All Categories

Clan boss team - unsure on gearing.

Search
May 16, 2021, 16:5305/16/21
10/15/20

Ive finally got draco off my arena team, ive six starred warmaiden and dhukk and whacked them in pure speed gear for speed and accuracy, i havent been really doing arena in recent weeks but hopefully when i do- then between them i can cover affinity matches and hopefully dhukk doesnt get messed by reaction accessories too often.

That means i can take draco out of his speed/perception gear and rebuild him for clan boss properly.

I have taken lifesteal as a definite but i cant decide whether to build more defensively? at present he is built for damage with attack chest and crit damage gloves- but dies quite early (turn 30 ish) even when i have attack down active.

I run fahrakin, apoth, doompriest, draco and jareg. Currently doing 25 million a key on NM and about 18 million a key on UNM.. the vast majority of the damage comes from draco and the debuff bar is usually full.

Currently his A1 hits for about 180k once fahrakin buffs him.

I am thinking aim for 70% crit rate - use lifesteal and maybe perception to make accuracy target easier to hit, but go with hp/defence chest etc? and also that i need to slow him down? he is currently 250 speed as he was being used in arena, jareg is only 200 speed so draco frequently outruns his defence up.

Does anyone run draco outside an unkillable? if so how is he geared?

Thanks.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 16, 2021, 21:0005/16/21
06/25/20

Do you have anyone with leech? Apo and Doompriest are a serious drag on your team damage - I expect they're probably not putting much more than about a million total.

If you can replace those two with a leech champ, that would leave an open spot for Frozen Banshee. The poison sensitivity should help your draco do even more damage. Better yet though is if you have Corpse Collector - she'd fit fantastically into that team.

Jareg is alright, but what would be even better is if you could get a counterattack champ in there. Obviously Martyr and Valk are the best bet, but Skullcrusher works very well too.

Another champ that you could consider would be Ghrush if you have him, for the leech.

May 16, 2021, 21:5005/16/21
10/15/20
kramaswamy.kr

Do you have anyone with leech? Apo and Doompriest are a serious drag on your team damage - I expect they're probably not putting much more than about a million total.

If you can replace those two with a leech champ, that would leave an open spot for Frozen Banshee. The poison sensitivity should help your draco do even more damage. Better yet though is if you have Corpse Collector - she'd fit fantastically into that team.

Jareg is alright, but what would be even better is if you could get a counterattack champ in there. Obviously Martyr and Valk are the best bet, but Skullcrusher works very well too.

Another champ that you could consider would be Ghrush if you have him, for the leech.

Nope no leech champs- apoth and doompriest do 1-2 million but thats not why they are there? apoth saves draco a lot of times with his heals and is there for his turn boost as well, doom is more for cleansing the stun. I agree that once draco is in lifesteal i might be able to remove apoth though.

I used to run frozen banshee with draco, i replaced her with fahrakin which gave me a few million extra damage per key, the main issue i had with running two poisoners was the debuff bar would be permenantly full. That meant if jareg missed an attack down then there often would not be room for his attack down once it expired.

Totally agree valk would be amazing and martyr but i have not had the best luck with pulls, im about 50 days from getting ghrush.

I think i can squeeze another few million out of the current team, im just not sure how to balance drcos defence with damage really.

May 16, 2021, 22:1205/16/21
06/25/20

The reason I'm suggesting taking apo and doompriest out is because of how little damage they contribute. They basically do nothing except heal, but if you have leech, you don't need a healer, since WM/GS fully heals champs when they proc against leech.

Did you happen to fuse Brogni? He'd be fantastic for your team. Sepulcher Sentinel is another beast.

May 17, 2021, 08:2205/17/21
10/15/20
kramaswamy.kr

The reason I'm suggesting taking apo and doompriest out is because of how little damage they contribute. They basically do nothing except heal, but if you have leech, you don't need a healer, since WM/GS fully heals champs when they proc against leech.

Did you happen to fuse Brogni? He'd be fantastic for your team. Sepulcher Sentinel is another beast.

That all makes sense.

Missed brogni, but just pulled some shards for the fusion and got seeker and mountain king.

I think they will change my arena options more than CB but considering seeker in cb.