All Categories

Legendary

Legendary

Search
Apr 20, 2021, 17:5504/20/21
04/05/21

Legendary

Guys!!!! I just pulled Samar Gemcursed out of an ancient shard! How should I upgrade him (which gear, which masteries, etc...)

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 21, 2021, 23:2904/21/21
02/29/20

He  is  not  the  best  legendary,  but  depending  on  the  account,  he  may  very  well  help  you.  Build  with  high  HP,  as  it  is  your  main  stat.  I  am  assuming  you  are  an  earlier  player.  No  Attack,  and  Defense  is  good  but  HP  is  better.  C.  RATE  and  C.  DMG  can  alsk  be  used  if  you  want  him  as  a  nuker,  though  im  pretty  sure  by  the  reviews  he  doesnt  do  that  job  very  well.  So  HP,  SPD,  RES,  ACC,  and  DEF  is  the  way  to  go  for  utility.  Put  him  in  whatever  sets  you  need  to  complete  stats,  as  well  as  things  like  Immortal,  Swift  Parry,  Regen,  and  Lifesteal  to  increase  utility.  For  masteries  unless  you  are  a  very  endgame  player,  i  would  say  you  should  go  down  the  classic  Offense/Support  section,  mostly  going  down  the  right  side  of  Offense  to  Warmaster  and  the  left  side  of  Support  for  Cycle  of  Magic  and  Lore  of  Steel.