All Categories

Arena team help

Arena team help

Search
Apr 18, 2021, 14:3804/18/21
09/30/20

Arena team help

With Arena being outrageously difficult now, I decided to build an arena team.  I plan to start working on the champs that would benefit me the most in arena and maybe build a few dedicated solely for arena even though I'm not really a huge fan of arena and would prefer to build most champs for pve content but the boosts and town hall are too good to avoid, So here I am to ask for advice. Below are my best ranked champs for arena (including my level 60's which are built primarily for pve) according to Hell Hades website's tier list.

i

I have tons of food ready to 6 star some champs, I can 6 star 4 champs at the moment. I also have 25 epic books and 19 legend books. All my 60's (as stated above) are geared and all masteries are set up for PVE content, all epics are fully booked except OB and Rhazin is only booked legend.

2 Champs I am looking at for arena team are Lyssandra (obviously) but wasn't sure if she was better unbooked than my other options might be booked, and Uugo. Obviously Tayrel, Gorgorab , and High Khatun are top tiers but not sure if they would work in a team with my other champs.

Outside the obvious speed sets for the speed champs what are some good gear sets to put on champs?

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 20, 2021, 16:2304/20/21
01/02/20

Are you saying you currently do not have an Arena team? You have a good amount of 60's to not have started Arena. But in any case here is my 2c.

Lyssandra lead

Gorgorab

Stag Knight

Nuker (Kael, Queen Eva)

Or, Lyssandra may be enough of a speed booster that you can take out Gorgo and add a second nuker

FYI: from this list I only have Kael and just got Gorgo so never have used him. You may want advice from someone more familair with your other champs, LOL.

Good luck to you!

Apr 20, 2021, 20:5504/20/21
01/20/21

Lyssandra (speed lead +turn booster)

Uugo (Aoe def down)

could replace her with Zargala, Stag Knight or Tayrel . but I prefer Uugo, her block buffs is damn great in Arena, she needs books of course. my 2nd choice would be Zargala as she can bring damage if you have the gear

Kael /Queen Eva/ Dark Elhain/Rhazin (Nuker)

I dont know how well Eva does as Arena Nuker but Kael serves well enough until gold 1.

the 4th position can be flexible, my suggestions:

Miscreated Monster: brings damage/shields and cc, performs very well in Bronze and Silver

Scyl: cc (crowd control) and revive

2nd Nuker: one of the other 4 (Kael /Queen Eva/ Dark Elhain/Rhazin)

2 nukers could work well Eva I think if she goes last, she is sure to kill someone then and would reset her aoe.  in theory. you already got kael , eva Rhazin, build test out a bit who performs best for you

me personally I'd go for one of these 2 comps:

Lyssandra - Uugo - Miscreated Monster - Kael/Eva

Lyssandra - Uugo - Rhazin/Kael - Eva

Apr 20, 2021, 21:4004/20/21
09/30/20
RaiderNation32

Are you saying you currently do not have an Arena team? You have a good amount of 60's to not have started Arena. But in any case here is my 2c.

Lyssandra lead

Gorgorab

Stag Knight

Nuker (Kael, Queen Eva)

Or, Lyssandra may be enough of a speed booster that you can take out Gorgo and add a second nuker

FYI: from this list I only have Kael and just got Gorgo so never have used him. You may want advice from someone more familair with your other champs, LOL.

Good luck to you!

Thanks for your input. I have been thinking of trying to put Uugo in my build somewhere but will probably use her instead of stag. Good points though so maybe I will move around and try out some things.

I have been running arena but haven't built champions with arena in mind at all and only threw together a team based on what I have.  Mainly been building champions with dungeons or CB in mind. Now I am trying to build a team with arena as the main point for building these champs and other area's as secondary.

Apr 20, 2021, 21:4404/20/21
09/30/20
Lichwyrm

Lyssandra (speed lead +turn booster)

Uugo (Aoe def down)

could replace her with Zargala, Stag Knight or Tayrel . but I prefer Uugo, her block buffs is damn great in Arena, she needs books of course. my 2nd choice would be Zargala as she can bring damage if you have the gear

Kael /Queen Eva/ Dark Elhain/Rhazin (Nuker)

I dont know how well Eva does as Arena Nuker but Kael serves well enough until gold 1.

the 4th position can be flexible, my suggestions:

Miscreated Monster: brings damage/shields and cc, performs very well in Bronze and Silver

Scyl: cc (crowd control) and revive

2nd Nuker: one of the other 4 (Kael /Queen Eva/ Dark Elhain/Rhazin)

2 nukers could work well Eva I think if she goes last, she is sure to kill someone then and would reset her aoe.  in theory. you already got kael , eva Rhazin, build test out a bit who performs best for you

me personally I'd go for one of these 2 comps:

Lyssandra - Uugo - Miscreated Monster - Kael/Eva

Lyssandra - Uugo - Rhazin/Kael - Eva

This is a great help. I have been almost certain that I would go with Lyssandra lead and probably try to work Uugo in somewhere in there also. Wasn't too sure what my best options would be as it seems there are a few champions that would work fairly well for arena. Some seemed redunent thought and wasn't sure what the best composition would be.

Based on this, I will probably work on Lyssandra and Uugo for now and then put in Rhazin and maybe Kael. Eva is decent but I see Kael being better suited for Arena but like you said I will have to play around. This gives a good direction though so thanks a lot for your advice.