All Categories

What the heck, how is this even remotely fair in Arena?  Something needs to be done NOW.

What the heck, how is this even remotely fair in Arena? Something needs to be done NOW.

Search
Mar 31, 2021, 18:3403/31/21
02/15/21

What the heck, how is this even remotely fair in Arena? Something needs to be done NOW.

Did this game suddenly go you need to pay through your nose to win?

i

How is this even remotely fair?  Refreshes just keeps bringing in the same level champs... this is Bronze I for crying out loud.

It is impossible to complete the mission to get to Brone III, if all we see is the vast majorying of teams being like this.  Then if we happen to reach Bronze 2 after tons of refreshes, we get reset, since there are not enough refreshes in the day to happen to find the lone team you can beat in a board full of opponents that are so OP compared to you.

I don't mind a challenge, and my RNG hasn't been that good, so those are my top champs, and it has gotten me to Brutal in Campaign, I don't have issue with that.

But, arena?  Arrrggghhh!  This makes me want to quit, if this isn't fixed pronto.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 31, 2021, 19:0403/31/21
12/19/19

just looking at the picture... so many things wrong. you could probably win that battle just by changing the order of your champs.... but based on that you probably also have the wrong gear, and someone else on roster to fit 4th slot better.

step 1: hk is leader

step 2: hk needs most speed, wm next (need accuracy), kael

step 3: replace ss

post roster picture for help

Mar 31, 2021, 19:1903/31/21
04/14/20
Trips

just looking at the picture... so many things wrong. you could probably win that battle just by changing the order of your champs.... but based on that you probably also have the wrong gear, and someone else on roster to fit 4th slot better.

step 1: hk is leader

step 2: hk needs most speed, wm next (need accuracy), kael

step 3: replace ss

post roster picture for help

Obviously you're right about all the things being wrong, but unless that Yannica and Khoronar are terribly geared, I don't think he wins the battle even so, not until most of his team is also level 60. 

Also, I'm not so sure about replacing Sepulcher... for any battle that's going to take at least two rounds anyway, having Sepulcher to neutralize the opposing team's first round nuke could be worth sacrificing a Spirithost attack boost for. And with bronze being as tough as it is, many battles probably will take at least two rounds. 

Mar 31, 2021, 19:2503/31/21
12/19/19

I may have over-reached a bit... lol.  But I don't think OP should worry about anything past round 1 though.  Going 1st and taking out most of team only way a new player going to win these days.

Mar 31, 2021, 20:1903/31/21
12/02/19

Have dropped from gold 4 to gold 2 in the last few weeks and still going down fast. At least in gold 4 lots of people had a single arbiter as there  defense now all i see are what seems like platinum defenses 

Mar 31, 2021, 23:3203/31/21
10/15/20

Maybe the OP could not win this battle with the changes Trips suggested. But to win other battles it's still a very good way. Using Kael as leader for a small 15% hp aura is just bad when you could have High Khatun instead. 

Another obvious improvement would be just to level up the champs. Warmaiden is only at 40. Lvl 40 champs don't win against lvl 60 champs.