All Categories

We need a change - Progress Missions

Search
Jun 15, 2021, 03:1606/15/21
07/10/20

Hi all,

I've been playing Raid for about a year now. In the last month or so, I finally managed to climb out of B1 and up the ladder a ways (G 1), got my first 2 fully ascended champs and own 3 legends. I am well over 270 days logged in consecutively and have noticed a big issue with a bunch of players but everyone that plays this game has the same issue. Locked but already completed missions.

This is a bigger problem to every players progression. If I have completed a mission, then I should be able to receive the benefits  of my hard work. I should not have to finish 2 or 3 before getting a "free" reward because of something I finished months ago. Now look, I'm not at all a high tier dungeoneer or a beast in the arena or some God-tier  player. 

Dont you think if I am able to complete daily's, weekly's and monthly's in any order I want, the same should be said for missions. Why a specific order, who cares how I get it done as long as I get it done. I know most will agree with me because you all know what it's like staring at locked but finished quests that you wont see rewards from for days on end because you have 3, 4 or 5 quest to do before that.

In turn, this would help players progress faster if they didnt have to wait for a keep to unlock or this could give them more silver for that upgrade. A game that is F2P should be that, F2P how you want not how someone thinks you should. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 15, 2021, 03:2606/15/21
04/01/20

Hello @jinxarmylife91

The Arbiter Missions are unfortunatly not Retro Active, however i think there are some benefits to the player to repeaet specific mission if he has done it before or passed it to the player`s account , most of the missions are extra resources that you gain and add to your account especially if you are in the Early Game. 

Now i would say your progress for that period of time you have been playing is not much, maybe you can share your Roaster so we can help you choosing champs that helps your account progress. 

Alpha H

Jun 15, 2021, 03:4006/15/21
07/10/20

You're right in assuming that. As I stated, I'm nowhere near what I should. Thanks to my clan I'm learning what not to do. I made those mistakes early on of scrapping good builds or ignoring champs for the ones I liked.

Unfortunately, I cant upload the screenshot because my device does have enough memory to upload to a website. 1st world problems lol. But thanks for explaining it.

OracleCommunity Manager
Jun 16, 2021, 13:0106/16/21
03/02/21

Hi, jinxarmylife91 ! The thing about the Arbiter Missions is that, unlike other game quests (like daily, weekly, monthly, etc., which simply provide you with some routine tasks to do and give you a sense of direction you should follow), they also teach you some basic concepts of the gameplay. For example, you gradually learn what resources and where you can get and how to use them.

Challenges are grouped generally by the same logic - to motivate a player to discover the game.

Of course, it would be much simpler and more convenient for a seasoned player to complete Missions in the order they choose, but that means those Missions lose that learning utility.