All Categories

Fix Arena or missions.

Fix Arena or missions.

Search
Mar 29, 2021, 15:5103/29/21
02/20/20

Fix Arena or missions.

Hi. I completely understand gold 1-4 is not supposed to be easy but at the current state it leaves players without Arbiter in disadvantage. Time ago on my first account gold 4 was easy. 2nd account easy as well. Now with 3rd account which has great pulls like Siphi, Valkyrie, madame and Zargala and Gorgorab i barely can find a team to attack. All Arbiters and legos. Guys with 200k plus power. There was a guy with 430k power yesterday. Most of the teams are faster than 280  

Tell me Plarium how is that enjoyable and healthy mission progression? You ask us to clear lv14 dungeons and next "upgrade great hall bonus to lv7" i know people who clear all dungeons lv20 but cannot get in gold league is that alright for you? You ask us to clear lv15 dungeons and then lv 8 great hall bonus? It's nearly impossible to farm gold medals now and even time ago when arena was easy it took long time.  What about now? How comes most of the people with Arbiters farmed it for free but now everyone have to  struggle or hit the wall

Just admit Plarium- you f...d up and most likely you have no idea what's happening in your game

If arena should not be easy remake great hall bonus system, remake missions so it can actually be done. Game is turning in laughing stock now with such team behind the game. Cannot even get 500k likes on facebook even though you offer rarest rewards, what do you expect when you fail and do not listen to playerbase?

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 29, 2021, 17:0403/29/21
11/16/19

That "Arena should not be easy" is pure, unfiltered BS.

Nobody has any idea what kind of team comps "should be" on what Tier. I mean, where should a Team with 350+ speed Arbiter, 800+ Acc Serris and 300% cdmg Trunda be?

There are Tiers in Arena for a reason. Platinum is supposed to be where the "best teams" are and the lower you go the less you should encounter such teams. If you can meet those teams everywhere in Arena....whats the damn point in Tiers? Imagine all Dungeon Levels were as hard as the last one....nobody in his right mind would say "this is how it should be".

Let me put it in different terms. Arena Bronze should be EASY, Arena Silver should be INTERMEDIATE, Arena Gold should be HARD and Arena Platinum should be VERY HARD. Currently there is only one "difficulty setting" in all Arena and that is "NUTS".