All Categories

Another fusion... already

Search
Jun 1, 2021, 22:4306/01/21
01/27/21

So, from 5/28:

"And, I almost forgot, the next Fusion is coming...no, it is not coming next week. A bit later. Follow our social media - we’ll tell you about the next Fusion Champion very soon. For now, we know that he is  broad-shouldered and fierce despite his short stature."

Yep, it wasn' the next week, it was a few days past that.  They are coming at more frequently than one a month.  I got my monthly quest Ancient and Void shard on the last day of the Summon Rush for Brogni, missed it by one day on Ruel, and now it is looking like I won't finish the monthly quest until after this next fusion.  Great joke Plarium.  Next time actually give us another week and not 2 extra days.  We really would like to get back to the boring work of grinding the minotaur without having to spend all of our time prepping and then doing a fusion.  Sorry, by "we" I meant the vast majority of the player base.  I'm sure there will be a few on these forums who are part of the tiny percent who are happy with this.

Views
Comments
Comments
OpheliaA1Moderator
Jun 2, 2021, 10:3806/02/21
03/11/19

Hello op 

thank you for your concern and detailed feedback

on the note of fusion frequency, what do you think is the most appropriate time intervals?

kind regards

Jun 2, 2021, 16:4006/02/21
Jun 2, 2021, 16:41(edited)
01/27/21
OpheliaA1

Hello op 

thank you for your concern and detailed feedback

on the note of fusion frequency, what do you think is the most appropriate time intervals?

kind regards

I think a month between the end of a fusion and the start of the next would be appropriate.  However, to tell the truth I'd also be happy with 3 weeks if there was just a calendar of the next few fusions laid out so we could plan ahead.  If I knew that there was going to be 16 days between the end of this next fusion and whatever fusion came after, at least I could mentally prepare and try to get things in order.  This constant uncertainty is just mentally exhausting.

[Edited to add - and I don't mean the next fusion character has to be announced, just the timetable.]

Jun 2, 2021, 17:1806/02/21
12/19/19

Every other month.  In the "off months", do 2 things;

1. Mini fusions for noobs, epics maybe from past events like stag knight

2. Whale contests of some kind, idc what since I won't participate but u need to fill revenue gap if no fusion

Seems like its a 28 day rotation on fusions now? Too soon...

Jun 2, 2021, 17:2006/02/21
01/27/21
Trips

Every other month.  In the "off months", do 2 things;

1. Mini fusions for noobs, epics maybe from past events like stag knight

2. Whale contests of some kind, idc what since I won't participate but u need to fill revenue gap if no fusion

Seems like its a 28 day rotation on fusions now? Too soon...

I'd like that too but I felt that 4 weeks off was a compromise.  I do like your ideas though.

Jun 2, 2021, 17:2206/02/21
06/25/20

I think there are two problems that need to be addressed, and unfortunately the solution to one makes the other worse.

Personally, I'm totally fine with the fusion schedule - but that's because I'm a late-game player and can handle them with relative ease. Brogni was tough because you had to finish each one, but otherwise I basically just play the game and get the fusions as I go along.

But I can obviously see how people who aren't as far advanced would have a much harder time, and would have to actually make an effort to complete the fusion, and how this could lead to some serious burnout.

So there's the catch. If they make the fusion schedule every other month, say, then I personally am disadvantaged. If they keep the schedule as-is, then I'm happy, but those who aren't as far advanced pay the price.

Maybe one solution would be to have more of the special events they had during the anniversary, to allow people who may have missed fusions or fragment summons to catch back up?

Jun 2, 2021, 17:4006/02/21
01/19/21

Frequency aside, one problem I have is the all-or-nothing thing. Like Brogni. I got 80+ fragments for all the epics, yet I end up with nothing. Now, granted, I didn't try very hard, but at least partial credit would be nice. Like getting 1 or 2 or even 3 of the epics for getting close, even if not all the way.

Jun 2, 2021, 17:4806/02/21
06/25/20
EGDNIT

Frequency aside, one problem I have is the all-or-nothing thing. Like Brogni. I got 80+ fragments for all the epics, yet I end up with nothing. Now, granted, I didn't try very hard, but at least partial credit would be nice. Like getting 1 or 2 or even 3 of the epics for getting close, even if not all the way.

Brogni is the only fusion event I can think of that was an all-or-nothing. The rest have been far easier - like Ruel for example, I didn't even complete some of the events and still was able to do the fusion.

Jun 2, 2021, 18:1706/02/21
01/19/21

I don't mean the difficulty, but the way falling just short essentially ends up the same way as doing nothing at all. In the case of Brogni, there was a very real possibility of you ending up with 95 fragments for each of the epics. You don't get the legendary, fair enough, you didn't reach the goal, but it'd have been a great opportunity to give a consolation price of a few of the epics at least. For example, by making the fragments generic, so if you got 400 fragments you could summon them all (and then Brogni). If you got 300, you could summon 3 of the 4, and so on.

(I was wrong about my fragments as well. I thought I got 80+ for all of them, but checking now, it was only 2.)