All Categories

Results of my 11 pulls today

Search
Jun 12, 2021, 10:0006/12/21
04/05/21

9 useless rares

1 Coffin Smasher (Is he any good? Heard he was great in CB)

1 Fayne (Again, is she good? What can I use her for? Geared her in Lifesteal and Accuracy)

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 12, 2021, 10:3406/12/21
Jun 12, 2021, 10:36(edited)
04/12/21

my experience: coffin smasher pretty good lead weight to have on your side for defense

Fayne supposed to be budget unkillable for CB, check on ayumilove

I hear you on crappy rares

Jun 12, 2021, 10:3506/12/21
02/13/21

I use Fanye in my CB runs, and have found her to be very good.  Her primary role is to keep attack down, weaken and defense down on CB at all times.  Lifesteal and Perception are the sets I've decked her out in, and it's taken my CB team to the next level

Jun 12, 2021, 13:5406/12/21
Jun 12, 2021, 13:56(edited)
04/05/21
RoseRoyal

I use Fanye in my CB runs, and have found her to be very good.  Her primary role is to keep attack down, weaken and defense down on CB at all times.  Lifesteal and Perception are the sets I've decked her out in, and it's taken my CB team to the next level

I also have her in Lifesteal and Perception.

This is my Fayne:

i

Am I doing something wrong?

Jun 12, 2021, 14:1406/12/21
01/04/20

Fayne  is  pretty  good  for  CB  for  sure.  But  why  did  you  pull  your  blues  today!  

Jun 12, 2021, 14:4706/12/21
04/05/21

Lol bc it is Saturday and I saw the 2x 😂

I thought it was also for ancients ngl xD

Jun 12, 2021, 14:5406/12/21
01/04/20
Razznik

Lol bc it is Saturday and I saw the 2x 😂

I thought it was also for ancients ngl xD

I've  been  there!  I  also opened  10  this  weekend,    but  that  was  for  a  joke  lol

Jun 12, 2021, 17:1406/12/21
04/05/21
Harbby

I've  been  there!  I  also opened  10  this  weekend,    but  that  was  for  a  joke  lol

lol

Jun 12, 2021, 17:4506/12/21
01/04/20
Razznik

lol

One  of  my  Clan  mates  said  he  gets  most  of  his  legendaries  while  pulling  outside  of  2x  events.  So  i  told  him  I  was  going  to  waste  the  gems  just  for  him...  pulled  War  Mother.

Jun 12, 2021, 22:0406/12/21
Jun 12, 2021, 22:05(edited)
02/13/21
Razznik

I also have her in Lifesteal and Perception.

This is my Fayne:

i

Am I doing something wrong?

I'd probably need to know more about the gear that you have equipped and their stats, as you want to make sure you aren't just using sets for the set bonus.  If you don't have the desired stats in the artifact set that you want to use, then you are better off using a broken set setup, which means to just focus on artifacts with the right stats, even if it doesn't complete the set.

For example, it looks like your lifesteal boots aren't speed boots (i.e. with speed as their primary stat), as you only have +16 speed.  What you will want to aim for is:

- Boots must have speed as the primary stat.  You will want some speed other gear too as speed is critical in allowing her to get more turns and subsequently reset her skills, to be able to use them again

- Accuracy is the next stat that you will want, as there's no point in having her use her skills if they don't land.  This becomes easier once you 6 star her as a banner can have accuracy as it's primary stat, but the higher the better.  As a general rule, you will want 50 accuracy for each level of CB, so if you are running CB on normal (the second stage) then you will want 100 accuracy.

- After that, focus on defense and HP.  The longer she is alive, the more often she can keep the debuffs on CB.  

- The lifesteal set is primarily to be used in conjunction the warmaster mastery to get her back to full HP.  Unfortunately this is only available at 6 star so it depends on where you are up to in the game.  The same applies to booking her as you want her skills to have the cooldown reductions as soon as possible.

- Finally, it is also important that you complement her with a good team.  Who else are you using for CB/who else is in your roster? 

Edit: Also what level of CB are you currently running?

Jun 13, 2021, 03:4506/13/21
07/31/20

I used to pull shards when not having x2 chances years ago, but not now. I only pull shards when having x2 chances. 

Recent reward is: one legend in 1st pull. 

Jun 13, 2021, 10:1806/13/21
04/05/21
RoseRoyal

I'd probably need to know more about the gear that you have equipped and their stats, as you want to make sure you aren't just using sets for the set bonus.  If you don't have the desired stats in the artifact set that you want to use, then you are better off using a broken set setup, which means to just focus on artifacts with the right stats, even if it doesn't complete the set.

For example, it looks like your lifesteal boots aren't speed boots (i.e. with speed as their primary stat), as you only have +16 speed.  What you will want to aim for is:

- Boots must have speed as the primary stat.  You will want some speed other gear too as speed is critical in allowing her to get more turns and subsequently reset her skills, to be able to use them again

- Accuracy is the next stat that you will want, as there's no point in having her use her skills if they don't land.  This becomes easier once you 6 star her as a banner can have accuracy as it's primary stat, but the higher the better.  As a general rule, you will want 50 accuracy for each level of CB, so if you are running CB on normal (the second stage) then you will want 100 accuracy.

- After that, focus on defense and HP.  The longer she is alive, the more often she can keep the debuffs on CB.  

- The lifesteal set is primarily to be used in conjunction the warmaster mastery to get her back to full HP.  Unfortunately this is only available at 6 star so it depends on where you are up to in the game.  The same applies to booking her as you want her skills to have the cooldown reductions as soon as possible.

- Finally, it is also important that you complement her with a good team.  Who else are you using for CB/who else is in your roster? 

Edit: Also what level of CB are you currently running?

Easy and Normal

Ok, I'll try to farm some dragon after the tourney is over;

farming 12:3 for the fusion