All Categories

BAN FOR FLOOD

BAN FOR FLOOD

Search
Mar 28, 2021, 00:3003/28/21
10/13/20

BAN FOR FLOOD

BAN FOR FLOOD from today is not justified even by common sense, not to mention the rules. DEMAND the dismissal of this moderator. Player - serial number um68058101 | 66320198. Two YouTube game channels. I will ruin your reputation very much because of one inadequate moderator. Took it as a personal insult. Because never insulted the players, let alone spam. Spam is a repetitive text, and I just corresponded with a girl and this ban looks more like jealousy. The moderator is inadequate, please take action. I can drive up to Herzliya for explanations, I’m 15 minutes on the rakevet. Thanks for attention.

Views
Comments
Comments
OracleCommunity Manager
Mar 29, 2021, 10:2903/29/21
Mar 29, 2021, 10:30(edited)
03/02/21

Hello, Trager! We're sorry to hear that.

We've looked at the database and it appears that our spam-detection algorithm has banned you by mistake. We have un-banned you. Apologies for the inconvenience. Our spam-algorithm is still learning but sometimes it can misread some messages. There are all reasons to anticipate improvements in its work.

Have a nice day!

Mar 29, 2021, 10:5103/29/21
03/30/19
Oracle

We've looked at the database and it appears that our spam-detection algorithm has banned you by mistake. We have un-banned you. Apologies for the inconvenience. Our spam-algorithm is still learning but sometimes it can misread some messages. There are all reasons to anticipate improvements in its work.

Have a nice day!

Hey sorry for hi-jacking this thread but can you tell me when am I gonna get unbanned from the chat?

Mar 29, 2021, 11:0903/29/21
Mar 29, 2021, 11:24(edited)
10/15/20
Oracle

Have a nice day!

Your spam-detection-algorithm seems to be [insert a word here that would really justify a ban].

My account here was banned for a week from the forum due to the "fact" it was used for spamming. What's your problem with people talking about the game? But on the other hand there are tons of threads from chinese spam bots in the forum everyday. Instaed of banning them innocent users get banned.

Your "spam protection policy" in a sketch:

The manager of a mall says: "We have a problem with thieves in our mall. They come and steal stuff in our shops every day."

Security guard: "We just shoot the next person that leaves one of our shops with our products in his hands."

Manager: "Great idea! Let's do this."

Innocent customer that buyed some stuff get's shot. Security guard: "Take that, dirty thief!"

Three persons, wearing all black clothes and masks, carrying a TV each, leave the mall without getting harmed.

/edit: Just to mention that there are 2 more spam bot threads on the "Game Discussion" site of the forum right now. Lol.

i

OracleCommunity Manager
Mar 29, 2021, 11:1203/29/21
03/02/21
Hey sorry for hi-jacking this thread but can you tell me when am I gonna get unbanned from the chat? 

Hi, AirMaxxx! We've checked your case and it seems that you need to contact support in order to address your recent ban issue with in-game chat: https://mobile-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000007492  The more details you can provide about events that lead to your ban to the support team, the easier it would be for them to address your case.

Mar 29, 2021, 11:1803/29/21
03/30/19
Oracle

Hi, AirMaxxx! We've checked your case and it seems that you need to contact support in order to address your recent ban issue with in-game chat: https://mobile-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000007492  The more details you can provide about events that lead to your ban to the support team, the easier it would be for them to address your case.

Thanks for your reply! Unfortunately I have already tried contacting the support, here's the response I got, not sure if you can check the tickets but it's number 2816442, I asked why I was banned and how long the ban is gonna last and got the following reply :  

i

Mar 29, 2021, 11:2403/29/21
01/19/21

Can add that I've been banned twice for "spamming" and I can't for the life of me figure out what it reacted to. It's not like I was posting a ton of messages, or messages containing links or talking about male enhancement products, which ironically does get through the filter for the obvious spam threads.

OracleCommunity Manager
Mar 29, 2021, 12:2503/29/21
03/02/21

Dear AirMaxxx! I'm afraid that, unfortunately, we cannot influence decisions made by the support service

Mar 29, 2021, 12:4903/29/21
03/30/19
Oracle

Dear AirMaxxx! I'm afraid that, unfortunately, we cannot influence decisions made by the support service

But what is their decision? They didn't tell me anything. I asked why / how long it's gonna last but they aren't giving me an answer to either of my questions. I should be allowed at least to know the length of my chat ban, no? 

Mar 31, 2021, 21:5403/31/21
Mar 31, 2021, 22:42(edited)
06/07/20
Oracle

Don't ever unban that AirMaxx guy please.  And please ban him from the forums as well due to his abusive posting.

Mar 31, 2021, 23:3803/31/21
10/15/20
XtheUnknown

Don't ever unban that AirMaxx guy please.  And please ban him from the forums as well due to his abusive posting.

There should be an option to "un-like" posts.

Making insults ad personam isn't fair in general, but reviving a 2 days old thread only for doing that is just annoying.

Apr 1, 2021, 02:1204/01/21
06/07/20

I'm pretty sure that commenting on someone else's abuse isn't an insult, but I apologize if it offended you.

OracleCommunity Manager
Apr 1, 2021, 09:2104/01/21
03/02/21

Dear participants of this thread, please remain polite to each other. Even if you had some disagreement with some other player elsewhere, there is no reason to bring it up again in another thread. Some people might say things with which you do not agree, but this does not mean that their next statements should be criticized based on your previous disagreement. 

I encourage you to discuss game-related ideas and issues, not players themselves. Please, try to avoid biases towards other players.

Apr 5, 2021, 17:3204/05/21
10/13/20
Oracle

Have a nice day!

And ones //// Today...

Apr 21, 2021, 18:1904/21/21
04/10/21
Skadi

Your spam-detection-algorithm seems to be [insert a word here that would really justify a ban].

My account here was banned for a week from the forum due to the "fact" it was used for spamming. What's your problem with people talking about the game? But on the other hand there are tons of threads from chinese spam bots in the forum everyday. Instaed of banning them innocent users get banned.

Your "spam protection policy" in a sketch:

The manager of a mall says: "We have a problem with thieves in our mall. They come and steal stuff in our shops every day."

Security guard: "We just shoot the next person that leaves one of our shops with our products in his hands."

Manager: "Great idea! Let's do this."

Innocent customer that buyed some stuff get's shot. Security guard: "Take that, dirty thief!"

Three persons, wearing all black clothes and masks, carrying a TV each, leave the mall without getting harmed.

/edit: Just to mention that there are 2 more spam bot threads on the "Game Discussion" site of the forum right now. Lol.

i

thats korean