All Categories

Feedback and suggestions

Feedback and suggestions

Search
Apr 4, 2021, 15:5304/04/21
02/16/20

Feedback and suggestions

0So    the feedback and suggestion part of the forum seems to be locked?

So ill just put my thoughts here.

In the classic arena defense why is there no filter to choose your champs from?

In the champion vault when you highlight a champ could we have their name appear somewhere as not all of us no the difference from just the pictures.

Part of the fun of the game for me is to collect all the champions ...so at the moment there are a possible 568 to collect but we still only have 600 slots to store them and when you are preparing for a tournament you need at least a minimum 100 slots to keep excess champs for ranking and leveling so can we have another boost of 100 slots in each vault and storage to make a total of 800 slots.

People are saying it takes too long to play the game and I agree so as an idea could it be possible to be able to do battles in the background while doing other stuff?

In the tavern can the side scroll bar NOT go back to the top everytime you change what you are doing. Example I click champ lvl scroll down, click the champ, upgrade his skill then click ascend, do one assertion but then I have to scroll all the way down again to the next champ.

Why can't we put champs from the vault in the starring pit?

In fact why do we need a separate champ storage and vault area just have them all together.

In the tavern in the campion filter ... well you can do this for all filters actually. So rank is fine, by level could have a sub search of lvl 1, 10, 20 and 30. Affinity could have each affinity as a sub filter so you go straight to that affinity and do the same for faction.

Ok that will do for the 

Views
Comments