All Categories

Too much food.

Too much food.

Search
Jun 19, 2021, 18:0406/19/21
07/19/18

Too much food.

Looking to see what Champions to upgrade next.  I have enough for 9 six star upgrades but don't really see anything that excites me.  I'm F2P and haven't had much luck with legos.  Embarrassed to say, but I've been playing 230 days and am lvl 72.  In addition to those below l also have (for some consideration) Scrapper, Dagger, Dark Elhain, Jizoh, Tarshon, Mistress of Hymns, Vrask, Marksman, Corp Cadaver, Ogryn Jailer and Gladiator.  

My Arena team is: Misc Monster (with Shield), Maulie Tankard, Kael and Sethalia.

My Boss team is: Frozen Banshee x2; Sethalia, Apothecary and Aox.

Your views on six starring and the above teams is greatly appreciated.

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 19, 2021, 19:0806/19/21
10/15/20

For your dungeon progress, I would definetly up at least one of the Royal Guards, maybe even both one them. One of the very few champs where a copie really helps. AoE attack based on enemy max hp, he really helps to kill the waves in dungeon levels 21 and above.

Your clanboss team lacks important debuffs. Atk down is a good way to survive longer. Def down and weaken will increase the damage of Warmaster/Giantslayer. Rhazin and Jareg are very strong champs for CB. 

Doompriest should be named Doom-Tower Priest, her auto-remove of debuffs every turn is great in a lot of stages there.

Spider is probably the best damage enhancing AoE debuffer in the game. Def down and weaken at the same time, and he doesn't attack with this skill - what sounds bad on first sight, but is great in reality. No attack, no hit, no weak hit that can't place the debuffs vs. bad affinity.

Jun 19, 2021, 19:2106/19/21
07/19/18

Thanks for the input Skadi.

Jun 19, 2021, 20:2906/19/21
07/08/19
Skadi

For your dungeon progress, I would definetly up at least one of the Royal Guards, maybe even both one them. One of the very few champs where a copie really helps. AoE attack based on enemy max hp, he really helps to kill the waves in dungeon levels 21 and above.

Your clanboss team lacks important debuffs. Atk down is a good way to survive longer. Def down and weaken will increase the damage of Warmaster/Giantslayer. Rhazin and Jareg are very strong champs for CB. 

Doompriest should be named Doom-Tower Priest, her auto-remove of debuffs every turn is great in a lot of stages there.

Spider is probably the best damage enhancing AoE debuffer in the game. Def down and weaken at the same time, and he doesn't attack with this skill - what sounds bad on first sight, but is great in reality. No attack, no hit, no weak hit that can't place the debuffs vs. bad affinity.

I'd second all of this, save that i would suggest toragi over jareg for clan boss. I'd also add vrask to the list; he's an amazing healer.

Jun 19, 2021, 20:5306/19/21
04/14/20

For your arena team, I have to ask, why aren't you using Stag Knight or Uugo? Def down will make Kael a ton more effective as a nuker, while attack down helps survivability as well. 

You should also consider Gorgorab, for arena as well as dungeons - AOE revive, speed aura, turn meter and attack boost, that's a lot of utility in one champion. 

Agreed on Royal Guard, Doompriest, Jareg and Spider as good picks for next 6*. 

Jun 19, 2021, 21:1506/19/21
07/19/18
L9753

For your arena team, I have to ask, why aren't you using Stag Knight or Uugo? Def down will make Kael a ton more effective as a nuker, while attack down helps survivability as well. 

You should also consider Gorgorab, for arena as well as dungeons - AOE revive, speed aura, turn meter and attack boost, that's a lot of utility in one champion. 

Agreed on Royal Guard, Doompriest, Jareg and Spider as good picks for next 6*. 

Thanks Carpe and L9.  

For arena team I don't have great speed gear so I am not using speed.  My general mode of operation is to use Misc Mon on shield to take the first blow.  Then l use my Maulie Tankard for provoke.  My Kael is the nuker and my Sethalia is a de-buffer for my Maulie.  That's why l have it set up the way l do.  The Stag Knight  works best from a speed perspective.  If l had proper gear l would use my Gorgorab for attack bonus, SK for def down and Kael for nuke.  Need a good speed champ and speed gear.

Jun 21, 2021, 11:0506/21/21
04/01/20

Hello @Kentric

first of all, there is absolutly nothing to be ashamed of , on the contrary, respect to your account progressiong as f2p, thats awsome. 

Now, regarding tips on who to 6 star next, i honestly think you dont need to use all your chickens now, maybe wait till you get some luck with the next shard pull, for now i would strongly recommend 6 starring : Seeker, Double Royal Guards, and Old Hermit the Orc Epic, and once you get Visix , she definitly worth 6 starring. 

Champs who can work as 5 stars for now: steelskull, Doompriest , Kaiden, and the new Skinwalker reviver Epic. 

Champs that you should never 6 star: Erinyes, Excruciator, (and thats coming from my own Mistakes and perosonal Experience). 

Cheers 

Alpha H

Jun 21, 2021, 13:2606/21/21
12/19/19

focus on dungeon 20 (dragon 1st) progress & Arbiter missions.  Take advantage of broken arena while you can.  Gear (not champs) is likely your current weakness, and will be for a while...

Jun 21, 2021, 22:5506/21/21
07/19/18

Thanks Alpha and Trips (nice to see you're not banned here haha).  Interesting on Old Hermit.  Haven't heard anyone until now tell me that l should six star it.  

Jun 22, 2021, 10:4306/22/21
05/13/19

Normally,  it  is  best  to  upgrade heroes  based  on  content  your  trying  to  beat.

Most  times  people don't randomly upgrade  heroes,  unless  they  beat  everything in  the  game  &  are  bored.

Your  best  option  would  be  to  focus  on  an  area  +  upgrade  heroes  to  beat  that  area.

However,  even  though  I  said  the  above  things,  I  did  want  to  make  suggestions.

The  6  star  suggestion I  make  are  not  really  towards  any  content.

It  is  just  heroes I  like  or  would  want  to  upgrade.

-  Royal  Guard

-  Steelskull

-  Seeker

-  Hippo

-  Frog

-  Doompriest 

-  WarMadien 

-  Old  Hermit

-  Souldrinker

-  Ursine  Ironhide

-  Tallia

-  Zargala

-  Shatter  bones

-  U.  Galek

-  Reinbeast

-  Spider

-  Thenasil 

-  Jareg

-  Taurus

-  Tarshon

-  Vrask

Jun 23, 2021, 02:4606/23/21
07/19/18

Thanks Player J.   

Jun 23, 2021, 06:0406/23/21
01/20/21

- Royal Guard is a nobrainer

- Doompriest is essential for Doomtower, very good cleanser

- Ultimate Galek allows you to do HP burn strategy for spider, if you use him for that I'd build him otherwise not

- Seeker is good for Clanboss and Arena

- Zargala is still a very good champion, not high on the list but imo a good low priority 60 choice

those would be my top choices after that:

- Steelskull FW and situational 

- Toragi, FW and possibly Clanboss

- Dark Elhain - FW, Arena (Anti-Tormin) and Ice Golem

Jun 23, 2021, 22:4206/23/21
07/19/18

Thank you LW.