All Categories

Maybe it could be easier to get the artefact we want?

Search
Mar 30, 2021, 03:5903/30/21
09/03/18

Ok, I had been playing this game for 4+ yrs and after some experiencing, I came out with a plan which might make the artefact system "more player-friendly"

The new system could be referred to as the "artefact transcendence system"

It works like this

When you get some common/uncommon/rare level artefacts, it would be able to fuse them to make stronger artefacts. If the two have the same main attributes, then fusing them will cause the star level to increase. For example, I got 2 life artefacts that are both 1 star and boost speed, then I can fuse them to make a 2 star life artefact that boosts speed. The success rate depends on the star level of sub artefact, like, upgrading a 1 star with another 2 star will ALWAYS succeed, whereas upgrading a 2 star with a 1 star will be 50% success.

If the two weapons have different main attributes, then it is able to fuse them into a piece with higher rarity. For example, one of the 1 stars uncommon is speed but the other is attack%, then we can fuse them into an uncommon which boosts both( you can decide which attribute is the main one though)

I am not certain if this is a good idea, but it may worth the try

Views
Comments