All Categories

Raid for books

Raid for books

Search
Jun 14, 2021, 21:0506/14/21
04/20/21

Raid for books

There  needs  to  be  a  dungoen  made  where  books  can  be  farmed.  One  way  to  do  this  is  make  a  dungeon  where  u  have  levels  like  the  potion  keeps  but  it  has  pages  to  build  books.  It  could  be;

Pages/  type  of  book  (this  example)

100/  Rare

500/  Epic

1000/  Legendary

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 14, 2021, 21:1106/14/21
06/25/20

Simply put - I very much doubt this will happen. Books, especially Legendary ones, are likely the second biggest source of revenue for Plarium, right after shards, especially Sacred ones.

They have added a fair number of ways to get them - but a simple grinding system like you describe would just cut off a huge part of their revenue stream. 

Jun 15, 2021, 01:3806/15/21
04/10/21
kramaswamy.kr

Simply put - I very much doubt this will happen. Books, especially Legendary ones, are likely the second biggest source of revenue for Plarium, right after shards, especially Sacred ones.

They have added a fair number of ways to get them - but a simple grinding system like you describe would just cut off a huge part of their revenue stream. 

The lego book stages should require whale teams

Jun 15, 2021, 12:1906/15/21
06/01/21
Riptide

The lego book stages should require whale teams

So what´s the point then? If i need to be a whale, im preety sure that i wont need books... That will make that whales will have a bigger library to keep these books, and the other people, complaining because they are able to get just rare book´s pages with the teams they have...

However, as idea (i mean, books´s page like a random stuff with a loooow drop %) isnt bad at all, its another way to keep players grinding, spending energy... 

Jun 15, 2021, 13:0306/15/21
04/10/21
FedeNow

So what´s the point then? If i need to be a whale, im preety sure that i wont need books... That will make that whales will have a bigger library to keep these books, and the other people, complaining because they are able to get just rare book´s pages with the teams they have...

However, as idea (i mean, books´s page like a random stuff with a loooow drop %) isnt bad at all, its another way to keep players grinding, spending energy... 

True. You could need 1000 different pages, which is gonna be hard

Jun 17, 2021, 16:5306/17/21
Jun 17, 2021, 16:54(edited)
04/20/21

I  just  thought  of  it  as  it  could  help  people  that  dont  always  want  to  spend.  If  the  person  wants  to  spend  to  get  them  quickly  then  its  up  to  them  but  if  a  f2p  wants  to  build  then  they  cant. 

Think  this  way  a  person  would  have  to  spend  more  time/  money  on  stamina,  dungeons  for  pages  to  make  books. Actually  nvm  its  not  like  the  whales  dont  mind  getting  the  shit  deals  that  the  game  gives  out  like  1sacred  shard,  2ancient  shards,  2  epics  books,  2  legendary  books  and  some  brews  for  £49.99.  good  prices  i  think  not,  or  £50  or  more  on  stamina  for  a  book  dungeon  i  know  most  will  say  its  their  revenue  but  if  they  make  it  a  money  game  most  will  leave,  take  their  friends  and  they  will  lose  more  than  gain.  Making  it  p2p  and  f2p  friendly  then  will  make  everyones  time  more  enjoyable and  get  more  people  to  enjoy  the  game  and  may  spend  then,  if  they  dont  then  shouldnt  be  forced  into  buying  books  just  to  stay  on  the  same  page  as  heavy  powered  players  with  maxed (booked)  champions

Jun 21, 2021, 12:0606/21/21
04/01/20

Hello @stevendavis7239 

Thank you for your Suggestion, this is definitly will be submitted to the Devs and hopefully will be a way to farm Book in the Future. 

Alpha H