All Categories

Bronze III  Mission

Bronze III Mission

Search
Apr 12, 2021, 09:3204/12/21
04/05/21

Bronze III Mission

I've got a question for ya'll, how did you finish the bronze III progress Mission? I'm stuck on that. I'm struggling to stay in the top Bronze II rankings, let alone reach Bronze III. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 12, 2021, 12:4204/12/21
07/05/19

It's funny that around 6 months ago, the problem was the silver 1 mission, and now it has gone even further down to the bronze 3 mission

Apr 12, 2021, 14:0804/12/21
Apr 12, 2021, 14:17(edited)
10/15/20

Assuming your player power is fairly low, you can grind your way out of bronze and into silver with a cookie cutter team.

Spirithost for speed aura and attack up (replace with high kartoun for speed aura at 30 days) , warmaiden for defence down, your starter as a nuke might get you to silver (make sure the defence down and attack up go before the nuke).. but even though bronze is supposed to be for newbies you will need to 5 or 6 star those champs (especially the nuker) and at the very least you will need to farm speed boots from campaign and look for gear with speed stats

After that, i doubt you will progress past s1 / s2 without grinding to death for gear for a long time.. and you will start facing better speed aura champs and better turn meter champs...so you either need lucky pulls for better champs, or get the credit card out to increase your luck. Its pay to win really although some ftp get lucky pulls and do get to gold as a result 

Apr 12, 2021, 20:4304/12/21
12/17/20
trevor.wilson

Assuming your player power is fairly low, you can grind your way out of bronze and into silver with a cookie cutter team.

Spirithost for speed aura and attack up (replace with high kartoun for speed aura at 30 days) , warmaiden for defence down, your starter as a nuke might get you to silver (make sure the defence down and attack up go before the nuke).. but even though bronze is supposed to be for newbies you will need to 5 or 6 star those champs (especially the nuker) and at the very least you will need to farm speed boots from campaign and look for gear with speed stats

After that, i doubt you will progress past s1 / s2 without grinding to death for gear for a long time.. and you will start facing better speed aura champs and better turn meter champs...so you either need lucky pulls for better champs, or get the credit card out to increase your luck. Its pay to win really although some ftp get lucky pulls and do get to gold as a result 

Alas, F2P speed nuking teams like the one you describe are now insufficient to pass Bronze III (even with a 5 stars nuker). The teams you face in Bronze II are just insane.

Apr 12, 2021, 20:5904/12/21
01/27/21
raqi33

Alas, F2P speed nuking teams like the one you describe are now insufficient to pass Bronze III (even with a 5 stars nuker). The teams you face in Bronze II are just insane.

That's why he mentioned keeping your player power low.  In order to progress with the game as it currently is, you shouldn't obtain or progress any champions outside of a core group on 6-10.  Otherwise the progress missions require you to get very lucky with your champion pulls.  With a low enough player power though, you can face opponents which actually match your account as opposed to opponents that Plarium somehow believe match your account.

Apr 12, 2021, 21:0404/12/21
01/27/21

If you go to the Deadwood Jedi site (he has a page for arena) you can speed tune your team.  Basically you should start with that and with getting as much speed as possible on your high khatun (30 day login reward).  You'll run up into a brick wall which will get worse and worse as you get more champions but your arena team doesn't get stronger despite plarium believing that it is getting stronger (for reasons still unknown to rational thinkers).  It might be enough for that and the next few arena bottlenecks in the progression missions.  Unfortunately, until Plarium realizes that this is an issue and that long-term retention of low spending and f2p people actually will make them more money in the long run than these forced bottlenecks do in the short-term, nothing will change.

Apr 12, 2021, 21:0904/12/21
Apr 12, 2021, 21:09(edited)
10/15/20
Quintinar

If you go to the Deadwood Jedi site (he has a page for arena) you can speed tune your team.  Basically you should start with that and with getting as much speed as possible on your high khatun (30 day login reward).  You'll run up into a brick wall which will get worse and worse as you get more champions but your arena team doesn't get stronger despite plarium believing that it is getting stronger (for reasons still unknown to rational thinkers).  It might be enough for that and the next few arena bottlenecks in the progression missions.  Unfortunately, until Plarium realizes that this is an issue and that long-term retention of low spending and f2p people actually will make them more money in the long run than these forced bottlenecks do in the short-term, nothing will change.

One problem with all this 'get faster' advice is that ftp players often use their arena teams for progression (dungeons and clan boss) since their roster of decent champs is smallish

Whacking them all in speed gear hurts dungeon progress as well, i would be tempted to say ignore arena until you have farmed a lot of dungeons but- then you raise player power.

Apr 12, 2021, 21:1404/12/21
01/27/21
trevor.wilson

One problem with all this 'get faster' advice is that ftp players often use their arena teams for progression (dungeons and clan boss) since their roster of decent champs is smallish

Whacking them all in speed gear hurts dungeon progress as well, i would be tempted to say ignore arena until you have farmed a lot of dungeons but- then you raise player power.

Oh don't I know it.  I'm on day 76 and am f2p.  However, I don't think my High Khatun and Jorrg selling out for speed hurts other areas as much as my Kael being in every single team in the game hurts me in the arena.

The thing is, I basically have to focus on the arena because it is the only area (outside of fireknight shield which Brogni should solve for me) where I really struggle.  I can pretty much do every single progression mission between where I am and near the very, very, very end of the progression missions already EXCEPT for the arena.  The only things in the progress missions outside of the arena that I haven't already done is a few of the auto-clears on higher levels of the dungeons although I'm close or have finished all of those too.  

Apr 12, 2021, 21:2204/12/21
11/09/20

Bronze III Mission , What a JOKE , at least your in Bronze II 

I am stuck in Bronze I  and I am getting these teams everyday

i

My team BTW has 160 Speed or better but under 180 and I do not go first ,,,

but my PLAYER POWER is 783,000 so I am FUBAR for a long time  

i

Apr 12, 2021, 23:1604/12/21
10/15/20
Merc

Bronze III Mission , What a JOKE , at least your in Bronze II 

I am stuck in Bronze I  and I am getting these teams everyday

i

My team BTW has 160 Speed or better but under 180 and I do not go first ,,,

but my PLAYER POWER is 783,000 so I am FUBAR for a long time  

i

Your opponent's team composition you show us here is very weak and could be easily wiped out. You allready have the champions for that.

Just two steps to reach Silver.

1. Replace Norog and Grokgul with Warmaiden and Sinesha. Your actual team has no decrease def debuff, so Warmaiden has to come in. Your future team with Warmaiden doesn't need the defense from Norog, Sinesha is a better damagedealer and, at the same time, a good healer, if you ever meat a team that doesn't die from your first hit.

2. Make the champs in your team lvl 60. Your opponent did this. It's the only good thing you can say about the team of your opponent. The other teams on the list, exept TokyoTom, who seems to know what he is doing according to his team composition, aren't better.