All Categories

RNG strikes again

RNG strikes again

Search
Mar 30, 2021, 19:0903/30/21
03/29/21

RNG strikes again

Started this game happy, all looked good and everything as expected.

Had been playing couple of days and started to run out of energy. Noticed a monthly mission that rewarded 200 for upgrading 2 artifact to 16. thought would be reletively easy. Maybe a waste but thought i would just lv up some basic 1 and 2 star items both common. Boom 1.1mil silver gone and not even upgraded. if that what it like for trash eqiupment then screw wasting my time ever thinking i will do a 3star epic let alone end game stuff.

I accept RNG is necessary for some things like pulling champs but when a game thinks i am going to grind for something like silver just for it all to dissapear with no real reward....pffff off you go into the RNG bin along with BDO, Genshin and many others.

what a shame but glad i found it before spending any money or more time.

oh and lets not forget why they do it, just as i close the game a silver pack pops up for sale. Do you think i am stupid DEVS lol no money for you all because of greedy game mechanics...what a joke

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 30, 2021, 19:2503/30/21
12/25/20

WOW , you fell into the ** Noobie Trap ** ,, 

DO NOT take anything less then a 5 star Blue above 12 unless it is Speed Boots

and even that would be a coin toss 

and YES ,, 1.5 Million Silver per +16 is Average , 

that is Why you Only +16 good 5 star or 6 star Epic ( PINK ) or Legendary

with a Few Exceptions on good Items 

Like Crit % Gloves or ATT % Chest that also have GOOD SUB STATS 

I didnt take anything above +8 untill i had played for over a month , 

and Yes I have some +16 gear now , 

but Like I said  mine is 5 star Epic ATT % Chest that had Speed and Crit rate on it

and a 5 Star Epic Crit rate gloves that had Crit rate and Speed on them 

If anything , you will get loads of Silver from just leveling up Food to 6 star your heros

and from farming Dragon  10 and up so you get some decent 5 Star gear 

and the Other Dungeons from 10 and up 

Mar 30, 2021, 19:5003/30/21
03/29/21

I appreciate everything you are saying. didnt care about going higher then 8 apart from mission and curiousity. avioded trying to lv up better gear since i noticed it cost even more to do so. 

Honestly I dont mind the grind but expect rewards for effort, not gambling my time away on something as simple as gear upgrades. BDO is amazing game but after month of obsessive play the RNG on gear was just too much . This game only has a couple of days invested and isn't all that special so such a nonesense mechanic on gear is a complete and massive no no.

Mar 30, 2021, 20:5903/30/21
10/08/17

Like was posted before me

5 or 6 star rare is all that needs to be upgraded to lvl 16

and it will cost you 2.5 mill to do so from lvl 1 gear to lvl 16 gear

So make sure you spend your silver wisely :)

Mar 30, 2021, 21:0303/30/21
01/20/21

well it would be sure nice if the game would warn you about that. when I started out I got to know about it from reading on some sites. shitty design to screw over new players who dont know that

Mar 30, 2021, 21:5203/30/21
03/29/21

my problem is simply the mechanic, click and maybe you get it or maybe you just lose all the resources  and get nothing. Its moronic to have such a thing in games. If there was a fixed price, i would not care how high it went for things like upgrading end game gear. make it stupidly expensive so you have to work for it but let me know where i stand. 

Otherwise I just dont trust the game. I end up thinking its not true RNG and more just coding deciding how much it feels like screwing you to try and make you spend money.