All Categories

Need team reccomendations for crossing Dragon 17 to 20

Search
May 23, 2021, 13:5305/23/21
02/24/21

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to push up to Dragon 20. Currently i can cross Dragon 16 with Gnarlhorn, Kael, Apo, Valkyie, FB. But at level 17 they just fall apart by the second wave. I know i need to wave control - i thought Gnarlhorn would provide that, but its not helping much. I also don't have good stun gear and i'm using my bellower for my Speed farming Campaign, so he's a high speed build. 

Thanks in advance!

Champs below:

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
May 23, 2021, 14:0305/23/21
08/18/20

Yeah crowd control for sure also how well is ur stag night gear he can definitely mitigate there dmg and allow u move forward. In the begining I used elhain in daze gear for cc until better came along. Long term a well built stag night can help all the way to 25.

May 23, 2021, 16:3905/23/21
04/14/20

Definitely Stag Knight indeed, instead of Gnarlhorn. And if you find the waves are more trouble than the dragon itself, consider leaving out FB - she's good on the dragon itself but useless on the waves, so if you can't afford her, take Zargala or so instead. 

May 23, 2021, 19:1905/23/21
May 23, 2021, 19:20(edited)
10/15/20

Dragon 17 is magic affinity, I don't think Stag Knight will be a big help in this stage, as a weak hit prevents his debuffs.

I think you should try the following team: Apo (Aura), Valk, FB, Kaiden (AoE atk debuff, revive), Warmaiden. You can replace Warmaiden wit Spider later on, he is sitting with 37 in your vault, so I guess you don't have books for him right now.

You don't have control in this team, but the decrease def from Warmaiden/Spider makes you deal much more damage and the decrease attack from Kaiden makes them deal less damage. Apo heals, Valk gives shield, and even if somebody dies, unless it's Kaiden himself, you can revive.

May 23, 2021, 20:1905/23/21
02/24/21
Skadi

Dragon 17 is magic affinity, I don't think Stag Knight will be a big help in this stage, as a weak hit prevents his debuffs.

I think you should try the following team: Apo (Aura), Valk, FB, Kaiden (AoE atk debuff, revive), Warmaiden. You can replace Warmaiden wit Spider later on, he is sitting with 37 in your vault, so I guess you don't have books for him right now.

You don't have control in this team, but the decrease def from Warmaiden/Spider makes you deal much more damage and the decrease attack from Kaiden makes them deal less damage. Apo heals, Valk gives shield, and even if somebody dies, unless it's Kaiden himself, you can revive.

Ahh damn i should've probably posted my question before proceeding with 6 starring Gnarlhorn lol. 

But yeah i've been eyeing Kaiden - just was unsure whether it's worth booking him out. 

Also, you recommend focusing on leveling up and booking Spider as well? 

May 23, 2021, 23:3805/23/21
12/19/19

Spider is better than kaiden. How close are you to scyl.

May 24, 2021, 08:4705/24/21
02/24/21
Trips

Spider is better than kaiden. How close are you to scyl.

Hmm Interesting. So I'm guessing Spider would replace my Stag Knight in situations where affinities are weak.

But Kaidens A3 seems really useful for survivability.

I'm 90 days away from Sycl :(

May 24, 2021, 09:4105/24/21
May 24, 2021, 09:42(edited)
10/15/20
Flipperson

Hmm Interesting. So I'm guessing Spider would replace my Stag Knight in situations where affinities are weak.

But Kaidens A3 seems really useful for survivability.

I'm 90 days away from Sycl :(

In the team I recommended, Spider can replace Warmaiden and Scyl can replace Kaiden. But Spider should be booked for a 100% def debuff chance, otherwise you will not see his full power.

Kaiden can be played without books. His A2 has a quite high initial debuff chance of 75% and his revive works without books as well. I hope your champs do not die so fast, that you need the reduced cooldown on his revive. Kaiden is great for Faction Wars as well, maybe you want to book him out later, but Spider has higher book priority.

In stage 18 and 19 Stag Knight will do just fine.

May 24, 2021, 12:4205/24/21
02/24/21
Skadi

In the team I recommended, Spider can replace Warmaiden and Scyl can replace Kaiden. But Spider should be booked for a 100% def debuff chance, otherwise you will not see his full power.

Kaiden can be played without books. His A2 has a quite high initial debuff chance of 75% and his revive works without books as well. I hope your champs do not die so fast, that you need the reduced cooldown on his revive. Kaiden is great for Faction Wars as well, maybe you want to book him out later, but Spider has higher book priority.

In stage 18 and 19 Stag Knight will do just fine.

Ahh sweet! thanks for the suggestions, I think i'm going to go ahead with this. I'm guessing both Spider and Kaiden should work at 5 stars?