All Categories

Duplicate Rares, what to do?

Search
Jun 12, 2021, 21:0906/12/21
03/22/21

Still pretty new here and looking for some advice on what to with the multiple rare duplicates I have; should I use them as skill tomes now or save them for new system that's supposed to be coming ?

Thanks

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 12, 2021, 21:1106/12/21
04/14/20

I wouldn't bother saving duplicate rares - any duplicate system they may implement is likely to be focused on legendaries. I'm not sure they'll do anything even for epics, never mind rares. 

As for using them as skill tomes - on good rares, yes. On meh rares who you may not use anywhere anyway, you can just use them as food for leveling. 

Obviously this is only after checking the fusions and setting aside the rares needed for the fusions - Relickeeper is needed for progress missions, Rhazin is a great champion and Broadmaw is also decent, plus offers solid points in a champion chase if you ever need them. 

Jun 12, 2021, 21:1606/12/21
Jun 12, 2021, 21:17(edited)
03/22/21

OK thx, especially the point about Relic-Keeper, hadn't realised he was a progress mission item, the fusions always seemed like too much bother but I guess I'll have to do a least one then :)

Jun 12, 2021, 21:2406/12/21
04/14/20
Honmai

OK thx, especially the point about Relic-Keeper, hadn't realised he was a progress mission item, the fusions always seemed like too much bother but I guess I'll have to do a least one then :)

You should definitely also do the Rhazin one - one of the few ways to get a free legendary, and a very good one at that. Broadmaw is more optional, it helps in champion chases and he can be useful in Faction Wars, but he's not a must or anything. 

Jun 12, 2021, 22:1306/12/21
02/13/21

Just to add what L9753 is saying around using fusions for champion chase tournaments, what this means is that those tournaments give you points for collecting champions by any means necessary, including opening shards, getting them from campaign stages, login rewards (if you're lucky and time it right), marketplace and even fusion events.

What a lot of people do is if they know that a chase tournament is coming up that they want to participate in, they will get the rare champions needed for a fusion ready and then actually do the fusion during the tournament, even if they don't actually need the epic champion.  It's a free 250 points.  You can fuse Broadmaw as many times as you want, so you are really only limited by how many copies of the rares you need for him.

For example, in this current champion chase tournament I have fused 3 epics as I had the rares saved up, which netted me 750 points, and I haven't even opened a single shard yet.

Jun 12, 2021, 22:2106/12/21
03/22/21

Thx again :)

Jun 12, 2021, 23:3106/12/21
04/10/21
RoseRoyal

Just to add what L9753 is saying around using fusions for champion chase tournaments, what this means is that those tournaments give you points for collecting champions by any means necessary, including opening shards, getting them from campaign stages, login rewards (if you're lucky and time it right), marketplace and even fusion events.

What a lot of people do is if they know that a chase tournament is coming up that they want to participate in, they will get the rare champions needed for a fusion ready and then actually do the fusion during the tournament, even if they don't actually need the epic champion.  It's a free 250 points.  You can fuse Broadmaw as many times as you want, so you are really only limited by how many copies of the rares you need for him.

For example, in this current champion chase tournament I have fused 3 epics as I had the rares saved up, which netted me 750 points, and I haven't even opened a single shard yet.

An note to this is that epic fusions need 300k silver, so you are limited by your silver too.