new player here. hate the pop ups

Truly hate the popups. 

i understand its a free to play game but i never played a game this vicious 

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 27, 2021, 10:5403/27/21
09/29/20

Yeah. It would be nice if there was a way to turn them off.

Or just make them pop up once a day, not all the time.

We know where the shop is Plarium, even people who don't buy things are going there to pick up the free stuff.

Mar 27, 2021, 17:5703/27/21
10/08/17
Walazard

Yeah. It would be nice if there was a way to turn them off.

Or just make them pop up once a day, not all the time.

We know where the shop is Plarium, even people who don't buy things are going there to pick up the free stuff.

So my gaming periods are usually always 2+ hrs  in length and more often longer

I get 4-6 pop ups of the shop NEW offers because the  old  ones expired as soon as I log in. Maybe during  my first 60 min of play a couple more shop offers appear and I am made aware of these also

But to my memory rarely does the pop ups repeat the same deals

I do not mind them and actually want to know what deals are current  in the game so I do not miss one. Even though I pass  on 95% of the deals

The description from OP about the pop ups as vicious is funny. I think this game being free to play friendly is not that bad compared to other FTP games out there that often put  up pay walls along with tons of ads

I am glad RAID only keeps us advised  of new offers so I can make  my mind  up on if I wish to act on the current offers

Mar 27, 2021, 23:1603/27/21
10/15/20

I have to be fair here, while i think plarium are very agressive in their marketing i have seen worse.

I used to play a different mobile game, similar to this, except it was real time combat, and they used to put the adverts up in game, exactly on the part of the screen that  you were about to press, literally to trick you into buying stuff by accident ...here at least the pop ups seem to be almost all at the start

All freemium mobile games are pay to win, you will always get the whales who pay astronomical sums to be on top, i dont understand it myself (i would rather have another holiday than spend a fortune on improvements on a phone game)- but each to their own and whales make the game viable for plarium

Whether there is enough of a game to be worthwhile when ftp is up to the individual to decide, its certainly slow progress as ftp - but in my honest opinion i really have seen worse.

Sep 22, 2021, 06:0909/22/21
10/10/19

Completely agree it is Insane... it even seems it is increasing a little all the time, the last couple of weeks, i get Popups in the beginning but they keep comming throughout the day, like after i have upgraded units, after done ARENA etc, so almost after each activity, it seems it is only on PC, ...

I know it is a way to increase sales, and an Ingame Commercial tactic, but OMG.... Let me pay 10 dollars a month to Avoid ADS or something ... it is making me HATE the game... and I have used money on the game, but for peroids i do not want to, and even when u do u still get the same fucking POP ups... PLARIUM WAKE the FUCK UP!! You are Litteraly losing players LONG term.... If i need stuff ingame i will go buy it if i cant earn it, but Pop ups has never made me buy something ingame... so please use your apparently tiny brains, and give us an add free solution or hold your horses with the increase in the pop ups frequency... PLEASE PLARIUM... I love the game, i Run a good Clan, i have done Sponsored Campaigns for you... But this part.. Does not makes sense. Have even made calcultions on these with developer friends, who litteraly work as Marketing with Mobile games, it makes you lose players long term... Hope somebody reads this... Well that was my RANT :D Good day.. 

Sep 22, 2021, 07:4909/22/21
01/15/21

To be honest i have played a few ftp games, and at least the adverts are front loaded here.

Once you click them away they tend to stay away until you restart the game? they do for me.

Much worse were games that popped up adverts in the middle of gaming, and they seemed to deliberately position the 'buy now' button on the pop up to encourage accidental clicking.

I agree pop ups are annoying, but i have to be fair and say i have seen worse than raid.