All Categories

CB Question - Brogni vs Sepulcher Sentinel

Search
May 27, 2021, 14:0705/27/21
06/25/20

Hey all,

Currently getting around 28-32M damage on UNM. Team is Martyr lead, Vizier Ovelis, Corpse Collector, Rhazin Scarhide, and Sepulcher Sentinel. Would like to push that up so that I can two-key it. Been mulling putting Brogni in place of Sepulcher. Currently, have SS on a 4:3 rotation, with the rest on a 1:1 rotation.

Brogni brings a few useful things. First, I can put him on a 1:1 rotation instead of 4:3, so that should let me build him quite a bit tankier than SS. Second, HP burn should add some more damage. Third, Warmaster can proc off of his shield. Rotation would be Martyr second to last, using her A3 on turn 1 of the cycle, and Brogni last, using his A3 on turn 2 of the cycle.

My big concern is whether Martyr will be able to survive long enough without the DEF up when the stun lands. Early on, it won't be an issue, but at later turns, I expect Brogni's shield will be stripped from the turn 2 attack. I'd rather not spend the resources to swap gear and masteries off of Brogni just to test the theory, and since I'm using Brogni in arena, he doesn't have Warmaster, which means testing him will probably not work - though I'll give it a shot and see.

Any insights from anyone who is using a similar rotation would be appreciated.

Views
Comments