All Categories

Is Raid Shadow Legends as bad as people say ?

Search
May 27, 2021, 11:4505/27/21
05/05/21

since last 2 years i've saw people memes about raid shadow legends sponsor videos since they spam every content creator with them and you basicly found them everywhere so i was always wondering is this game that bad or people meme and troll about it just because they advertise it alot and everywhere ? also if there's people that playing this game i would love to hear them feel free to drop a comment and tell us. https://showbox.bio/ https://tutuapp.uno/

Views
Comments
Comments
May 27, 2021, 12:0005/27/21
05/27/21

Not  worth  it!  

Unless  you  can  spend  ALOT  of  money  on  a  mobile  game,  this  is  not  for you.  And  I  mean  like  ALOT  of  money  (thousands  of  dollars).  This  is  not  at  all  a  good  F2P  experience.  

Sure  you  can  have  fun  as  F2P,  but  you  will  not  progress  in  the  game.  Dont  let  anyboby  tell  you  that  you  will.  

May 27, 2021, 12:1705/27/21
11/21/19

a pay to win game after 115 frag spend 0 lego and they say 1 %. No they are layers....

ps i play this game since 1 years and i think seriouly to stop after that ...

May 27, 2021, 13:3805/27/21
May 28, 2021, 02:29(edited)
03/27/19

time consuming and the devs are greedy as hell or dumb (sorry for the language)

they don't want players to have fun 

they keep changing things because they listen more to youtubers (mega freaking whales and then change killing f2p)

remember f2p are your potential p2w players so yeah 

May 27, 2021, 13:5605/27/21
03/30/19

llo Kakashi,

All the time will be a little bit over reaction but to be honest it's not a game which you will play for  more than 1 year.and most of the players are giving up before lvl 60.i"m playing for 1.5 years.i this time I manage to finish all dungeons levels and make around 60M dmg on UNM CB and gold 4 arena all the time.

I will tell you what are the biggest problems in my opinion. 

1)for getting a legendary champion you need to spend allot of money and after maybe you will get a duplicate.

2)farming good gear is taking very long time and energy which offcourse you need to buy it.

3)we don't have where to farm books for upgrading the champions skills.

4)we don't have where to farm silver and silver you need for literary everything. 

5)a low spender (50€)/month don't have any chance to get in platinum arena because the platinum places are decided in the last hour and is all about how many arena tokens you will buy.

6)you need to play minimum 4h/day to be able to progress on this game. Don't have any possibility to make it faster or instant and it's not because will affect the graphics, it's about that the people will not spend such more money to get does champions which will help you farming more faster.

I think I will stop here because are allot of bad  things to say about this game and the only good thing what I can say about this game is there graphics and the game style( synergies between the champions. 

May 27, 2021, 13:5905/27/21
04/12/21

I feel that it is bad in the sense that they short-change you on getting good champs and artifacts and potions, etc.  Trying to frustrate you to the point of spending money, so knowing that is what they want I am better able to resist such temptations.  I am not totally sure at this point that spending money REALLY helps, as so many seem to get screwed.  But for the one out of XXX that do well and make that known then it is OK but do not assume any good things will come your way in this game.

I think they like having arena the way it is cuz it serves as a showcase to make the game look good.

May 27, 2021, 14:0305/27/21
01/04/20

This  game  is  worth  it  in  my  opinion.  I  have  two  accounts,  one  that  i  spend  money  on,  and  a  free  to  play  account,  meaning  I  don't  spend money  on  it. 

My  paid  account  has  a  ton  of  champions  of  course.  But  my  free  to  pay  account  already  has  better  legendaries  because  it's  in  much  easier  tournament  groups.  I  was  able  to  win  Santa  Clause,  or  Sir  Nicholas  as  he's  called  in  this  game.  On  my  spend  account  I  was  no  where  close  to  the  top  10  players  so  i  had  no    chance  of  winning  him.  

The  main  difference  between  spending  or  being    free  to  play  is  the  time  it  takes  to  get  to  end  game.  

One  thing  that  you  can  do  to  help  yourself,  that  a  lot  of  impatient  people  don't  do,  is  save  all  of  your  shards  and  only  open  them  during  2x pull events.  Never  open  during  a  10x  chance event  because  it  does  not  increase  your  odds  of  pulling legendaries,  it  just  increases the  chance  of  you  pulling  a  specific  legendary  during  the  event  IF  you  manage  to  pull  one  at  all.

May 28, 2021, 05:2305/28/21
03/20/20

I am a completely free to play, that it means i never spent a single euro. I started last year but with many and long stop. Overall i played for 6-7 months and i completed all progress missions for arbiter, i reached all 20 stages on all dungeons, i have 7-8 legendaries and a lot of epics (several of void rarity too). I'm in gold 2/3 all weeks in arena. Of course i miss a lot of leg/epics champions, and my gear is not the top, and most of my champions are not skilled. 

So my opinion is: this is an enjoyable f2p game, but with very much patience and resilience. Undestanding the mechanichs helps a lot too, but this is not a f2p game definetely, and can be frustrating at certain point, like some arena missions or ascending/six-starring champion missions.

I'll never compete for platinum tier and i'll never obtain all champions in the game, i have to plan carefully all aspect of the game, beacuse as a ftp the resources are limited. Who spends thousands of euro can six star a champ, full master him and upgrade his skills in 10 minutes, it takes minimum a week for me.

May 28, 2021, 07:1705/28/21
01/15/21
diddoluz

I am a completely free to play, that it means i never spent a single euro. I started last year but with many and long stop. Overall i played for 6-7 months and i completed all progress missions for arbiter, i reached all 20 stages on all dungeons, i have 7-8 legendaries and a lot of epics (several of void rarity too). I'm in gold 2/3 all weeks in arena. Of course i miss a lot of leg/epics champions, and my gear is not the top, and most of my champions are not skilled. 

So my opinion is: this is an enjoyable f2p game, but with very much patience and resilience. Undestanding the mechanichs helps a lot too, but this is not a f2p game definetely, and can be frustrating at certain point, like some arena missions or ascending/six-starring champion missions.

I'll never compete for platinum tier and i'll never obtain all champions in the game, i have to plan carefully all aspect of the game, beacuse as a ftp the resources are limited. Who spends thousands of euro can six star a champ, full master him and upgrade his skills in 10 minutes, it takes minimum a week for me.

If you started a year ago, your experience in progression will be different to someone who starts later. 

I started 6 months (ish ago), i hit G2 without the faintest idea what i was doing within a month or two (too easily i guess) then it suddenly got harder and now its a mess.

No doubt if i had started a year ago i would have made the most of the easier times - have done my arbiter quest and be telling everyone it just needs patience.

Also (conversely) it would probably be easier for me to start again and have a tiny team so that i get easy matches when in S4.