All Categories

Summon rush question

Summon rush question

Search
Apr 14, 2021, 21:0304/14/21
01/27/21

Summon rush question

So I'm trying to plan out the fusion and I have a question about the summon rush.  The champion chase obviously makes sense in that you get points based on the champions you acquire regardless of how you acquire them (campaign farming, fusion, shards).  For the summon rush, is it solely points based on shards and not really on summoning?  So spend 1 mystery and get one point.  1 ancient and get 20 points.  One void for whatever (150? 200?) and a sacred for whatever (500?).  So it doesn't matter what you get, only the shards spent?  And do fusions (relic keeper and broadmaw) count towards this or is it solely a shard counting event?

I mostly ask because I'm trying to figure out whether or not I should partially skip the 2x for ancients (which I've been a bit excited for as an early game  player) or not.  If I could use my 2 prepared fusions during the summon rush I'd be thrilled but I'm guessing that it doesn't work that way.  I might have enough points for the event even if I use all of my ancients this weekend but I'd rather be safe than sorry if I cannot use the fusions during the summon rush.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 14, 2021, 21:1204/14/21
10/15/20

The fusions don't count on summon rush. They do count on champion chase, so maybe you want to save them until there is the next champion chase event.

The outcome of the shards don't count on summon rush. You get 500 points for using a sacred shard, even it's only a epic champ. Summoning rush is easier to caculate. Champion chase depends more on luck, as a sacred shard may give you only points for an epic, while an ancient shard could bring a legendary.

Apr 14, 2021, 21:1504/14/21
01/27/21

Ok, good to know for sure, thanks.  The champion chase starts this weekend when they are doing the 2x but I might mostly skip the 2x depending on how far my fusions and farming take me.

Apr 14, 2021, 21:5404/14/21
04/14/20

Basically you want to keep your sacreds, if any, for the summon rush, while using ancients in the champion chase since they may get you far more points there (assuming you get more or less the expected number of epics). Voids give decent points in the summon rush too (120 each), so could be used in either one, depending on where you need them.