All Categories

ally attack's pattern ?

ally attack's pattern ?

Search
Apr 18, 2021, 15:2704/18/21
06/21/20

ally attack's pattern ?

so i have kreela, and i am using kael, lightsworn, apothecary and armiger.

when kreela brings kael, apothercary and lightsworn to attack with ally attack, why is it so inconsistent ? sometimes lightsworn will go before kael and sometimes lightsworn will go last, same thing with armiger too when he's brought to fight with ally attack.

i am asking this question because im fairly new and doing fire knight manually, so sometimes when the boss has 6 shields left, i want my kreela to hit first with her own ally attack (5 shields), then apothecary (team leader slot 1, 3 hitter, 2 shields), and then lightsworn (slot 4, 3 hitter, -1 health -10% turn meter) and then armiger to decrease more turn meter (best case scenario), but sometimes armiger would just run in first to hit even though i have him in slot 5, shouldnt he wait until the other champs finished attacking ?

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 18, 2021, 18:1604/18/21
06/27/20

They should attack in order of slots. I don't have ally attack champions, but guides say they do. Are you sure what you see is not just a visual bug?

Apr 19, 2021, 12:0904/19/21
11/25/20

I thought they attacked in Order of SPEED ,,,,,,  What do Slots have to do with Speed

or am I just mis-understanding your usage of Slots ...

My Team goes in Order of Speed , which at the moment is a little out of tune

Apr 19, 2021, 12:4804/19/21
Apr 19, 2021, 13:03(edited)
10/15/20
ALIEN

I thought they attacked in Order of SPEED ,,,,,,  What do Slots have to do with Speed

or am I just mis-understanding your usage of Slots ...

My Team goes in Order of Speed , which at the moment is a little out of tune

The normal turnorder is determined by speed, of course. But we are talking about Ally attack abilities here. Some champs with ally attack have only one partner when they hit (like Crusader/ Sacred Order), in this case Crusader hits first, the partner second.

Some other champs (like Hyria/ High Elves) bring more than one ally to her attack. The order in wich they do their hits during the allie attack is determinded by the spots, according to Ayumi in the following way: The champ that performs the ally attack allways goes first. Then:

However, the attack sequence of the following champions will begin as
shown in the diagram. It starts with the right spot (Lead Position / 1st
position), followed by the center top (2nd position), center bottom
(3rd position) and finally the left spot (4th position).