All Categories

CVC changes- will the milestone rewards remain the same?

Search
Jun 7, 2021, 18:3206/07/21
01/15/21

Just reading the changes on CVC, the one good thing about it is you can pick up milestone rewards whether you win or not.

However this is in the patch notes

________

'From now on, we’re going to launch CvC Tournaments with Personal Rewards as a separate edition of CvC Tournaments. This means going forward, we’ll have some standard CvC Tournaments without individual rewards, and some Tournaments with individual rewards added.

There will be 6 Personal Reward Tiers. Each player`s Personal Reward Tier depends on the number of Points they earned in the previous CvC Tournament that had Personal Rewards.

There will be 10 Personal Milestones in each Tier, and players will only be eligible to receive Personal Rewards if their Clan wins the CvC Matchup. '

Now are these extra rewards on top of the milestones? or are you really only going to give the milestone rewards to the winning team?

There is already enough toxicity surrounding cvc so i hope this is talking about additional rewards for winning.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 7, 2021, 18:4406/07/21
01/19/21

Seemed like an okay concept, albeit somewhat odd given that making it about the individual when it's advertised as "clan vs clan", riiiiiight up until that last paragraph...

Jun 7, 2021, 18:4906/07/21
12/19/19

Ouch, as usual I only read the part about individual milestones... not the winning requirement... ouch.  We are 4-0, but if we get moved up to T3 we are destined to get spanked

Jun 7, 2021, 18:4906/07/21
01/15/21
EGDNIT

Seemed like an okay concept, albeit somewhat odd given that making it about the individual when it's advertised as "clan vs clan", riiiiiight up until that last paragraph...

I hope i am misreading it, and these are indeed additional rewards on top of the normal milestones.

Jun 7, 2021, 19:0006/07/21
02/14/21

There will be 6 Personal Reward Tiers. Each player`s Personal Reward Tier depends on the number of Points they earned in the previous CvC Tournament that had Personal Rewards. 

This part bothers me also, last CVC i saved my Lego books and used them on the Lego i wanted to book which put me in around the 30k points, so the next CVC i would be screwed, plus your clan has to win for you to collect just seems to be begging for more clan drama than is needed. 

Jun 7, 2021, 19:0406/07/21
01/15/21
Minin

This part bothers me also, last CVC i saved my Lego books and used them on the Lego i wanted to book which put me in around the 30k points, so the next CVC i would be screwed, plus your clan has to win for you to collect just seems to be begging for more clan drama than is needed. 

I got a lot of points last cvc as i had been saving lego books and epic books and fully booked sepulcher sentinel and mountain king.

No way will i be able to match those numbers next time.

It will increase the peer pressure in competitive clans to spend, but i guess that is the idea. It might backfire however and even whales might refuse to participate in 'winner takes all'

And as i said i might be getting this all wrong