All Categories

Some Things To Think About

Search
Jun 2, 2021, 17:4606/02/21
02/29/20

First  off,  the  Tag  Team  Arena  Tournament.  Is  it  fair  to  have  a  tournament  where  in  that  area  there  is  a  limit  to  the  amount  of  players  in  the  tiers?  You  may  have  an  insane  team  but  if  everyone  else  does  too  you  could  be  stuck  in  the  very  low  tiers  leading  to  be  unable  to  compete  except  from  gems  via  $.  If  this  is  added  and  Tag  Team  is  not  changed,  then  please  do  not  introduce  these  in  fusions  because  this  would  completely  prohibit  many  players  from  completeing  the fusion.

Next,  I  love  the  preset  idea  and  all,  but  only  10  teams  for  PVE?  That's  barely  enough  for  dungeons,  not  counting  any  other  PVE  aspect  in  the  game.

Lastly,  the  AI  introduction  thing  is  great.  But  there  is  one  area  that  it  will  Not  help  in-  the  Fire  Knight.  AI  in  Fire  Knight  needs  to  be  fixed  once  and  for  all.  Abilities  with  Buffs,  Increase  Turn  Meter,  and  Revives  first,  and  then  the  ability  with  the  most  hits,  otherwise  the  A1,  or  something  like  that.  Alternatively,  each  champions  AI  needs  to  be  specifically  fixed.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 2, 2021, 17:4906/02/21
06/25/20

FK isn't the only one with specific AI requirements. Dragon is completely immune to TM and speed debuffs, and yet champions will still use them against it.

Jun 2, 2021, 17:5506/02/21
02/29/20

Those  skills  still  do  damage  though,  but  i  could  see  some  champions  being  unviable.  Fire  Knight  is  the  most  important  though,  in  my  opinion.

I  also  realised  one  more  thing:  the  skill  priority  feature  lacks  a  4th  priority  choice  for  champions  with  4  skills.