All Categories

Choosing which aura to use

Search
Apr 6, 2021, 17:1004/06/21
02/20/21

I realize that a lot of this will depend on the champs and situation, but which auras are best (and if applicable which depending on situation)?

I am figuring that arena, dungeons and doom tower all have differing needs, but there have to be some auras everyone prefer.

Let's go with a concrete example, I'm playing around in the doom tower right now, and I have the following auras available in my current party:

+24% speed

+25% HP

+33% defense

+40 accuracy

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 6, 2021, 17:4304/06/21
04/14/20

Speed and defense tend to be the best ones, occasionally resistance for arena, others mostly in special circumstances. E.g. against the frost spider an accuracy aura makes sense as the accuracy requirements are so high that your normal accuracy stats wouldn't be enough, but in almost all other cases, you should just have sufficient accuracy from your gear / great hall without having to 'waste' an aura on it. Attack aura maybe for speed-run dungeon teams that are good enough to not need any other auras anymore. 

Apr 6, 2021, 18:0104/06/21
06/25/20

It depends a lot on your team. If you're running a lot of DEF or HP champs, then those auras make sense, since you boost both survivability and damage.

If your team is mostly ATK champs, I would probably go with the speed aura.

Only reason to use the ACC one is if you really need more accuracy on your team.