All Categories

Time frame

Time frame

Search
Apr 16, 2021, 23:3704/16/21
06/06/20

Time frame

Realistically,  as  an  F2P  player,  what  kind  of  time  frame  is  involved  to  get  a  team  out  of  the  basement  and  into  a  competitive  position?    Ive  been  logged  in  about  100  days,  and  very  slowly  getting  to  about  95k  team  power.  I  realize  there  will  be  farming  for  gear,  but  drop  rates  are  terrible  for  anything  more  than  green  3*  gear.    Not  bitching,  just  trying  to  figure  out  if  this  game  will  be  worth  the  time  investment.    At  100  days,  i  have  2  lvl  60  in  some  set  gear,  at  +16,  4   lvl  50  similarly  geared,  but  it  seems  not  really  decent  gear  with  speed  in  mind.  And  about  381k  player  power.    Im  not  looking  for  easy  mode,  but  with  what  ive  seen  thus  far,  it  seems  like  it  could  be  years  before  i  get  anything  worthwhile.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 17, 2021, 00:3504/17/21
06/25/20

Depends entirely on how much time you spend playing the game. You'll find that, as you play the game more, the main limiting factor isn't energy as much as it is your actual time investment.

I'm personally at day 301, and have a player power of 2.1M - all F2P. Got 19 legos, and a good chunk of all the epics as well.

Apr 17, 2021, 13:1504/17/21
05/05/19

It also depends on what do you call "competitive". If by competitive you mean top 300 platinum arena, then is pretty much impossible atm going F2p, because all these 300 guys have been playing the game almost since launch and have spent money in the game. 

As mentioned above, it's not just knowing how to do everything efficiently, but also time invested and, i'd say mainly, luck pulling shards and getting gear in dungeons. At the end of the day it's all about gear and champions