All Categories

Advise with progressing

Advise with progressing

Search
Apr 12, 2021, 17:2204/12/21
04/12/21

Advise with progressing

Hi Everyone,

I am a f2p player about 45 days now. I am hoping that I can get some advise from the community on how I should progress. 

My current team is Kael - 60  still working on masteries, Warmaiden 50, Crimson Helm 50, Mother Superior 50 and Frozen Banshee 50.

I am mainly worried about dungeons and not much on arena at this time. I do arena battle to get points but not focused on progression in it.

Dungeon progression is as follows (the 3 I am currently focused on)

Dragon 12

Spider 6

Min 11

CB I do about 2mil 1 key on Normal

My question is how should I progress my team? I have these champs that look interesting but not sure if I should swap someone out to make room for one of these. Should I maybe swap someone out to make room for Quargan the Crowned, Gnarlhorn or Graybeard? Here are others that I have that rated ok on tier list.

Quargan the Crowned. Looks like an interesting one. Maybe I should swap out Mother Superior for this?

Gnarlhorn,Graybeard, Veteran, Marked, Berserker, Soulbond Bowyer, High Khatun, Bone Keeper,Gravechill Killer, and Crimson Slayer.

My thought is that I should focus on getting Kael maxed on masteries and then work on Dragon since my gear is all over the place right now and not very good. I just got overwhelmed by champs and not sure what team to build/focus. 

Thank you for your help 

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 12, 2021, 17:2704/12/21
06/25/20

Your first focus should be on maxing Kael. Good that you have him to 60, but get those masteries maxed, and make sure you have him fully ascended. Since it sounds like you've already started working on them, you may want to finish from Minotaur, but depending on how far you are, you may just use the gems instead. Minotaur 11 isn't great to farm - you really want to be farming 15.

In terms of the champs in your "to-do" list - Khatun is amazing. You definitely want to max her. She'll be your team lead for just about everything, until you get to Scyl.

The others in your list are just "okay". I wouldn't bother leveling any of them. Quargan is decent, but not enough so to be worth using energy to level at the moment.

Get Kael maxed, and make sure you're able to farm Brutal 12-3 or 12-6. Then just start piling up food, waiting for better epics / legendary champs. 

Apr 12, 2021, 18:3604/12/21
Apr 12, 2021, 18:38(edited)
04/12/21
kramaswamy.kr

Your first focus should be on maxing Kael. Good that you have him to 60, but get those masteries maxed, and make sure you have him fully ascended. Since it sounds like you've already started working on them, you may want to finish from Minotaur, but depending on how far you are, you may just use the gems instead. Minotaur 11 isn't great to farm - you really want to be farming 15.

In terms of the champs in your "to-do" list - Khatun is amazing. You definitely want to max her. She'll be your team lead for just about everything, until you get to Scyl.

The others in your list are just "okay". I wouldn't bother leveling any of them. Quargan is decent, but not enough so to be worth using energy to level at the moment.

Get Kael maxed, and make sure you're able to farm Brutal 12-3 or 12-6. Then just start piling up food, waiting for better epics / legendary champs. 

Thanks,

Who do you recommend I replace with Khatun? 

I was considering Quargan because Mother Superior's healing doesnt seem that great. Thought maybe Quargan would be better since no Apothecary yet.

I also forgot to mention I have Crimson Slayer, if that makes a difference at all.

Apr 12, 2021, 18:5104/12/21
06/25/20
Trevorn

Thanks,

Who do you recommend I replace with Khatun? 

I was considering Quargan because Mother Superior's healing doesnt seem that great. Thought maybe Quargan would be better since no Apothecary yet.

I also forgot to mention I have Crimson Slayer, if that makes a difference at all.

Depends on what you're doing, but depending on the place, probably either Warmaiden or Frozen Banshee.

Warmaiden works well for your arena teams, but in dungeons I don't really think she's that useful.

Arena should likely be Khatun lead, along with Kael and Warmaiden, and, eventually, when you get her, Spirithost or someone else with team ATK up.

For dungeons, probably something like Khatun lead, with Kael, Mother Superior, Krimson Helm, and Frozen Banshee.

For CB, probably something like Kael, Frozen Banshee, Crimson Helm, something with a -50% ATK down debuff, and something with a team 50% DEF up. 

Apr 12, 2021, 19:0904/12/21
11/10/20

you should seriously go farm Spirit Host in Campaign 4 ,, 

then farm her Dupes to Book her up

just for her Skill set 50% Increase Att A2 and REMOVE ALL DEBULLS A3 , 

and then farm another one that you DO NOT BOOK for the Fusion

Apr 12, 2021, 19:3904/12/21
04/12/21

Thanks. I have Spirt Host and used her for a while but maybe I underestimated her use. I will look at putting her back into the team.

What do you guys recommend for my Dragon team? I really want to hit 20 so I can start farming better gear.

Apr 12, 2021, 19:5304/12/21
08/09/20
Trevorn

Thanks. I have Spirt Host and used her for a while but maybe I underestimated her use. I will look at putting her back into the team.

What do you guys recommend for my Dragon team? I really want to hit 20 so I can start farming better gear.

For Dragon I would go with Kael and Frozen Banshee because you want the damage to come from those poisons.

You can fill out the team with HK, Warmaiden and Mother Superior.

Apr 12, 2021, 20:0104/12/21
05/13/19

On Paper, Quargan the Crowned is an insane pull for you.

You are early game and a hero like him can be massive for progression. 

Quargan the Crowned is like Mother Superior + Spirit Host combined.

Quargan the Crowned A2 move does the Healing/Shield similar to Mother Superior, but better.

Quargan the Crowned A3 move does Increase Attack similar to Spirit Host, but better.

The only draw back is Quargan the Crowned is a fairly new hero.

I am not familar with how he plays on Auto.

What move does Quargan the Crowned do on Auto as his first move?

Ideally, you want him to do the A3 move called Attunement (Increase Attack Move)

Apr 12, 2021, 20:2004/12/21
04/12/21
Player J

On Paper, Quargan the Crowned is an insane pull for you.

You are early game and a hero like him can be massive for progression. 

Quargan the Crowned is like Mother Superior + Spirit Host combined.

Quargan the Crowned A2 move does the Healing/Shield similar to Mother Superior, but better.

Quargan the Crowned A3 move does Increase Attack similar to Spirit Host, but better.

The only draw back is Quargan the Crowned is a fairly new hero.

I am not familar with how he plays on Auto.

What move does Quargan the Crowned do on Auto as his first move?

Ideally, you want him to do the A3 move called Attunement (Increase Attack Move)

I tested and confirmed he leads with A3. You thinking I should replace Mother Superior and Spirit Host with Quargan?

Apr 12, 2021, 20:3504/12/21
08/09/20

Quargan's A3 is on a 6 turn cooldown. I would not swap him into you teams unless you can book that and the A2.

Apr 12, 2021, 20:5504/12/21
04/12/21
Chill_Dawg

Quargan's A3 is on a 6 turn cooldown. I would not swap him into you teams unless you can book that and the A2.

I have 13 epic books but that's it. I am f2p so those are pretty rare for me

Apr 12, 2021, 21:1104/12/21
05/13/19

Honestly, I would use Quargan the Crowned.

I would fully book Quargan the Crowned A3 + A2 like Chill Dawg is saying.

Quargan the Crowned is looking pretty insane for your account.

- Your Early Game 

- You don't have a Legendary.

- You don't have a lot of Epics options.

Quargan the Crowned is doing the job of 2 Rare heroes.

Quargan the Crowned is going to do a lot of the heavy lifting for you.

I am thinking of a Dragon team:

Leader Aura: Crimson Helm - 33% Health Aura For Dungeons

1st move: High Khatun -------------------> Turn Meter Fill + Increase Speed

2nd move: Quargan the Crowned --------> Increase Attack or Increase Defense (In a Shield Set)

3rd move: Warmaiden --------------------> AOE Def Down (In a Stun Set)

4th move: Kael ----------------------------> AOE Nuke + Poison (In a Lifesteal Set)

5th move: Crimson Helm -----------------> Random Provoke (In a Frost Set)

You got more Speed with High Khatun letting you Cycle your moves faster.

You got Increased Damage + Heals + Shields from Quargan the Crowned.

You got Decrease Defense making the Enemy Weaker + Stuns from Warmaiden.

You got Raw Damage + Poison from your Kael.

You got Extra Crowd Control from your Crimson Helm.

- Stun

- Freeze

- Provoke

The Enemy waves in the dragon are never going to have a turn.

I think the whole set up fully maxed out will destroy Dragon 20.

The only problem you will have is the Affinity switches + if you don't have the gear.

Apr 12, 2021, 22:2704/12/21
04/12/21

Thanks for the details J, appreciate it

Apr 12, 2021, 23:2804/12/21
10/15/20

Very often I agree with Player J, but time I think he is wrong. I wouldn't put Warmaiden in a Stun set. She has only one AoE attack, and it's a cooldown skill. You allready have some control for the waves with Crimson Helm. The dungeon bosses can't be stunned. 

You want Warmaiden land her decrease def debuff --> Accuracy sets.

Apr 13, 2021, 00:3104/13/21
04/12/21
Skadi

Very often I agree with Player J, but time I think he is wrong. I wouldn't put Warmaiden in a Stun set. She has only one AoE attack, and it's a cooldown skill. You allready have some control for the waves with Crimson Helm. The dungeon bosses can't be stunned. 

You want Warmaiden land her decrease def debuff --> Accuracy sets.

Thanks, yeah I am having a hard time landing her decrease def debuff. Unfortunetely my gear choices are pretty poor at this time but I will see what I can do. 

Apr 13, 2021, 04:5404/13/21
05/13/19

I wouldn't say I am wrong.

I think Skadi simply has a different preference.

Skadi Recommendation is to put Warmaiden in 6 ACC Gear.

My Recommendation is to put Warmaidein in 4 Stun Gears + 2 ACC Gears.

You can get ACC from Banner.

You can get ACC from Substats in your Amulet.

You can get ACC from Great Hall.

You will be able to get enough ACC to do Dragon.

You will have ACC over kill.

Dragon Stage 20 needs 200 ACC.

Whether you go with my suggestion or Skadi suggestion, I think they all are fine.

Just get to 200 ACC with either of them.

Apr 13, 2021, 07:5504/13/21
Apr 13, 2021, 07:55(edited)
10/15/20

Personally i would 6 star warmaiden so that you can put an accuracy banner on her to land defence down more reliably

Then frozen banshee next IF the waves on dragon arent your main issue, i use FB on dragon 20 despite her being dead weight on the waves

She could have an accuracy banner then, and she is really good for dragon (but poor on waves so it depends if waves are causing issues)

Apr 13, 2021, 11:2704/13/21
12/19/19

I agree with J to use Quargon 

I agree with skadi on gear recommendation. New players trying to use 4 pc sets instead of getting good stats usually leads to crappy builds with sh!try stats

Apr 13, 2021, 15:4804/13/21
08/09/20
Trevorn

Thanks, yeah I am having a hard time landing her decrease def debuff. Unfortunetely my gear choices are pretty poor at this time but I will see what I can do. 

Yeah, Warmaiden's job is to hit that defense down. If she's not applying that, she's essentially useless.

Remember, stats over sets. Take your level of dungeon times 10 and that's roughly, the minimum you need in accuracy. So for Warmaiden to be useful to you, she has to have enough accuracy to land the defense down and enough speed to go before your nukker.

Apr 13, 2021, 16:2404/13/21
04/12/21

Thanks everyone. Really appreciate all of the help.