All Categories

HIT A ROAD BLOCK

HIT A ROAD BLOCK

Search
Mar 28, 2021, 14:0403/28/21
11/25/20

HIT A ROAD BLOCK

Seriously Stupid mission and Stupid Challenge. Completely Stuck on both 

this is not even remotely obtainable for any F2P player with under 6 months play time

if it is even remotely obtainable even then 

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 28, 2021, 14:1603/28/21
01/31/21

Wait for next mission - reach arena Silver 1

It is doable to do it on f2p below 20 days from start, even with current arena issues

All depends how you manage your chaps/resources.

I have two F2p accounts (one almost 2y old and second 40day)

My first one even after 2y i struggled, then i did my homework (wached Hellhades/Ash and other guides), then applied it to my both accounts and had sgnificant push on my first account.

Second one i did properly and according guides and it is in good shape so far

Mar 28, 2021, 14:2803/28/21
11/25/20
tanthil

Wait for next mission - reach arena Silver 1

It is doable to do it on f2p below 20 days from start, even with current arena issues

All depends how you manage your chaps/resources.

I have two F2p accounts (one almost 2y old and second 40day)

My first one even after 2y i struggled, then i did my homework (wached Hellhades/Ash and other guides), then applied it to my both accounts and had sgnificant push on my first account.

Second one i did properly and according guides and it is in good shape so far

well, that is Good for you , not sure how your doing it but Gratz

Me,, Every morning I restart my Arena Hell at 900 points in bronze tier 1

work my way up into bronze 2 after refreshing 5000 times

Next morning , Bronze tier 1 sitting with 900 points

Rinse , Repeat 

been doing this for almost 2 months now 

Every morning back down to 900 points in tier 1 

Mar 28, 2021, 14:4703/28/21
01/31/21

What is your arena team? 

Mar 28, 2021, 15:2103/28/21
Mar 28, 2021, 15:22(edited)
01/20/21

it is doable but the difficulty compared to the non Arena missions is way way out of whack ( they are on different planets tbh)

it requires highly focused gameplay centered on arena and what you need to become succesfull there

a cookiecutter speed nuke setup + the knowledge of "why" so you can pick the right opponents

conscious management of your player power (the higher it gets the worse your opponent become)

now these things shouldnt be required to get to Bronze III or Silver I but the current awful state of the arena is what it is

Mar 28, 2021, 17:0403/28/21
10/08/17
ALIEN

well, that is Good for you , not sure how your doing it but Gratz

Me,, Every morning I restart my Arena Hell at 900 points in bronze tier 1

work my way up into bronze 2 after refreshing 5000 times

Next morning , Bronze tier 1 sitting with 900 points

Rinse , Repeat 

been doing this for almost 2 months now 

Every morning back down to 900 points in tier 1 

Sounds like your Arena 'Defence' team needs a rework as its getting hammered when your offline

Mar 28, 2021, 18:1003/28/21
Mar 28, 2021, 18:11(edited)
11/16/20

i

This is my 18 day old  f2p account. You need to ask for help here instead of making another arena complaint thread that are ruining these forums. 

Apr 2, 2021, 23:0804/02/21
Apr 2, 2021, 23:10(edited)
11/25/20
evilized6666

i

This is my 18 day old  f2p account. You need to ask for help here instead of making another arena complaint thread that are ruining these forums. 

your saying you Pulled 350 WINS in 18 Days on an F2p account ??? 

Your full of ** IT ** , 

Completely full of ** IT **

EDIT >>> more like your saying 402 Wins in 18 days cause you have 52 unused points <<<

go troll some other thread

Apr 3, 2021, 08:4104/03/21
09/21/20

Hilt222 what's your player power? This seems to be much of what arena matchmalking works from so you may have made a 'mistake' many have including me - hoarding and/or levelling too many characters.

Apr 3, 2021, 09:5604/03/21
Apr 3, 2021, 10:02(edited)
11/16/20
ALIEN

your saying you Pulled 350 WINS in 18 Days on an F2p account ??? 

Your full of ** IT ** , 

Completely full of ** IT **

EDIT >>> more like your saying 402 Wins in 18 days cause you have 52 unused points <<<

go troll some other thread

i

Hi low level arena is extremly easy to get wins in. Sub 30 days @ bronze 4 starts to become a challenge, next week once I have HK from log in rewards the push to silver will be easy.

I did see a arbiter team around day 15, and now see plenty of scyl of drake teams. If I put more time into this baby account and leveled up my champions more even those teams would be easily farmable, there is a reason they are 180 days in and stuck in bronze, and no it's not because arena is broken.

Apr 3, 2021, 10:1604/03/21
07/31/20

I DO understand the trouble you are facing now, one year ago I also faced such problem. 

You can surpass this by learning from year-experience-players however I believe it's UNNECESSARY DIFFICULTY for ALL NEW PLAYERS. 

Plarium should not expect all new players will become year-experience-players in less than 1 month or even several months, that would kill player's playing experience.

Apr 4, 2021, 13:3304/04/21
Apr 4, 2021, 13:33(edited)
11/25/20

The Problem as I see it , is that with all the Recent changes over the last 3 months 

players that sat up in Gold 1 and Silver have been driven Down into Bronze 

So that all us Newer players that do not have lvl 50 or 60 heros 

with 5 star gear , or over 150 Speed yet or are just getting to be able to star farming 5 star gear

are getting smeared in Lower Bronze tiers by def teams that actually have 180 to 200 Speed

or maybe just have that one lvl 60 with a Few pieces of 6 star 

that can actually tear our Teams apart , and Yes I have ran into a few like that

Just fast enough to keep throwing up the Shields and Heals to tear down your team 

All the Pros keep saying , high Katum and War maiden ,, High katum and war maiden,, 

Once you have High katum and War maiden you can Beat all those Lego lvl 60s 

So ya Sure ,, Once you have your team in all 5 Star +12 or higher gear with 200 Speed  

SURE YOU CAN  ,, but Lets Face it , Normal Players with even 1/2 a brain will take

Close to 6 Months Game play to get anywhere Near 200 Speed

And then you also have to Sacrafic to the RNG Gods in Hopes of pulling 

an Apothocary , or Even Play Long Enough to get your Main Starter Fully Booked

and get some masteries on your team too 

The Point is ,, all those Players that were up in Platinum and Silver are now Down in Bronze

and they already have a good Start in the Great Hall , 

they already have the 5 star  or 6 Star gear , they already have over 160 to 200 Speed 

While us New Players are Now Lucky if we can Even get our First 50 point Bonuses 

Out of the Great Hall with Bronze medals , Never mind any Bonuses with Gold or Silver medals 

But you all keep telling us to ** GET GUD ** 

If we play long enough we just might

but most newer players just get Frustrated and leave

and thats how games Die

Apr 4, 2021, 17:2904/04/21
11/16/20

i

i

Sub 30 days 177 & 161 speed  bronze 4 keep crying instead of just taking advice.

Apr 4, 2021, 17:5604/04/21
11/25/20
evilized6666

i

i

Sub 30 days 177 & 161 speed  bronze 4 keep crying instead of just taking advice.

You dont read very well do you ?

If the RNG Gods dont give you good pulls , you are shafted

Spirit host is Free , Now trying to book her with Dupes ,, Good luck Lousy RNg they wont Drop

Got one warmaiden,, gtood luck getting anymore to drop

Mausoleum Mage ,, Bloody hell I could Only dream .. no suck Luck

What do I get when i pull Shards ,,  Hey Look at that my 7th Hound Spawn 

Dang another Sorceress ,  A Flinger,, Oh Look 2 in a Row ..  Oh and a Conquorer 

and Another Conquorer , Oh  look another Sorceress ,,

Void Pull,, Hexia ,, dang another one ,

Ripper fist ,, and another,, and another ,,, Oh look a 4th one

I would Give an Arm or Leg to pull anything that hellhades ranks as a " B " 

an Arm and Leg for an " A " Rank Anything 

andf maybe 2 Legs for any top 10 rare ,, Never mind a Lego ,,,

all my Free Scared pulls were epics  Hexias to be Exact ....

You just cant play if you dont buy a Ticket !!

I cant even steal a decent Hero

BUT I will keep farming for warmaiden 

Maybe I will get Lucky and Pull another yaga the Insatiable ,, 

Oh Wait,, I pulled a Dupe of that already too ...

Account must be Jinxed ,, cant Pull anything Decent, 

But still trying with the " F " and " C "  Grade junk Heros

But Seriously will NOT book them at all

Apr 4, 2021, 18:0004/04/21
11/16/20
ALIEN

You dont read very well do you ?

If the RNG Gods dont give you good pulls , you are shafted

Spirit host is Free , Now trying to book her with Dupes ,, Good luck Lousy RNg they wont Drop

Got one warmaiden,, gtood luck getting anymore to drop

Mausoleum Mage ,, Bloody hell I could Only dream .. no suck Luck

What do I get when i pull Shards ,,  Hey Look at that my 7th Hound Spawn 

Dang another Sorceress ,  A Flinger,, Oh Look 2 in a Row ..  Oh and a Conquorer 

and Another Conquorer , Oh  look another Sorceress ,,

Void Pull,, Hexia ,, dang another one ,

Ripper fist ,, and another,, and another ,,, Oh look a 4th one

I would Give an Arm or Leg to pull anything that hellhades ranks as a " B " 

an Arm and Leg for an " A " Rank Anything 

andf maybe 2 Legs for any top 10 rare ,, Never mind a Lego ,,,

all my Free Scared pulls were epics  Hexias to be Exact ....

You just cant play if you dont buy a Ticket !!

I cant even steal a decent Hero

BUT I will keep farming for warmaiden 

Maybe I will get Lucky and Pull another yaga the Insatiable ,, 

Oh Wait,, I pulled a Dupe of that already too ...

Account must be Jinxed ,, cant Pull anything Decent, 

But still trying with the " F " and " C "  Grade junk Heros

But Seriously will NOT book them at all

You do not need any magic rng pulls the game gives you a free arena team and you know this. 

HK+Warmaiden+Spirit host + starter champ is enough to get you into silver, then you can come back and complain that you can't do level 20 dungeons.

Apr 4, 2021, 18:2404/04/21
11/25/20

*** You do not need any magic rng pulls the game gives you a free arena team and you know this. 

HK+Warmaiden+Spirit host + starter champ is enough to get you into
silver, then you can come back and complain that you can't do level 20
dungeons.  ***

The Cookie Cutter doesnt work anymore with the recent Arena Changes

Bronze I , II , and III are Full of Spped/Nuke teams that are Fully accended lvl 60s

Probably Mosly Booked and More then Likely Full Masteries too

It is Very rare indeed to Pull Any Teams in Bronze I or Bronze II that do not Speed Nuke you

Or Speed pop up 47 Buffs and Debuffs

But you Guys Keep pushing the Cookie Cutter Arena Team

HK+Warmaiden+Spirit host + starter champ is USUALLY NOT ENOUGH ANYMORE

Probably not even if you get them ALL fully booked with Full Masteries

P.S. RNG just will not drop me More Spirithosts or Warmaidens

and ill be Damned if I will use Books on them 

But it sure as Heck Loves to Drop me 50 or 100 - 4 star and 5 Star Common items

Apr 4, 2021, 19:2804/04/21
Apr 4, 2021, 19:32(edited)
03/08/21
ALIEN

The Problem as I see it , is that with all the Recent changes over the last 3 months 

players that sat up in Gold 1 and Silver have been driven Down into Bronze 

So that all us Newer players that do not have lvl 50 or 60 heros 

with 5 star gear , or over 150 Speed yet or are just getting to be able to star farming 5 star gear

are getting smeared in Lower Bronze tiers by def teams that actually have 180 to 200 Speed

or maybe just have that one lvl 60 with a Few pieces of 6 star 

that can actually tear our Teams apart , and Yes I have ran into a few like that

Just fast enough to keep throwing up the Shields and Heals to tear down your team 

All the Pros keep saying , high Katum and War maiden ,, High katum and war maiden,, 

Once you have High katum and War maiden you can Beat all those Lego lvl 60s 

So ya Sure ,, Once you have your team in all 5 Star +12 or higher gear with 200 Speed  

SURE YOU CAN  ,, but Lets Face it , Normal Players with even 1/2 a brain will take

Close to 6 Months Game play to get anywhere Near 200 Speed

And then you also have to Sacrafic to the RNG Gods in Hopes of pulling 

an Apothocary , or Even Play Long Enough to get your Main Starter Fully Booked

and get some masteries on your team too 

The Point is ,, all those Players that were up in Platinum and Silver are now Down in Bronze

and they already have a good Start in the Great Hall , 

they already have the 5 star  or 6 Star gear , they already have over 160 to 200 Speed 

While us New Players are Now Lucky if we can Even get our First 50 point Bonuses 

Out of the Great Hall with Bronze medals , Never mind any Bonuses with Gold or Silver medals 

But you all keep telling us to ** GET GUD ** 

If we play long enough we just might

but most newer players just get Frustrated and leave

and thats how games Die

Hi. New player here as well. Day 28 now. Did spend some money on the game but no major things. Like 30 dollar. But I do understand this might have spend up some but mostly I have been readying up and taking advice from for example Ash and Hell Hades and watched plenty of beginner guides that might help you.

I now have a 60 kael, 60 warmaiden and 60 diabolist and 50 spirithost. I farmed them all from the campaign and so can you (they are all fully booked).

Diabolist has 240 speed, spirithost 206 speed, Warmaiden 181 speed and Dael 174 so they work in a tandem in Arena. And iam missing quite some good gear on mostly all of them. I almost got to Silver 1 today (needed 2 more wins but failed). 

So long story short there probably is quite a lot to improve if you are hard stuck at bronze 1 after 1 month of playing but within 2 months you really should be able to be steady bronze IV or maybe even hit Silver 1. Agree that this is not fast at all but yeah the whole game is kinda build like an uphill road. It is never going to be easy (unless you spend like 100 dollar per month or more probably :)

So I feel what you are going trough with the struggle. It is the same for me on reaching Silver 1. Have been trying for 2 weeks now and every day iam getting a little bit closer and closer. So keep leveling up those heroes, keep improving their gear and really important, get a team with synergies. You can put 4 epic champions in one team but if they dont work with each other they are probably going to lose.

It is not going to be easy and to be honest I get why it can be hard. It should not be normal for people that just started the game to be rising that high in the arena so fast. Frustrating yes but understandably. The main Issue though is that the Arena quest is blocking your progress on those missions. They dont allign really well and that should be looked at. Same as the missions tied to your Great Hall. That needs a rebalance.

Apr 4, 2021, 21:2404/04/21
10/15/20

My ftp account is 6 days in and in bronze 4.

It is the power matching that is the problem, i have no spare champions at all, my team is spirit host, warmaiden, kael and galek.

Unfortunately despite it being a hero collection game, the best way to do early arena is to not collect heros.

Apr 4, 2021, 21:4604/04/21
09/21/20

Agreed again - sadly that about sums it up. So players like me have a choice - trash lots of heroes that we've bought and/or levelled to 40 or 50 or basically give up.  Great game design.

Apr 5, 2021, 01:0104/05/21
Apr 5, 2021, 01:05(edited)
11/25/20
Drambuie

Agreed again - sadly that about sums it up. So players like me have a choice - trash lots of heroes that we've bought and/or levelled to 40 or 50 or basically give up.  Great game design.

No ,, just ignore Most of Arena ,, Kill the Freebies you know you can kill ,,,

Flub the rest of the 5 to get the Free Energy , Refresh every 15 Minute if you remember

Blow tons of Energy farming the highest you can for max , even if it is to just get Silver

So you can +16 the odd Good 5 star or 6 star you might have been lucky enough to get

Grind Dragon , and the Keeps for assention

and Last week i finally got so I can Farm Dragon and Ice Golem for 4-5 star Gears

and Finally Busted Brutal  so I can Star farming 12/3 and 12/6 and Sell all that junk MORE SILVER

More Food lvld up ,, Almost got enough to 6 star another hero

Still Stuck in Bronze I , get to Bronze II and next morning I get waylaid over night

and back down to Bronze I ,,  Stat over Rinse repeat , But i figure in a Month or 3 

I will have Cleaned up my Mess Because almost Everything in my Bank thast NOT 

at least a ** B  ** on Hellhades List is Going for Food  WITH A FEW EXCEPTIONS 

But anything thats an  ** F ** , Im lvling all that junk for Food

If it doesnt have a use in at least 3 Areas ,, or is a Five star in Doom Tower 

BUT, I was Smart enough to Only Book my Kael , Athel and a few others that were ** A ** listed

so i wont Food anything I used Books on

BUT Ripper Fist is FOOD !!! 

hmmm Maybe he is a Spirit Keep Shadow Boxer ....  A2 is 100% heal reduction  Hmmmmmm

Apr 5, 2021, 03:2704/05/21
Apr 5, 2021, 03:28(edited)
01/20/21

Bro, you need to pick your cards well. I do well against Magic heavy teams because my strongest champs are all Power, with Buff removal champs. It gets you well ahead knowing who to fight first. And I had to grind a frigging lot up to Brutal Camp, save up all my shards until the ideal weekend rate upgrade, and squish every moment of free double-XP days. 

Personally, I don't see most Spirit champs do well due to the Magic infestations in Bronze I&II. I got me a Visgoth, doubled his HP, stacked up his DEF, ascended to LV 4, and is Lv.50 with all 4/5 Stars Epic/Lego gear. Guess what? He's flattened like a bug in Bronze I & II.

Without paying, try out fusions, and raise champs in Void, Pow and Mag as much as you can. Also, check what's best for them in terms of gear. 

There's no other way-except, of course, selling a kidney or an eye.