All Categories

A letter from a player to Plarium ...

Search
May 16, 2021, 09:1405/16/21
01/28/21

I play games since im a kid and I started raid 3 months ago and i just loved it. Every aspect of the game, then became quickly addict. 

I wanted to improve faster so even tho prices of packs are insane, way much more expensive than others games, so i decided to spend money.

BUT Plarium take care to put low drop rate at everything so we need to buy again and again to get what we want. Because the one and only thing they want is our money. Any update, any event, anything they add or remove is to make us spend more !

After 3 months i've spend 3000 euros in the game. Low drop rate really bothered me but still continued to play and invest my time and money.

And this week-end there was a "2x void event". But let's be honest, 2x very small number still remains very small.

So i bought 150 void shards and guess what, i got 0 legendary. Absolutely nothing !  So here i reached the limit. I wont keep burning thousands of euros for stuff that drop rate is near 0%.

I will save my money to enjoy sommer coming. Raid Shadow legends could have been one of best mobile game BUT devs killed it by themselves. 

Great job, greedy compagny ! One more player quit your scam game.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 16, 2021, 09:2005/16/21
08/19/19

Man dont give up :)))

You had just bad luck ( huge one)

After 150 shards used I think your chances to get a lego are close to 100% ( according with their system )

Go and buy 50 more shards and I am sure that u will get a Lego :)

But then dont be upset because might be a crappy one

Even if I saw that drops for this weekend were unusually good ones ( mainly S and A tier)

May 16, 2021, 09:2705/16/21
04/14/20
jqvtqvg3

Man dont give up :)))

You had just bad luck ( huge one)

After 150 shards used I think your chances to get a lego are close to 100% ( according with their system )

Go and buy 50 more shards and I am sure that u will get a Lego :)

But then dont be upset because might be a crappy one

Even if I saw that drops for this weekend were unusually good ones ( mainly S and A tier)

No, that's not how it works. After 200 shards pulled at 2x, you have an 86 percent chance of having pulled a legendary. If you still didn't pull one, being in the unlucky 14 percent, then the mercy system kicks in, which adds 5 percent chance on every consecutive pull, meaning that you are certain to pull a legendary latest by shard 220 (though it's very likely that you'll pull it somewhat earlier, at like 210 or 215). 

But if the OP has pulled 150 shards, it means he might still have to pull 70, or almost, to get a legendary... which won't necessarily be an extremely strong game-changing one, though at least they've now buffed the weakest void legos to decent levels. 

May 16, 2021, 09:3005/16/21
01/28/21

Kind message but it's not only about these 150 shards. Prices are too high AND chance too low. Does it worth it ? No.

And yes i also noticed many  player 48349137 pulled insane end game champions. And i think they are bots too make us think it actually can drop. They fool us hard and players should see it.

Why only players 4924124638 pulled best champs ? Not weird ?

Plarium forgot that we, players, pay them. And as customers, this compagny does NOT treat us well !

May 16, 2021, 09:3005/16/21
08/19/19

I thought that he used some shards previously so i think 50 will be enough :))

May 16, 2021, 09:3205/16/21
04/14/20

To the OP - you really shouldn't be so obsessed with void legendaries, though. Which epics did you get from those 150 shards? Very likely you got some good ones that are better than some legos. If you're going to spend big amounts on this game, it's better to spend them in more efficient ways, like on the monthly gem pack, or on the Warrior's Circle offers that appear whenever you've stopped spending for a while. Spending a lot in a short period, especially during a 2x when prices are even worse, is a bad idea because it means you'll spend most of your money on bad deals - if you spread it out over time, you can get more for your money by buying the best deals and buying shards outside of their 2x when they aren't as expensive. If you buy shards at all, since they're really just gambling. 

May 16, 2021, 09:4305/16/21
08/19/19

Man just to clarify

Those player 22334444, 345688 are not real players ( in more than 95% of cases).

Usually the pleyers change name when they start to play from numbers in names .

Are accounts prepared for sales by different entities ( Plarium is pretending to fight hard against them) that run thousands and tens of thousands accounts. And when you run 10k accounts and have 1 shard on each is normal that on some of them you get Lego heroes.

Because of that toxic situation you might see in arena players Lv 35-50 that have already 3-4 good legos or very nice epics . And if you will find their UM you will discover that is not starting with 8 but with 3, 4,5 or 6 ( accounts created long time agoand keept inactive )

May 16, 2021, 10:1105/16/21
07/05/19

That's your biggest mistake buddy... Throwing too much money in too little time. Gacha are basically a slots machine, many many many many many people think they can get a jackpot just because they roll the machine a lot of time. That my friend is a "gambler's fallacy"

Should you quit? With how you spend money, I honestly think you should not go near anymore gacha games like raid.

But hey it's your money, do whatever you want.

May 16, 2021, 11:4105/16/21
10/15/20

If you would have written: "The prices are to high compared to the chance to get something usefull. I will sign a contract that I definetly will spent 3.000,- €, if you double the chance to get a lego on void shards" - then they may have been interested. Ok, probably not, one time 3.000,- € is not enough to care about if 100 others pay the same amount, but I think you get what I want to say.

But you allready paid 3.000,- €. Do you think they care about you anymore?

May 16, 2021, 13:0805/16/21
08/19/19

So Fly- by curiosity

Which Epics you got on that drops?

On rare did you got Coldhearth, Pain Keeper, Paragon, reliquary.... there are so many nice Void rares that probably you got

there are void epics that might help you more than a lego 

May 16, 2021, 14:2605/16/21
10/15/20
L9753

No, that's not how it works. After 200 shards pulled at 2x, you have an 86 percent chance of having pulled a legendary. If you still didn't pull one, being in the unlucky 14 percent, then the mercy system kicks in, which adds 5 percent chance on every consecutive pull, meaning that you are certain to pull a legendary latest by shard 220 (though it's very likely that you'll pull it somewhat earlier, at like 210 or 215). 

But if the OP has pulled 150 shards, it means he might still have to pull 70, or almost, to get a legendary... which won't necessarily be an extremely strong game-changing one, though at least they've now buffed the weakest void legos to decent levels. 

Thats a good point, even if you get a legendary it doesnt need to be a good one, they deliberately put in a load of mediocre legendaries to lower your chances.

In the last few months i have opened hundreds of shards (mostly from clanboss, i am ftp now) and yesterday reset my mercy by getting....errol, whom i already have and never found a use for in the first place.

The thing is though the OP has blown his 3k now, and if he deletes the game in disgust then its win win for plarium.

The 'game' is all about getting people to spend a lot of money on the dopamine hit from gambling

Its us, the players who encourage plarium to offer ridiculous pricing and awful odds, because many actually pay it. They know 99.9% will delete the game within a few months but as long as that person is monetised first then it is win win. A massive advertising budget (has anyone ever dominated youtube like raid?) ensures plenty of fresh people to replace those who quit

That is why there is no real interest to make arena less frustrating, its not good business.

May 16, 2021, 14:2805/16/21
May 16, 2021, 14:40(edited)
10/15/20
L9753

To the OP - you really shouldn't be so obsessed with void legendaries, though. Which epics did you get from those 150 shards? Very likely you got some good ones that are better than some legos. If you're going to spend big amounts on this game, it's better to spend them in more efficient ways, like on the monthly gem pack, or on the Warrior's Circle offers that appear whenever you've stopped spending for a while. Spending a lot in a short period, especially during a 2x when prices are even worse, is a bad idea because it means you'll spend most of your money on bad deals - if you spread it out over time, you can get more for your money by buying the best deals and buying shards outside of their 2x when they aren't as expensive. If you buy shards at all, since they're really just gambling. 

This is true as well.

Personally i think it is really awful that big spenders get worse deals