All Categories

Progress missions question

Search
Apr 2, 2021, 17:3704/02/21
01/27/21

So I've found scattered information about progress missions (ayumilove doesn't say what is retroactive and various other sources I've found don't have parts 1-3 filled in much), but I was wondering whether any mission you've completed stays completed even if you don't claim it.  Specifically, on part 2, the second to last mission is to Reach Silver 2.  Now it definitely wasn't retroactive (since the last few days I've been bumped down to Silver 1 multiple times) but I got back to Silver 2 and I don't want to claim it yet.  If I wait until the next fusion to claim it, does the mission stay completed even if I've dropped out of Silver 2 again?

I mean, it seems like it should be a commonsense question but unfortunately most of the mission wording and structure is extremely counterintuitive so I don't want to shoot myself in the foot if the arena continues to get worse.  So if you are 100% positive on the answer, it would be really helpful.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 2, 2021, 17:4504/02/21
04/14/20

Seems I misread the question the first time - you're planning to deliberately remain on this mission until the next fusion even though it's completed and you could claim the rewards? Why on earth would you do that? 

Anyway, once you've completed a mission, yes, the rewards should stay there until you claim them, even if you stop meeting the requirement in the meantime. 

Apr 2, 2021, 19:5404/02/21
01/27/21
L9753

Seems I misread the question the first time - you're planning to deliberately remain on this mission until the next fusion even though it's completed and you could claim the rewards? Why on earth would you do that? 

Anyway, once you've completed a mission, yes, the rewards should stay there until you claim them, even if you stop meeting the requirement in the meantime. 

Thanks!

I'm holding off because the next mission is Fuse Justiciar which I figured I'd do during the fusion event (just a rare aquired, but a small help in champion chase for nothing). Then there is a brutal campaign mission that I've already completed to start off stage 3 and then upgrade a champion to rank 6 which I'm going to want to do during the fusion event.  So there isn't much that I could do before getting to missions that I'd want to wait a week or two on.  The 12th mission is reach Silver 3 which I'm just not going to be able to do in the next few weeks anyway.