All Categories

Does the Raid Pass give you extra energy?

Search
Jun 18, 2021, 06:3306/18/21
06/13/21

I really desperately want the raid pass so I can leave my game going automatically for longer if that makes sense?

But I am wondering if you get more energy with the pass? I find I play this too much haha and I feel I'd just run out of energy before making the most out of the auto pass.

I guess my question is; Do you get more energy when you get the raid pass?

Is there a way to get more energy, without paying?

Thanks for the help guys! :)

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 18, 2021, 07:0506/18/21
01/04/20

I  love  having  the  pass,  but  after  I  stopped  getting  thousands  of  energy  every  level  i  rarely  am  able  to  complete  all  100  auto  runs  unless  i  save  up  for  a  week  or  buy  energy.  

Jun 18, 2021, 07:3106/18/21
06/13/21
Harbby

I  love  having  the  pass,  but  after  I  stopped  getting  thousands  of  energy  every  level  i  rarely  am  able  to  complete  all  100  auto  runs  unless  i  save  up  for  a  week  or  buy  energy.  

Yeah I was a little afraid of that. They should at least in my opinion add a little energy with it every day so you can use all your runs. Or don't require energy when doing auto runs. If that was the case, I would get a six month subscription for sure!

Jun 18, 2021, 07:3806/18/21
01/04/20
Aquila

Yeah I was a little afraid of that. They should at least in my opinion add a little energy with it every day so you can use all your runs. Or don't require energy when doing auto runs. If that was the case, I would get a six month subscription for sure!

I can't remember off the top of my head, but I think you might be able to get the 100 runs down if you did a few throughout the day instead of all at once. But that's kind of annoying.