All Categories

Request for Tavern's Reset Champ Skill button

Search
Jun 16, 2021, 05:4206/16/21
06/30/20

My old account was banned for 1 year after posting this request, lol, yeah, I already joined 1-year-banned club. 

As title, I request for a Reset Champ Skill button in Tavern, it will reset champ skill and re-collect tomes for player. 

Of course, it will come with a reset fee, this is to convince forum admin to send to Plarium person-in-charge. To Plarium production manager, it's a business idea, things come with money is business, I don't have to convince anyone when I tell him/her how to earn money. 

The reset fee should be 1000 gems for Legendary champ, 500 gems for Epic champ, 200 gems for Rare champ, 100 for the rest. 

------------

This part is for people who comment, I request your first line writing either one line below.

"I never buy skill books", in case you never buy one. 

"I spent $... for ... skill books", in case you bought n number of skill books.

Only speak on behalf of yourself, not someone else, not you knew someone else bought, but when you never, just post you never buy. I might not answer your comment if you say no no no ... on behalf of ... Tswift or such whales. 

I know every player want it, but keep saying no for an unnessary show off.  

---

I know Plarium sell skill books in shop, $25 per book. I never buy because it's too expensive & does not solve anything, I believe none of you buy it, do not talk like it's a good reason to not implement this when Plarium can't sell a single book. 

I also know Plarium sale off to ... 92% in Warrior's Circle Pack, a legend tome is about $2, wow, I never buy either, 1 or 2 skill books do not help at all.

Now I talk about the fee, how much is 1000 gems ? in case player need 1000 gems right away, he needs to spend $30, or he could save in 15-20 days. Time is money anyway. The reset button is not free and is not cheap, it could be equal to 15 skill books as Plarium's sale off price. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 16, 2021, 07:5406/16/21
Jun 16, 2021, 07:56(edited)
01/04/20

Your  account  was  banned  for  a  year  just  for  giving  a  recommendation?  Can  you  post  a  screen  shot?

Unless  you  did  something  in  DM's  or  in  another  post  I  didn't  see  anything  ban  worthy.  

Jun 16, 2021, 08:0506/16/21
04/14/20
Harbby

Your  account  was  banned  for  a  year  just  for  giving  a  recommendation?  Can  you  post  a  screen  shot?

Unless  you  did  something  in  DM's  or  in  another  post  I  didn't  see  anything  ban  worthy.  

You don't need to do anything banworthy, the system randomly bans people for 'spamming' and if it happens to you multiple times, the bans quickly escalate to a one year ban. This has been a known issue for a good while now. 

Jun 16, 2021, 10:0206/16/21
Jun 16, 2021, 10:05(edited)
01/04/20
L9753

You don't need to do anything banworthy, the system randomly bans people for 'spamming' and if it happens to you multiple times, the bans quickly escalate to a one year ban. This has been a known issue for a good while now. 

That  is  true,  but  his  post  frequency  really  wasn't  that bad.  I've  definitely  seen  worse  not  get  banned.  Just  haven't  heard   of  the  bot  doing  year  bans.  

Indent,  I  removed  your  ban.  I  guess,  try  to  limit  the  frequency  of  your  posts  to  just  one  or  two  a  day  while  the  algorithm  adjusts  to  whatever  trend  it  is  currently  identifying.  

OracleCommunity Manager
Jun 16, 2021, 11:1206/16/21
03/02/21

Hi, Ident20 ! Sorry for the bad experience with the Forum. There is an automatic algorithm that looks for spam messages but occasionally goes off the rails and bans a Forum user erroneously. In this case feel free to contact the support team  

Jun 16, 2021, 12:5206/16/21
04/10/21
Oracle

Hi, Ident20 ! Sorry for the bad experience with the Forum. There is an automatic algorithm that looks for spam messages but occasionally goes off the rails and bans a Forum user erroneously. In this case feel free to contact the support team  

Lets be honest here, 1. Is banning more frequent than "occasionaly", and 2. Who has gotten any useful help from the support?

Jun 16, 2021, 13:3006/16/21
05/03/20

I think this is Indent14?  His writing style is the same and I'm guessing his Indent14 account was the one that was banned.

The giveaway is his use of, "As title".