All Categories

Thinning my roster

Thinning my roster

Search
Apr 12, 2021, 15:2804/12/21
02/21/21

Thinning my roster

Been  playing   for  a  couple  months  now  and  hitting  a  progress  wall  In  arena

I  am  running  the  warmaiden/spirit host/starter/kutahn combination  but  still  fell  like  i  am  a  bit  outmatched  (running  into  better  versions  of  this  same  speed  team  a  lot).

Based  on  some  of  the  advice  on  these  forrums  I  am  going  to  try  and  thin  my  roster  to  lower  player  power  to  advance  in  arena.

As  i  have  been  trying  to  pull  apothecary i  have  probably  overbuilt  my  roster.

i  have  a  number  of  blue/ epic  dupes  as  well  as  a  bunch  of  blues  that  hell  Hades  rates  as  poor.

First, for  the  dupe  blues  does  it  make  more  sense  to  use  them  as  "books"  or  use  them  as  food.

Also  does  it  make  sense  to  keep  at  least  one  of  each  champion  that  is  rare  or  better?    Or  if  they are  really  bad  should  i  just  use  them  as  food?

If  it  matters  i  am  am  A  very  low  spender.

Thanks

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 12, 2021, 16:4604/12/21
11/29/20

I always keep one of everything because you never know when it will be buffed or used in a fusion. 

As for dupe blues, if I can use it for a book on a champion I want to use (either now or at some point in the future), I will.  Otherwise, if it's a low tier champ I don't plan on ever using, it goes to food.

I wasted a lot of food as books for champs I'll never use in the beginning and regret it.  I have plenty of rare books if something ever does come along that I must book up asap.

Apr 12, 2021, 16:4604/12/21
02/08/20

In my opinion you should only use dupes for booking skills if you are going to use the rare/epic champion anyway. Otherwise it is better to use all copies as food.

It is really hard in this game to get specific champions, if you I do not count the farmable champions in campagn or login rewards.  Therefore, I only sacrifice rare champions if I am 100% sure that they are useless for my progression.