All Categories

HELP ME GET TO 20M damage on nightmare CB!

Search
May 20, 2021, 02:5205/20/21
07/05/20

i

No matter how I configue my current CB teams I cant brake the 16M barrier, and most of the time I only get to 12M. I feel a little bit frustrated I know I have some good champios that I need to get to level 60 and maybe one of them is the missing piece? PLESE help me, what an I doing wrong? what do I need? I've tried configurations with Sepulcher, Rugnor, Skullcrusher, etc and its worse :/

My current champions:

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
May 20, 2021, 07:1905/20/21
May 20, 2021, 07:19(edited)
10/15/20

You don't have atk debuff in your actual team, what is one of the most important debuffs in CB. Remove Scyl, she doesn't help much. CB is immune to Stun, turnmeter decrease and slow, all of her attacks are useless. If you want a healer/reviver, use Rector Drath, she can do the same, but has atk debuff on her A1.

May 20, 2021, 07:5405/20/21
10/15/20

I agree attack down is vital, my runs always ends prematurely if attack down expires due to too many fails.

Personally i would run sepulcher sentinal though simply because her A1 has a better success rate than rector

If in lifesteal (and with warmaster/giantslayer) for everyone im not sure you need another healer on top of apoth ..definitely take scyl out.

Does everyone have T6 masteries?

May 20, 2021, 10:0505/20/21
02/13/21

Agree 100% on the attack down debuff.  I survived on brute force all the way up to nightmare using only the defense down, poison sensitivity and poison debuffs, and it wasn't enough in the end.  I'm also in the process of restructuring my CB team to include a def down, attack down, weaken and defense up.  You need to simply improve survivability to get more rounds, and subsequently more damage.

May 20, 2021, 10:1905/20/21
12/17/20

Sepulcher Sentinel is a must. She has block debuffs and decrease attack on her A1. Also i'm pretty sure having 2 poisoners is counterproductive.

May 20, 2021, 10:2805/20/21
07/05/20
Skadi

You don't have atk debuff in your actual team, what is one of the most important debuffs in CB. Remove Scyl, she doesn't help much. CB is immune to Stun, turnmeter decrease and slow, all of her attacks are useless. If you want a healer/reviver, use Rector Drath, she can do the same, but has atk debuff on her A1.

Thanks!

May 20, 2021, 10:2905/20/21
07/05/20
trevor.wilson

I agree attack down is vital, my runs always ends prematurely if attack down expires due to too many fails.

Personally i would run sepulcher sentinal though simply because her A1 has a better success rate than rector

If in lifesteal (and with warmaster/giantslayer) for everyone im not sure you need another healer on top of apoth ..definitely take scyl out.

Does everyone have T6 masteries?

Yes! all of my level 60 have the T6 masteries. I actually run Sepulcher in lifesteal but I dont see a big change when I use her.

May 20, 2021, 10:4105/20/21
07/05/20

Any change I make to the other team I posted and this happens :/

i

May 20, 2021, 11:5005/20/21
10/15/20
Dittohead

Any change I make to the other team I posted and this happens :/

i

• Bulwark only lvl 50. Less durability, no Warmaster. He is great at CB, but of course putting in a lvl 50 instead of a lvl 60 reduces your damage right now.
  • Drexthar is bad at CB, especially if you allready have Bulwark. Only one HP-Burn can be active at the same time per enemy (Drexthar is great at Spider dunegon, he can put hp-burn on every Spiderling with his passive + provoke), two champs with hp-burn are a waste of one slot in Clan Boss. Drexthar's atk debuff dosn't work. It's only placed, when the provoke hits, CB is immune to provoke. 
May 20, 2021, 13:2605/20/21
06/25/20

Good CB teams, especially at the NM level, require basically all of the following:

ATK down

DEF up 

DEF down

Weaken

Poison

Counter-Attack or Ally-Attack

Block Debuff or Cleanse Debuff

You have ATK down, DEF up, and Block Debuff from SS, but in order for the block debuff to work, you need her on  a 4:3 turn rotation with CB, which requires speeds of around 240. You also have ATK down from Brago.

You have Weaken on Bulkwark

You have DEF up on Brago

That's pretty much all you've got. Yes, I know that you technically have poisons from Occult Brawler, but 60% chance for one poison is really, really bad. And, as Skadi mentioned, Drexthar is just terrible for CB.

Fortunately, you DO have a bunch of champs that you aren't using. Here's what I would go with:

Sepulcher Sentinel (ATK down, DEF up, Block Debuff)

Skullcrusher (Counter-Attack)

Stag Knight (DEF down)

Frozen Banshee (Poison, Poison Sensitivity)

Corpse Collector (Poison, Leech)

The one thing you're missing is Weaken, but unfortunately I don't think you have anyone great for that, yet. I could be wrong, as I don't know all champs just from their pictures - but once you get Rhazin, you swap Stag Knight out and you have a team that can possibly one-key NM.

One thing to note - for this team to work properly, *all* of them need to basically be fully booked. This is especially the case for Sepulcher and Skullcrusher's A2, and Frozen Banshee's A3.

May 20, 2021, 13:4605/20/21
07/05/20
kramaswamy.kr

Good CB teams, especially at the NM level, require basically all of the following:

ATK down

DEF up 

DEF down

Weaken

Poison

Counter-Attack or Ally-Attack

Block Debuff or Cleanse Debuff

You have ATK down, DEF up, and Block Debuff from SS, but in order for the block debuff to work, you need her on  a 4:3 turn rotation with CB, which requires speeds of around 240. You also have ATK down from Brago.

You have Weaken on Bulkwark

You have DEF up on Brago

That's pretty much all you've got. Yes, I know that you technically have poisons from Occult Brawler, but 60% chance for one poison is really, really bad. And, as Skadi mentioned, Drexthar is just terrible for CB.

Fortunately, you DO have a bunch of champs that you aren't using. Here's what I would go with:

Sepulcher Sentinel (ATK down, DEF up, Block Debuff)

Skullcrusher (Counter-Attack)

Stag Knight (DEF down)

Frozen Banshee (Poison, Poison Sensitivity)

Corpse Collector (Poison, Leech)

The one thing you're missing is Weaken, but unfortunately I don't think you have anyone great for that, yet. I could be wrong, as I don't know all champs just from their pictures - but once you get Rhazin, you swap Stag Knight out and you have a team that can possibly one-key NM.

One thing to note - for this team to work properly, *all* of them need to basically be fully booked. This is especially the case for Sepulcher and Skullcrusher's A2, and Frozen Banshee's A3.

thnks a lot this is what I needed! 

May 20, 2021, 13:5505/20/21
02/29/20

If  you  run  a  1:1  ratio  on  Brago  (booked)  he  brings  a  constant  attack  down.

May 20, 2021, 14:1205/20/21
10/15/20

kramaswamy.kr missed something about Occult Brawler. He has a chance of 50% (60% when booked) to land a poison for 2 turns with his A1, and a chance of 70% to land a poison for 4 turns with his passive each turn. Two chances for poisons per turn, one of them lasting 4 rounds, is fantastic. There is a reason why Hellhades calls him "Clanboss God". If you want to have every usefull debuff on the CB, your problem is more likely that their is to much poison than to less (debuff bar is limited to 10 debuffs at once per enemy).

May 20, 2021, 14:3205/20/21
06/25/20

Yeah that's fair, I missed that part - but I do stand by my statement. Frozen Banshee + Corpse Collector should be more than enough poisons, and the Leech from CC is critical.

One thing I forgot to mention - the team I suggested only works if ALL of the champs have either Warmaster or Giantslayer, as you're relying on those proccing to heal your champs.

May 20, 2021, 15:2205/20/21
07/05/20
kramaswamy.kr

Yeah that's fair, I missed that part - but I do stand by my statement. Frozen Banshee + Corpse Collector should be more than enough poisons, and the Leech from CC is critical.

One thing I forgot to mention - the team I suggested only works if ALL of the champs have either Warmaster or Giantslayer, as you're relying on those proccing to heal your champs.

do I need end game gear for better results too?

May 20, 2021, 15:2505/20/21
06/25/20

I mean, that depends on what you mean by endgame gear and better results.

I would say you absolutely need at least level 12 5* gear on all of your champs, and hopefully some level 16 gear as well. But that's something you'll need to experiment with. The better the gear, the longer the team will last, and each turn probably adds around 500k damage to your total.

May 20, 2021, 18:3105/20/21
01/20/21

you have some great champs for clanboss

Frozen Banshee - Posioner(switch with Occult Brawler depending on Affinity)

Skullcrusher - Counterattack (why are not using ythis CA champ already oO)

Sepulcher - Dec Attack, / block debuffs/ Increase Defence

Armstrong Deacon - Dec Defense and Turnemeter Boost

Iron Brago - Dec Att, def Boost

Iron Brago and sepulcher full kinda the same role here, so you can switch one to something else if necessary (steel skull for example gives some healing and extra poisons on his A1)

BUT you need them level 60, usually booked and Masteries are mandatory

May 20, 2021, 18:5105/20/21
07/05/20
Lichwyrm

you have some great champs for clanboss

Frozen Banshee - Posioner(switch with Occult Brawler depending on Affinity)

Skullcrusher - Counterattack (why are not using ythis CA champ already oO)

Sepulcher - Dec Attack, / block debuffs/ Increase Defence

Armstrong Deacon - Dec Defense and Turnemeter Boost

Iron Brago - Dec Att, def Boost

Iron Brago and sepulcher full kinda the same role here, so you can switch one to something else if necessary (steel skull for example gives some healing and extra poisons on his A1)

BUT you need them level 60, usually booked and Masteries are mandatory

thank you

May 20, 2021, 19:5505/20/21
05/13/19

I  looked  at  the  screenshot you  posted.

It  shows  the  gear  of  your  Drexstar.

It  shows  the  gear  of  your  Deacon.

I  can't  see  all  the  gear  on  your  other  heroes,  but  I  assume  your  issue  is  gear  related.

I  think  you  are  not  building  your  heroes with  the  right  stats  to  function  properly.

-  You  want  every  hero  to  have  200  ACC  for  NM CB.

-  You  want  every  hero  to  have  4k  DEF  for  NM  CB.

-  You  want  every  hero  to  have  SPD's  between  171  to  189  for  NM  CB.

-  You  want  every  hero  to  have  Lifesteal  gear  on  your  team,  unless  you  decide to  add  healer  to  your  team.

How  close  are  you  to  the  above  things  if  I  may  be  so  bold  to  ask?

Now  here  is  another thing  to  think  about.

Clan  Boss  has  a  Flex  Spot.

Let  me  give  you  a  sample  team:

Lets  say  you  owned  Rhazin +  made  a  CB  team  with  what  you  have.

The  set  up  might  look  like  below:

1st  hero  -  Sepulcer  ---------->  ATK  Down  +  Block  Debuff  Buff  +  Increase  DEF

2nd  hero  -  Rhazin  ----------->  DEF  Down  +  Weaken

3rd  hero  -  Frozen  Banshee  -->  Poison  Sen.  +  Poison

4th  hero  -  Skullcrusher ------->  Counter  Attack  +  Ally  Protection

At  this  point,  All  the  Debuffs  you  want  on  the  Boss  are  being  done.

You  are  doing  the  above  Debuffs  with  3  heroes  (Sepulcher,  Rhazin,  &  FB)

The  4th  hero  in  the  team  (Skullcrusher)  is  helping  improve the  consistency of  the  team.

I  will  explain  how  he  improves  the  consistency below:

Most  of  your  Debuff  heroes  are  doing  there  Debuff  on  A1  Move.

Skullcrusher  Counter  Attack  enables  them  to  keep  using  the  A1  move.

This  allows  them  to  have  steady  flow  of  debuffs.

Now  that  I  have  explained  all  the  above,  You  can  see  the  5th  Spot  would  be  Flex  Spot

It  is  a  slot  you  can  use  to  bring  in  a  hero  to  help  you.

---------------------------------------------------------

Lets  say  you  can't  get  every  hero  in  Lifesteal  gear.

What  you  can  do  is  add  5th  hero  who  can  help  heal  your  team.

Some  people  use  the  Daily  Login  Hero  Ghrush  the  Mangler.

Ghrush  does  Leech  Debuff  on  A1  to  help  your  team  heal.

-------------------------------------------------------

Lets  say  the  problem  you  have  isn't  Lifesteal  gear.

Lets  say  the  trouble  you  have  is  getting  enough  ACC.

Lets  say  you  have  all  the  Lifesteal  gear  in  the  world,  but  it  doesnt  have  ACC  in  Substats.

What  you  can  do  is  add  a  hero  like  Drexstar  as  the  Clan  Boss  Leader.

Drexstar  has  a  70  ACC  Aura.

You  need  200  ACC  for  NM.

You  make  all  your  heros  with  130  ACC .

You  add  Drexstar  70  ACC  as  Aura  Lead

Bam -  you  push  your  team  to  200  ACC.

Lets  say  the  problem  you  have  isn't Lifesteal.

Lets  say  the  problem  you  have  isn't  ACC.

Lets  say  the  problem  you  have  is  reaching  4k  DEF.

What  you  can  do  is  add  Iron  Brago  becuase  his  passive  will  add  DEF  to  the  team.

Iron  Brago  can  give  you  the  extra  defense  your  missing.

---------------------------------------------------

Just  to  give  you  a  metaphor.

You  go  to  school  with  a  Pencil  +  Calculator,  but  you  forgot  a  piece  of  Paper.

We  can  slide  you  a  Paper.

We  can  fix  1  problem.

But  if  you  go  to  school  with  No  Pencil  +  No  Calculator +  No  Paper.

You  might  as  well  just  go  home  because  we  can't  solve  everything.

You  got  to  meet  us  half  way  here.

See  if  you  can  solve  the  gear  requirement issues  with  out  the  flex  spot.

The  team  can  adjust.

May 20, 2021, 22:1605/20/21
07/05/20
Player J

I  looked  at  the  screenshot you  posted.

It  shows  the  gear  of  your  Drexstar.

It  shows  the  gear  of  your  Deacon.

I  can't  see  all  the  gear  on  your  other  heroes,  but  I  assume  your  issue  is  gear  related.

I  think  you  are  not  building  your  heroes with  the  right  stats  to  function  properly.

-  You  want  every  hero  to  have  200  ACC  for  NM CB.

-  You  want  every  hero  to  have  4k  DEF  for  NM  CB.

-  You  want  every  hero  to  have  SPD's  between  171  to  189  for  NM  CB.

-  You  want  every  hero  to  have  Lifesteal  gear  on  your  team,  unless  you  decide to  add  healer  to  your  team.

How  close  are  you  to  the  above  things  if  I  may  be  so  bold  to  ask?

Now  here  is  another thing  to  think  about.

Clan  Boss  has  a  Flex  Spot.

Let  me  give  you  a  sample  team:

Lets  say  you  owned  Rhazin +  made  a  CB  team  with  what  you  have.

The  set  up  might  look  like  below:

1st  hero  -  Sepulcer  ---------->  ATK  Down  +  Block  Debuff  Buff  +  Increase  DEF

2nd  hero  -  Rhazin  ----------->  DEF  Down  +  Weaken

3rd  hero  -  Frozen  Banshee  -->  Poison  Sen.  +  Poison

4th  hero  -  Skullcrusher ------->  Counter  Attack  +  Ally  Protection

At  this  point,  All  the  Debuffs  you  want  on  the  Boss  are  being  done.

You  are  doing  the  above  Debuffs  with  3  heroes  (Sepulcher,  Rhazin,  &  FB)

The  4th  hero  in  the  team  (Skullcrusher)  is  helping  improve the  consistency of  the  team.

I  will  explain  how  he  improves  the  consistency below:

Most  of  your  Debuff  heroes  are  doing  there  Debuff  on  A1  Move.

Skullcrusher  Counter  Attack  enables  them  to  keep  using  the  A1  move.

This  allows  them  to  have  steady  flow  of  debuffs.

Now  that  I  have  explained  all  the  above,  You  can  see  the  5th  Spot  would  be  Flex  Spot

It  is  a  slot  you  can  use  to  bring  in  a  hero  to  help  you.

---------------------------------------------------------

Lets  say  you  can't  get  every  hero  in  Lifesteal  gear.

What  you  can  do  is  add  5th  hero  who  can  help  heal  your  team.

Some  people  use  the  Daily  Login  Hero  Ghrush  the  Mangler.

Ghrush  does  Leech  Debuff  on  A1  to  help  your  team  heal.

Lets  say  the  problem  you  have  isn't  Lifesteal  gear.

Lets  say  the  trouble  you  have  is  getting  enough  ACC.

Lets  say  you  have  all  the  Lifesteal  gear  in  the  world,  but  it  doesnt  have  ACC  in  Substats.

What  you  can  do  is  add  a  hero  like  Drexstar  as  the  Clan  Boss  Leader.

Drexstar  has  a  70  ACC  Aura.

You  need  200  ACC  for  NM.

You  make  all  your  heros  with  130  ACC .

You  add  Drexstar  70  ACC  as  Aura  Lead

Bam -  you  push  your  team  to  200  ACC.

Lets  say  the  problem  you  have  isn't Lifesteal.

Lets  say  the  problem  you  have  isn't  ACC.

Lets  say  the  problem  you  have  is  reaching  4k  DEF.

What  you  can  do  is  add  Iron  Brago  becuase  his  passive  will  add  DEF  to  the  team.

Iron  Brago  can  give  you  the  extra  defense  your  missing.

---------------------------------------------------

Just  to  give  you  a  metaphor.

You  go  to  school  with  a  Pencil  +  Calculator,  but  you  forgot  a  piece  of  Paper.

We  can  slide  you  a  Paper.

We  can  fix  1  problem.

But  if  you  go  to  school  with  No  Pencil  +  No  Calculator +  No  Paper.

You  might  as  well  just  go  home  because  we  can't  solve  everything.

You  got  to  meet  us  half  way  here.

See  if  you  can  solve  the  gear  requirement issues  with  out  the  flex  spot.

The  team  can  adjust.

It cant get more clear than this XD

Thanks a lot!! I thought my problem was Champion related and then I made teams with the ones everybody recommended and they didnt work either, so next thing to try is definitively gear related. Now that I have a lot of tips from you guys now my next homework is to farm better gear. Im 1 champion away to fuse rhazin tho. 

May 20, 2021, 22:2405/20/21
06/25/20

With Rhazin and the team I recommended previously, as well as decent gear, you'll possibly be able to 1-key NM.