All Categories

Reward to clan boss

Reward to clan boss

Search
Jun 13, 2021, 10:3306/13/21
01/22/21

Reward to clan boss

Hello, what chances of laughter did you give to the gentlemen at the gift received from the boss clan? every day I give the biggest dmg in the clan to the boss nightmare clan and I always receive only the weakest gifts, why? In a month I did not receive any blue shards and my colleagues who gave lower dmg also received void shards and epic and legendary books and I only beer and potions, why? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 13, 2021, 11:2106/13/21
10/08/17

If you are doing enough damage to get the best chest then you have a chance at the best rewards (sacred/void/legend books etc)

It does not matter if you do the most damage in the clan, just enough damage to get the last chest (think its close to 40 mil damage  on NM)

I have got sacred shards on Nm CB and not done the most damage in clan, but enough damage to get last chest

I even got a sacred shard this weekend from NM CB

Jun 13, 2021, 12:3206/13/21
01/22/21

that's what I meant I gave dmg for the last chest at NM every time and I didn't receive anything, at summon nothing at cb nothing what kind of equal chances are there? how to develop when you don't receive anything and the answer is always one in mockery, you are not lucky, damn it luck that I'm tired of waiting