All Categories

Sacred Order stage 14

Sacred Order stage 14

Search
May 28, 2021, 04:4805/28/21
03/20/20

Sacred Order stage 14

Hi guys, i'm in trouble with stage 14 of sacred order crypts for progress mission.

I tried several times, but there is no chance for me, i barely reach boss stage 1 time per 5 try, but in boss stage i cannot take a turn and all my champions are dead.

The fact is that i have no champions i guess: the only decent i have is Fenax, which i six-starred, fully ascended and with level4 masteries. The others are Draconis (5* max and ascended, level 2 masteries, fully skilled), Relickeeper (5* and ascended, level 2 masteries) and warpriest (5* max, ascended and no masteries). Stop.

I have no legendaries and no epics from this faction. I even have not the few good rares: yesterday i rolled about 40 sacred shards in order to get a mother superior (lol), the only good rare support, instead i got the worst rares i guess: Sanctum Protector, Hospitaller, Solaris, Headsman, Judicator and Templar. I also have a Justiciar in my vault.

I miss survivability, and i miss real damage: the only good skill for aoe damage is  the A2 from fenax, but with a long cooldown (5), meanwhile it recharges the other champions are dead.

The crypt open in 8 days, and i want be ready to beat 14 stage. What should i do?

Build an armiger can be helpful? or six-star some champions or build one of these rares? Maybe improving the masteries?  I'm very reluctant to six star a champion that i'll use only to beat this progress mission honestly, so i'm condamned to wait some good champ?

Views
Comments
Comments
May 28, 2021, 06:4405/28/21
10/15/20

Armiger is the best man in this stage. I could 3* the stage with Athel, Deacon, Armiger (60), Lodric and Warpriest (40). This is a better setup than yours, but two of the champs where only lvl 40 and still didn't die. Turnmeterreduce works great, the boss just doesn't get as many turns as normal. I had leech from Deacon, but your Draconis may replace that healing. 

You mentioned only 4 champs in your team, so Armiger may jump in.

I think Relickeeper doesn't do much in this fight. You could replace him with Templar, to distract the minions in the beginning.

May 28, 2021, 09:5305/28/21
03/20/20

thanks, i think i'll build an armiger. 

But keep in mind my major issue in this stage is the second wave: they have all these reflect damage and block debuffs, and i have no stripper, no healers, nothing. Almost all my attempts end in this stage, so i'm afraid it's not much effective build an armiger

May 28, 2021, 10:2205/28/21
10/15/20
diddoluz

thanks, i think i'll build an armiger. 

But keep in mind my major issue in this stage is the second wave: they have all these reflect damage and block debuffs, and i have no stripper, no healers, nothing. Almost all my attempts end in this stage, so i'm afraid it's not much effective build an armiger

Ok, I thought it's the boss is the problem.

To deal with the reflect damage and block debuffs, Armiger and Templar help. Templar can try to provoke the Medium and the Hound (if I remember correctly, these are the bad guys you're facing). Armiger can hold at least one of them down with his A1. 

Armiger is worth lvl 60 anyway, he is great at Spider and Fireknight. But he likes really good gear, as he needs 100% critrate, accuracy (the turnmeter reduce can be resisted like buffs, so you need acc to land it), def for damage/survivability and speed.

I think Templar should be tried on a lower level, so you can use him as food in the future, when you get better champs from that faction.