All Categories

Miscreated monster - worth levelling?

Search
Apr 16, 2021, 20:3404/16/21
10/15/20

Hi All

Mid game player here, dragon and golem done (level 20 at 100% success) but stuck on spider 18 which is by far my worst dungeon

I Have pulled miscreated monster from a random solo ancient, just wondering- would this guy be helpful for getting me through spider? obviously his kit looks good...but i dont level anyone anymore unless they are going to benefit me in a specific area, resouces are just too scarce. I am not really at a stage to conquer faction wars yet.

So i have no need to change my team for dragon etc, and i dont think i would want him in arena and his kit isnt clan boss suitable... so i am wondering about spider?. I am thinking alongside sycl stunning my damage dealers (i run coldheart and zavia) would get a lot of protection due to stuns?

Really reluctant to invest in champs unless i will get use out of them

Thanks.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 16, 2021, 20:4304/16/21
03/23/21

He is great for Spider and Scarab King (3 turn shield on 3 turn cooldown). Just build him, you won't regret.

Apr 16, 2021, 21:2204/16/21
04/14/20

It's not about the stuns so much as it is about the massive shield he will create thanks to hitting all the spiderlings - absolute gamechanger for Spider indeed, but it does require epic books to get perfect uptime. 

Apr 16, 2021, 21:2204/16/21
02/29/20

He  is  crazy  annoying  for  Arena.

He  is  surprisingly  decent  for  early  Clan  Boss.

He  probably  will  be  an  upgrade  to  all  of  your  dungeons  and  keeps  and  doom  tower,  despite  what  you  think  (other  than  Force  Keep  and  Fire  Knight).

He  is  a  good  support  for  Campaign  progression.

He  is  the  G.O.A.T.  for  Faction  Wars.

He  is  a  beast.

Apr 16, 2021, 21:2704/16/21
Apr 16, 2021, 21:28(edited)
10/15/20
L9753

It's not about the stuns so much as it is about the massive shield he will create thanks to hitting all the spiderlings - absolute gamechanger for Spider indeed, but it does require epic books to get perfect uptime. 

Ive actually got a tonne of epic books (20 plus) from all the clan boss runs with no champs to put them into

Thanks- will level him

I know people say he is an upgrade for other dungeons/keeps- maybe i have a wierd attitude to the game, if i can run the maximum level of a dungeon with 100% success, i dont consider changing the team and i dont care if its slow as i am rarely at my keyboard when i run them (i use a mouseclicker)

And im hitting unm for clan boss, i only really need a counter attack champ.

So the only champs i am after are those to help me hit spider 20, a counter attack champ  and arena champs (i am desperate for arena champs as its the weakest part of my game by far, i would kill for a gorg, lyssandra or even a skullcrown)

Thanks again.

Apr 16, 2021, 21:3504/16/21
01/27/21

If it helps, he's the #1 character Hell Hades says he looks for on account takeovers.  He's also one of the few that I normally avoid in the arena.

Apr 16, 2021, 22:1704/16/21
10/15/20

^^ yeh ill level him for spider thanks

Apr 16, 2021, 22:3304/16/21
06/25/20

He's good. Is he great? I don't think so. But he's good.

He falls off in usefulness as your roster builds up, which is normal. But for early and mid game, yeah, 100% he's worth maxing.

That being said - for spider, I would really be focusing on trying to get the one-turn kill teams working. There's lots of versions, but they all basically involve max-HP based champs like Coldheart and Royal Guard. My personal one is Prince Kymar, Gurptuk Moss-Beard, Rugnor Goldgleam, and two Royal Guards. Kymar is the slowest of them, and his purpose is to reset the others if Goldgleam gets resisted.

Apr 16, 2021, 22:4904/16/21
Apr 16, 2021, 22:50(edited)
10/15/20
kramaswamy.kr

He's good. Is he great? I don't think so. But he's good.

He falls off in usefulness as your roster builds up, which is normal. But for early and mid game, yeah, 100% he's worth maxing.

That being said - for spider, I would really be focusing on trying to get the one-turn kill teams working. There's lots of versions, but they all basically involve max-HP based champs like Coldheart and Royal Guard. My personal one is Prince Kymar, Gurptuk Moss-Beard, Rugnor Goldgleam, and two Royal Guards. Kymar is the slowest of them, and his purpose is to reset the others if Goldgleam gets resisted.

Yeh i didnt think he was going to be a game changer (draco was my game changer pull) but i am cool as long as it improves one dungeon :)

The only one of those you mentioned that i have is coldheart, who i only pulled a week ago and have only just 6 starred and done masteries for (waited for event) so still testing her

I have a pretty limited roster and sucky luck considering i have pulled hundreds of ancients and dozens of sacreds/voids but what i do have seems to work pretty well except...on spider and in arena.

If he can help me hit level 20 spider, then he is worth it since it means i farm better accesories- i just always worry about levelling a champ if it wont improve something about my progress which is why i asked :) i think it would be easy to waste resources on loads of mediocre champs

Apr 16, 2021, 23:2904/16/21
06/25/20
trevor.wilson

Yeh i didnt think he was going to be a game changer (draco was my game changer pull) but i am cool as long as it improves one dungeon :)

The only one of those you mentioned that i have is coldheart, who i only pulled a week ago and have only just 6 starred and done masteries for (waited for event) so still testing her

I have a pretty limited roster and sucky luck considering i have pulled hundreds of ancients and dozens of sacreds/voids but what i do have seems to work pretty well except...on spider and in arena.

If he can help me hit level 20 spider, then he is worth it since it means i farm better accesories- i just always worry about levelling a champ if it wont improve something about my progress which is why i asked :) i think it would be easy to waste resources on loads of mediocre champs

Yup that's fair. Just pointing it out in case you weren't aware of the possibility. You can pull it off even with Armiger, really, since his A2 is max HP based - though you'll probably need better gear than you would for the others to make it work.

The key is having a void or magic-based champ that can land weaken and DEF down. The former is important because it just boosts all of your damage. The latter is important for that reason too, but is also critical because champs like Royal Guard will prioritise their A1 otherwise.