Which champion to upgrade

Search
Jun 14, 2021, 16:0706/14/21
10/06/20

Which champion to upgrade

Check out my roster and suggest which champions should be made 6* and 5*

I am done with stage 20 dragon and stage 16 spider and all stages of minotaur

i have also finished stage 15 of all potion dungeons

I want to hit the clan boss so hard that I get best chest in unm and also i want to finish doom tower, all floors.

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 14, 2021, 16:1506/14/21
06/25/20

What's your current NM team? You have some really good champs, so you should be able to progress to UNM fairly easily.

I would expect for UNM something like:

Rhazin

Frozen Banshee

Vizier Ovelis

Sepulcher Sentinel

Ghrush the Mangler

You're unfortunately missing someone with CA in that list, but otherwise I think it should work. If you happen to get Corpse Collector, you can sub out Ghrush for her, and Vizier for someone like Martyr/Valk/Skullcrusher

Jun 14, 2021, 16:2106/14/21
Jun 14, 2021, 16:30(edited)
10/06/20

I hit Brutal clan boss and got 3.3 mill damage. horrible considering I need to finish unm with best chest. I think I need a team that can do 40 mill damage to unm

I had initially sent apoth, kael or elhain, bek, trunda, vizier ovelis

my team is BEK, Trunda, Scyl, coldheart, royal guard

I have tried using kael and elhain instead of coldheart and 

i have also tried sending bek, royal guard , trunda , sycl of drake and blind seer thinking that they will help revive my champs and do more damage , i am trying to max out rhazin and sentinel

Jun 14, 2021, 21:5206/14/21
04/14/20
Shambhavi

I hit Brutal clan boss and got 3.3 mill damage. horrible considering I need to finish unm with best chest. I think I need a team that can do 40 mill damage to unm

i have also tried sending bek, royal guard , trunda , sycl of drake and blind seer thinking that they will help revive my champs and do more damage , i am trying to max out rhazin and sentinel

Of your current team, BEK is the only one that belongs there... Rhazin and Sentinel are much better picks, yes. Krama's suggestion is also good, but BEK's passive is pretty nice to have too. 

Trunda, Coldheart, Royal Guard are all great champions but utterly wasted on CB. Scyl is less terrible but still not contributing enough for a spot - if your team is built well, roughly everybody will die around the same time anyway, so revives don't do all that much good. Scyl's heals are nice, but BEK can heal too while also putting poison and contributing that passive. Or you can go with Ghrush and his leech that will allow everybody to heal off their Warmaster procs. 

Jun 14, 2021, 22:1106/14/21
06/25/20

One thing I should note about my lineup - hadn't realised before I posted it that you're missing a key piece - something that'll let you survive the stun phase. The lineup I suggested is pretty similar to the one I ran with for a long time - Skullcrusher, SS, Vizier, FB, Corpse Collector. The key difference is that mine had Skullcrusher, whose Ally Protect helped let my team survive the first two attacks, so that I could use SS's DEF up on the third attack.

So unfortunately I think you'd have to drop Rhazin in my suggested lineup, in favour of someone else that can bring another DEF up or block debuffs. Blind Seer can probably fill that role. You'll lose a pile of damage but I don't really know if there's a better option.

So my revised lineup is:

SS Lead (slowest, acts last)

Vizier

FB

Ghrush

Blind Seer

Blind Seer will use her A3 on turn three, SS will use her A2 on turn one. If you get Corpse collector, replace Ghrush with her

Jun 17, 2021, 11:4506/17/21
04/12/19

I would recommend getting these to 60: Sepulcher Sentinel, Sethallia, Belanor, Apothecary, Geomancer, Inquisitor Shamael, Armiger, Ultimate Galek, Zargala, Peydma, Grush. Not in any order of priority, but all of these will be able to help you a great bit in different parts of the game. Definitely worth the investment!

Kind regards,

BENZOBOY

Jun 17, 2021, 14:4806/17/21
06/01/21
Shambhavi

Can be possible that there is missed a champions page or line?

Because in these pictures, i cant find BEK or Trunda... or am i blind?

Jun 17, 2021, 15:0306/17/21
01/15/21

Generally i would say (in order of importance) you want for a clan boss team

Someone with attack down on their A1 (essential)

Someone with defence down and ideally weaken (essential)

A poisoner (important)

Someone who can ally attack or counter attack (really nice to have)

If not using a speed tuned unkillable team a turn meter /speed champ (nice)

A cleanser (stun remover) is also nice but i dont think people consider it important

- for healing, if you have warmaster/giantslayer masteries then you will heal from the procs if in lifesteal gear

So

Sepulcher sentinel for attack down- top tier champ.

Rhazin for decrease defence and weaken (he is a solid champ)

Vizier to extend poisons and another attack down as backup

Frozen banshee to apply poisons and sensitivity

And personally i would go with fahrakin for ally attack over grush, providing everyone is in lifesteal... the reason is not only will you get extra damage and more poison procs from frozen banshees a1 , but you will get extra chances to apply the a1 attack down. I personally think that without a counter attack that fahrakin is the next best thing

But try switching fahrakin for grush perhaps see which works best

Jun 18, 2021, 07:4606/18/21
Jun 18, 2021, 07:47(edited)
05/13/19

I  agree  with  FedeNow.

I  don't see  Bad  El  Kazar  in  those  pictures.

It  is  impossible to  help  you  make  an  ideal  CB  team  if  you  leave  off  half  your  roster.

Jun 18, 2021, 08:5006/18/21
05/24/19

Vizier can be your only attack down for CB dragging the other two unwanted debuffs won't be too much of a hassle. Get belanor or rhazin ( or both ) next to him , Bek and a speed booster like Apo and your CB damage will go up. 

Armiger deserves a 6 star, as he's cheap to max out and has utility virtual everywhere outside of CB and arena.

Jun 18, 2021, 09:3206/18/21
01/15/21
Rufus Shinra

Vizier can be your only attack down for CB dragging the other two unwanted debuffs won't be too much of a hassle. Get belanor or rhazin ( or both ) next to him , Bek and a speed booster like Apo and your CB damage will go up. 

Armiger deserves a 6 star, as he's cheap to max out and has utility virtual everywhere outside of CB and arena.

I dont have vizier, but i am confused about how he can get away with vizier as his only attack down

Is it because you can rely on viziers a1 to extend the debuff?