All Categories

New lego character!

New lego character!

Search
May 1, 2021, 03:1705/01/21
12/31/20

New lego character!

I  have  played  this  game  for  110  days..  it  seems  to  me  that  if  i  miss  making  1  goal  for  a  certain  number  of  set  of  frags..  i  should  have  atleast  1  or  2  chances  to  make  it  up  before  the  event  is  over..  its  funny  they  say  get  to  raiding  in  the  news  to  get  frags..  when  it  was  over  4  days  ago  in  my  opinion..  also  make  summoning  from  shards  give  more  of  the  characters  for  the  fusion..  not  some  off  the  wall  characters  i  dont  need..

Views
Comments
Comments
May 1, 2021, 03:3705/01/21
06/25/20

Don't take this the wrong way - but the fusion wasn't really meant for you. At 110 days, you didn't really have the champions or resources to be able to grind out what has arguably been the most difficult fusion they've designed.

That being said - and as I've mentioned a few times in other threads - I 100% agree that there should have been an extra event to provide enough fragments if you missed one of the others.

May 1, 2021, 03:5705/01/21
12/31/20

Thanks  for  listening  Swamy..  but  i  have  both  escilon..  and  Lix  ..  so  no  reason  i  should  not  have  the  new  dwarf..  and  a  few  dupes  of  the  fusion  epics..

May 1, 2021, 04:0205/01/21
12/31/20

I  also  have  pulled  grush..  and  hate flower  from  shards..  i  dont  even  have  scyl..  and  can  almost  pass  normal  doom  tower..  i  have  pulled  more  than  enough  characters..  and  am  working  end  game  status  already..  whale  or  not..  i  agree  ..  need  a  simple  act  of  pitty  so  some  higher  active  players  can  acquire legos

May 1, 2021, 04:1205/01/21
01/04/20
kramaswamy.kr

Don't take this the wrong way - but the fusion wasn't really meant for you. At 110 days, you didn't really have the champions or resources to be able to grind out what has arguably been the most difficult fusion they've designed.

That being said - and as I've mentioned a few times in other threads - I 100% agree that there should have been an extra event to provide enough fragments if you missed one of the others.

The one time they don't sell fragment packs on the last day. I missed the first event for Giscard and ended up 15 short. 

May 1, 2021, 04:1705/01/21
06/25/20
panthrr

Thanks  for  listening  Swamy..  but  i  have  both  escilon..  and  Lix  ..  so  no  reason  i  should  not  have  the  new  dwarf..  and  a  few  dupes  of  the  fusion  epics..

The fusion event for Astralon was *way* easier. As for Lix, that's a straight-up money grab from Plarium, so if you spent the money to get her, then 'grats, she's quite good, but for most of the rest of us it wasn't worth the effort.

Brogni, on the other hand, was difficult enough that even endgame players had to spend a lot of time to grind it out.

May 1, 2021, 05:1105/01/21
May 1, 2021, 05:15(edited)
02/13/21

In my opinion the thing about fusion events is that biggest issue isn't really having top tier champs, but rather having a lot of time and resources.  In theory anyone that saves up the necessary resources should be able to clear a fusion event, even one such as the last which was arguably the most difficult of the bunch.

I have participated in a number of the events just by doing this, and I'm FTP.

Essentially this means:

Saving up all of your shards, and buying any mystery shards from the marketplace if they pop.  When I saved up for Brogni I had 1600 mystery shards, 40 ancient shards, 12 void shards and 5 sacred.  Just don't use them, ever.  Yes, there will be a 2x Sacred event, but don't fall into that trap.  If you are serious about these fusion events then you need to stockpile everything.  Join a clan and start to get some chests per day, even low level ones.  

Do not use Sacred shards in the champion chase tournaments, as their points are better for the summon rush ones.  Infact, do not use Sacred shards anywhere if you want to.  You also want to use the bare minimum shards each event, and ideally start from your lowest.  Say for example you need 3000 points.  5 sacred shards = 2500 points, but if I can get away with using just 3 for 1500 points, 5 void shards for 600 points, and then 900 mystery shards for the rest, then I will do so.

Saving up energy.  I am not sure what other people do but I always use the bare minimum energy per day, and stockpile the rest.  With all dailies and the occasional free shop gift, you can get on average 500 energy a day.  Including the weekly questions (which is 2 energy refills) and the monthly (which is 400 energy), you can get about 17,000 energy a month.  I started this event at 18,000 energy, which was after saving up for 1.5 months after I had completed Astralon.  I finished the event at about 8,000 energy, so I had plenty

That is pretty much it.  You should get a majority of your silver (if not all) for the artifact enhancement events from the selling of gear during the dungeons and champion training events.

Ultimately it comes down to time.  If you genuinely have a lot of energy in reserve, and enough shards saved up, then nothing short of time should stop you from being able to participate in these.  My first fusion events were done with level 10 dungeons, and pretty much all epics/rare champions.

May 1, 2021, 05:3805/01/21
06/25/20

Rose - this is all true, however, if you're not reasonably far into the game, it becomes a lot more difficult to pull it off. Yes you can save up your shards and get through the summon rush / champ chase - those are the "easy" ones, since you can even buy your way through them if you need.

The harder ones are the champ training events, which can be very difficult for FTP players, especially those who may not have brutal 12-3/12-6 on fast farm.

Previous fusions allowed opportunites to participate in the events that you could handle. This one required you to participate in every one of them.

Unrelated but - while saving the energy up does let you get through these events more easily, it is also far less efficient than using it. You get 480 for free every day, which is going to waste if you're not using it up as you get it. Of course, this does require you to be active enough to use the energy as you get it - but if you are, you benefit immensly from it.

May 1, 2021, 05:5305/01/21
02/13/21

True, if someone hasn't finished the brutal campaign (which can be done with your starter champion up to 60), then they probably shouldn't be looking at fusion events.  That would still be very early in their game journey.

I also agree that the Brogni event was poor in that people couldn't even really aim for an epic like they could in previous events.  

The above said, I do still 100% believe that if someone saves up enough energy and shards, then they can complete any fusion event.  Efficiency of the energy regeneration aside, I pay little attention to any energy use for my account, as I'm usually sitting between 10k to 15k energy.  Every fusion event that comes up is technically achievable, assuming I am willing to put in the time to do it, and to be honest it is more of a case that I am not.  They are an exhausting couple of weeks.