All Categories

Bloodfeather V.2.0

Bloodfeather V.2.0

Search
Apr 5, 2021, 02:3504/05/21
01/20/21

Bloodfeather V.2.0

So, a while back I made a few post about the Bloodfeather. The fusion one. Back then, suggestions were about using her as fusion material. I decided to try her out before trying out the fusion, and I got here:

Bloodfeather V.1.0

i

In the example above, her crits are 100% guaranteed thanks to all of her A's having an extra 20% Crit Rate. No special conditions. Just add another 20% to any all 3 attack abbs. Except on weak shots. And her 154% (+10% from Mastery) Crit DMG also hit like a truck. Added some speed, and she could outrun Kael's and other AoE hitters. But she died on a sneeze, so good luck if she gets outpaced. 

Bloodfeather V.2.0

i

Now with an +18% EXTRA TURN chance. 

Ok, because she can hit real hard, I just thought of giving her better chances at using her good As ASAP. Specially A3 which MUST be used first in the Arena round. And A2 is another good control abbility with it's -30% DEF. 

She's now considerably weaker on the charge with less ATK, and only 80% Crit Rate and 114% Crit DMG. 

Just her SPD upgrade made her almost first on al Bronze I & II encounters. She's still hitting with Crits most of the time. And better, she now has a chance to survive harder hits, and even attack more times for more Crits. 

I'm using her along with Brakus, and I feel she can actually match him sometimes, but my Brakus has less C. Rate, C. DMG, and SPD. And I support them with Inmortal and Shield buffs from other champs.

Now, I uphold to my original theory of her being a dedicated Magic killer. Specially for those annoying Kaels. 

7.5/10 Definitely recommend for F2P accounts, and even regular accounts. I'll try to max her up. 

Views
Comments