All Categories

Mercy display

Mercy display

Search
Apr 9, 2021, 12:5204/09/21
09/29/20

Mercy display

I am absolutely a fan of the Mercy System. But. It would be really nice if we could actually see it.

What I mean is having some box or a tab where I could tap and see what's my mercy counter or what my current actual chances of pulling epic/lego.

It would be really nice thing to have. Just to know, but more importantly for decision making.

f.e. with the x10 events. If someone sees a lego they would like to have and they see they are just, say, 20 shards away from a mercy lego, they are much more likely to buy those 20 shards than if they didn't know that.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 9, 2021, 14:2104/09/21
06/25/20

Would love that, yes.

OracleCommunity Manager
Apr 9, 2021, 14:3204/09/21
Apr 9, 2021, 14:33(edited)
03/02/21

Hello, Walazard! What you are suggesting is a reasonable Quality-of-Life improvement. Though for now, I cannot promise for certain whether or when it is going to be implemented, I will communicate this idea to our development department for consideration.

Thank you for the feedback!

Apr 9, 2021, 15:4404/09/21
12/19/19
Oracle

Hello, Walazard! What you are suggesting is a reasonable Quality-of-Life improvement. Though for now, I cannot promise for certain whether or when it is going to be implemented, I will communicate this idea to our development department for consideration.

Thank you for the feedback!

Any discussion of QoL improvements to reduce the time required to play this game:

1. x10 or x5 speed everywhere (even just CB, FW, Doom multi-battles would be nice)

2. Upgrading gear (time not silver cost)

3. Arena Auto (select 5 check boxes in classic or tag and auto all)

4. Forge (remove all animations, allow to do 10 at a time like summoning)

5. Fusion/Fragments every other month please.  Maybe do something new player focused in gap months.  Catch-up events for rhazin rares? And could have different event for whales.  I am neither so just want a month vacation from grind.

Someone in my clan has accumulated almost 100k energy and they play every day and get 3 clan stars, they don't have time to play the game as it is currently designed...

This is the #1 factor that has me considering quitting the game

Apr 9, 2021, 16:4204/09/21
06/25/20
Trips

Any discussion of QoL improvements to reduce the time required to play this game:

1. x10 or x5 speed everywhere (even just CB, FW, Doom multi-battles would be nice)

2. Upgrading gear (time not silver cost)

3. Arena Auto (select 5 check boxes in classic or tag and auto all)

4. Forge (remove all animations, allow to do 10 at a time like summoning)

5. Fusion/Fragments every other month please.  Maybe do something new player focused in gap months.  Catch-up events for rhazin rares? And could have different event for whales.  I am neither so just want a month vacation from grind.

Someone in my clan has accumulated almost 100k energy and they play every day and get 3 clan stars, they don't have time to play the game as it is currently designed...

This is the #1 factor that has me considering quitting the game

Yeah. They certainly are doing everything they can to make this a game that you can play 24/7, and I'm starting to feel that burn. I quit WoW way back when because it eventually took up too much of my time, and I am getting the feeling the way things are going, I'll be in a similar boat here.

Apr 10, 2021, 15:1904/10/21
07/31/20

I made this suggestion 2 or 3 months ago, they ignored that, lol. 

Apr 12, 2021, 04:2004/12/21
03/30/19

There is absolutely ZERO (0) good reasons why this isn't displayed to the players.

All hiding it leads to is frustration due to bad maths / forgetting some pulls etc.

Every other game with this system in place (pity pulls) displays them to their players.

Not having this available for us to see is a slap in the face to everyone supporting Plarium.