All Categories

Dear Plarium

Dear Plarium

Search
Mar 26, 2021, 23:3503/26/21
10/09/20

Dear Plarium

I love your game, i really do. But the only legendaries i pulled are making me asking if you enjoy watching me crying and getting desperate lol. Just to make you laugh, i pulled, in order: 

- King Garog (the first of the unworthy)

- Beleanor (Rhazin without the shiny scales) 

- Cillian the Lucky (not lucky enough to be good)

And the last one, today (during a juicy x10 Kymar/Rae event )

- Lugan the Steadfast. (Not event a comment there)

Please, give me a break and let me get a decent legendary. Or at least, buff one of these and make them worthy of my books :(

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 27, 2021, 13:1503/27/21
03/30/19

King Garog is a pretty decent early game arena nuker, especially since he's red affinity and just about everyone uses their BLUE starter as a nuker early game giving you a significant advantage already.

Bellanor is amazing, his crit rate aura on top of def down + weaken means you can build your Coldhearts or RGs with barely any crit and still have them do their job perfectly fine (provided you only use them in spider where Bellanor is best used) on top of his def down + weaken, not to mention he can also do a lot of work in clan boss early game and even late game in some UNK teams. 

Lugan is a top tier support carry for most of the dungeons besides spider. His heals are amazing, ally protect and blocking cooldowns means he can help carry through waves extremely easy, plus he's got SOME damage and in banner lords crypt in faction wars he was my main #1 carry 

Mar 27, 2021, 18:2503/27/21
09/29/20

These aren't that bad. Mostly just disappointing for legendaries. Like, there are worse legendaries to get.

Especially Lugan is great for FW and Scarab King, not so many other places.

Mar 27, 2021, 20:1503/27/21
10/09/20

I mean, they are potentially good (not cillian) but enough to be worthy of my books, expecially since they are so difficult to have. They are simply disappointing considering they are hard-to -find legendaries! They should be special and bring something more than a rare or an epic

Mar 27, 2021, 21:4003/27/21
05/23/19

I don`t know where are you with progression in game  but Lugan is quite good.. you should use him..ally protect is a very usefull buff and block cooldown is a good debuff and he heals; Bellanor is okish..  make this 2 champs lvl 60 and use them, don`t book them yet if you don`t have that many books.. The other 2 put them straight to vault..

PS  if you have some books to spare you can book Lugan.. as he will be usefull for the long run in doom tower, fw and 3v3 and he will cary you in progresing trough dungeons and even nightmare campaign.

Mar 27, 2021, 22:5703/27/21
10/15/20

I dont know those champs as i have only ever pulled 2 legendaries (zavia and draco)- both of whom became central to progress on my account

I am curious how many shards you pulled for that many legendaries? i have pulled dozens of sacred and probably hundreds of ancient.

Mar 28, 2021, 20:2503/28/21
10/09/20

Getting to the 172th day atm, i've pulled those legendaries mainly from the ancients in the x2 events (never shopped with real money). I've already beaten stage 20 of every dungeons and got a 2/3 key NM Clan Boss team only using my f2p legendary (Rhazin). That's why i said i love this game, if you properly build your team you can get far only using rares/epics. But i'm little disappointed by those low value leggos, that's all. I'd really love to have a decent leggo for an UNM Clan Boss team!