All Categories

Mods do your job

Mods do your job

Search
Mar 26, 2021, 01:3403/26/21
03/30/19

Mods do your job

i

It's time to start deleting these type of unnecessary spam posts as they clutter the forums.

These people are too lazy to look for similar threads to theirs, where a solution is probably already presented by another and instead choose to spam the boards with their mindless rants. 

Truth is, these people aren't looking for solutions to their arena obstacles, they are just here to moan and complain how the system is "rigged" against them. 

That is the price you pay when you spend half your revenue on advertisement and attract all types of casual players who rather complain / ask for free stuff than work towards a goal. 

Please start moderating the forums or even the little amount of reasonable people that come here will stop coming. Thank you.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 26, 2021, 09:2703/26/21
09/21/20

Hmmm. Couldn't resist responding.

Maybe they create more posts because the others seem to be ignored - or full of 'there's nothing wrong' type responses when it seems there is a lot wrong to lots of newer players (and many older ones acknowledge it). 

A good explanation of what is happening, why people are facing teams way beyond the level they should be in bronze, for example, might help. Or an explanation of why one week you can progress in a certain tier and the next you can only dream of reaching that same tier again with an improved team. 

But no.

The solutions I've been offered are fine and I'm grateful for help from ppl including Trips out of the forum and working towards them. However the most obvious one seems to be to delete half the characters I've got and levelled (nowhere does the game say 'don't collect characters or level them because you'll break things') because the arena MM is based on player power for some bizarre reason. 

I don't know about you but that seems rather daft for a game driven by collecting characters.

Mar 26, 2021, 12:3803/26/21
12/25/20

Hey, way to pop up a Spam post complaining about the Complaners 

Hey , Black Pot,, 

yes Black Kettle,, 

LOOK at that black cup 

Mar 26, 2021, 15:0503/26/21
02/17/20

Personally im more annoyed by the streams of Chinese bots posting spam and scam links.

Mar 26, 2021, 16:5003/26/21
Mar 26, 2021, 16:51(edited)
02/06/21

When they provide a system that works or at least is removed as a blocker for arbiter progression, then people will stop complaining about it.

Until then, they need to understand and acknowledge that there is a problem.

Mar 26, 2021, 17:0903/26/21
10/06/20

most people do not check if a similar topic has been discussed. moderators can politely ask that before you post, you should check if there is a recent post on the same topic or better all posts which are similar can be clubbed together by the admin/moderator using the board options/settings

Mar 26, 2021, 17:2003/26/21
12/19/19

we still don't need 100 posts about arena...

Mar 26, 2021, 19:2703/26/21
08/18/20

Woot! Just finished my missions and arbiter looks pretty good. Took a while it was hard goin. But u just got to stick with it!

Mar 27, 2021, 08:4203/27/21
09/29/20
Trips

we still don't need 100 posts about arena...

You are right. We need way more than that.

Because the amount there is right now is clearly not enough for Plarium to give a single care about it.

But I agree there should be moderation and hateposts, like the one here, should be deleted and the account persecuted. We really don't need this kind of toxicity.

Mar 27, 2021, 13:0903/27/21
03/30/19
Metailurus

When they provide a system that works or at least is removed as a blocker for arbiter progression, then people will stop complaining about it.

Until then, they need to understand and acknowledge that there is a problem.

Except there is no problem, besides you being unable to adapt and improve.

I have already proven in another thread that I can clear entire lists of arena in silver on my 3 weeks old alt. 

People like Murder Inc have deranked their accounts to bronze to prove how easy it is to climb with just 2 champions (not even a full team LOL!) just search up Investigating Quality of Teams in Bronze and Silver I Raid Shadow Legends on youtube since I think we're not allowed to post youtube links on here. 

These forums are a joke used by super casuals who refuse to build their teams properly and instead think that there is something wrong in arena. Their posts have no substance or viable solutions either, just rants.

I don't come on these forums to read you guys whine about arena. I'm sorry. 

They've already stated that they're looking into it and doing their investigation, they'll probably find nothing wrong with arena and move on - but they're still investigating just for the sake of your constant crying. 

Opening multiple threads over and over again doesn't help your cause either, it just clutters the forums with your nonsense and all I'm asking for is for mods to do their job and remove the low-effort spam complaining about arena 24/7. 

Mar 27, 2021, 14:2103/27/21
10/15/20

The matchmaking must punish you for having faction wars teams because the opponents i face are nothing like the ones i see posted here for silver

I frequently face arbiter leads, fully geared mountain kings, kymar leads, hedgemon leads etc in silver

and i can only put it down to the fact i have built up my faction teams and have relatively high player power (due to dozens of level 40's)  for someone 170 days in- i am not fast enough (250 speed plus aura) which would be fine if i was pushing for gold but surely it should be fast enough for silver?

I usually swing between s3 and s1, and my opponents do not get easier when i drop down at all. I suspect ill get matched with retired whales if i sink into bronze 

So those saying 'i have done it git good' no, you have not tested everything, because matchmaking practically encourages you to delete half your characters

Mar 27, 2021, 14:3303/27/21
03/30/19
trevor.wilson

The matchmaking must punish you for having faction wars teams because the opponents i face are nothing like the ones i see posted here for silver

I frequently face arbiter leads, fully geared mountain kings, kymar leads, hedgemon leads etc in silver

and i can only put it down to the fact i have built up my faction teams and have relatively high player power (due to dozens of level 40's)  for someone 170 days in- i am not fast enough (250 speed plus aura) which would be fine if i was pushing for gold but surely it should be fast enough for silver?

I usually swing between s3 and s1, and my opponents do not get easier when i drop down at all. I suspect ill get matched with retired whales if i sink into bronze 

So those saying 'i have done it git good' no, you have not tested everything, because matchmaking practically encourages you to delete half your characters

Any proof of your claims? Let me see these lists full of arbiters and hegemons in silver please. 

Mar 27, 2021, 15:1203/27/21
11/16/19

ah, finally...exactly the type I am looking for.

AirMaxx, I would like to ask you a question if I may.

What do you gain from telling people to "adapt and improve"? you seem to be thinking that Arena currently is ok right? Many out there are complaining that Arena is NOT ok though...now you come forward and DEFEND the current state of Arena....Why?

Now Its not hard to see why the others complain. Harder Arena means, less wins, less points, less progress, more time lost etc. etc. so they benefit from an easier Arena. The thing I dont understand is, what do you gain from a harder Arena?

I would understand it if you were working for Plarium or were some sort of "paid agent" or "influencer" but you dont introduce yourself as such so I assume you are a Player just like the rest. An easier Arena should therefore be better for you as well right? I mean, you could save time, resources and if you are an "Alpha Whale" you could climb faster to Platinum where you will find plenty of "competition". An easier Arena should be in YOUR Interest!!!

So just out of curiosity. Why in Plariums shiny Gold Toilet Seat do you come here and tell others to "Shut up"? what do you gain from this?

Mar 27, 2021, 15:5003/27/21
03/30/19
primusmaximusrex

ah, finally...exactly the type I am looking for.

AirMaxx, I would like to ask you a question if I may.

What do you gain from telling people to "adapt and improve"? you seem to be thinking that Arena currently is ok right? Many out there are complaining that Arena is NOT ok though...now you come forward and DEFEND the current state of Arena....Why?

Now Its not hard to see why the others complain. Harder Arena means, less wins, less points, less progress, more time lost etc. etc. so they benefit from an easier Arena. The thing I dont understand is, what do you gain from a harder Arena?

I would understand it if you were working for Plarium or were some sort of "paid agent" or "influencer" but you dont introduce yourself as such so I assume you are a Player just like the rest. An easier Arena should therefore be better for you as well right? I mean, you could save time, resources and if you are an "Alpha Whale" you could climb faster to Platinum where you will find plenty of "competition". An easier Arena should be in YOUR Interest!!!

So just out of curiosity. Why in Plariums shiny Gold Toilet Seat do you come here and tell others to "Shut up"? what do you gain from this?

I come on these forums to read interesting things about the game, not the same 10 people crying about arena being broken when there's TENS of thousands out there who got their Arbiter just fine and are enjoying arena currently.

Do not presume that you complainers are a majority. You are just a small, small vocal minority. 

Arena is not hard, arena is a joke as I have already said but you refuse to listen anything except that "Plarium is rigging arena against you and intentionally thwarting your progress to force you to spend more". 

Easier arena won't be better for me. Why would I want things to be EASY exactly? I want a challenging game, not something where my resources or experience don't matter at all. For me personally arena is already easy until I get 50 points below Platinum and then I have to pick my fights a little bit smarter.

I don't understand your concept of deserving silver when you cannot beat silver teams, wtf? How does that work?

And after they make arena easier for you, why would you stop there? Since you want everything so easy why not go after UNM CB, spider 20, hard doom tower? Why focus on arena exclusively? 

I've seen people completely dismiss what I, Tripps, or Priest say when we're trying to give advice on how to improve so I'm done with trying that route. Stop crying and learn the game, arena is easy and if a bracket is not easy - you clearly don't belong there - set your defense to 1 champ and tank it down so you can go back to the bracket you belong in. 

Mar 27, 2021, 18:1003/27/21
09/29/20
trevor.wilson

Yeah, it does.

Arena matchmaking is based on overall player power. So if you dare to increase it by god forbid making teams for other parts of the game or keeping extra champs in your vault, you will face stronger opponents.

Basically, you have a choice. Either play everything except arena or focus farm only arena.

Also, don't bother with WhaleMaxxx, he is throwing too much cash at his monitor to see the bullcarpet he is spewing. 

Mar 28, 2021, 00:0103/28/21
08/15/20
Walazard

Yeah, it does.

Arena matchmaking is based on overall player power. So if you dare to increase it by god forbid making teams for other parts of the game or keeping extra champs in your vault, you will face stronger opponents.

Basically, you have a choice. Either play everything except arena or focus farm only arena.

Also, don't bother with WhaleMaxxx, he is throwing too much cash at his monitor to see the bullcarpet he is spewing. 

The problem is that the Arena and GH influences the rest of the game by quite some factor. 

Doing FW or Doomtower without those boni from your level in Arena?

You didn't build up your Great Hall...

You will fight with about 30-40 % less effective heroes which makes some content unbeatable for you...

Mar 28, 2021, 00:5703/28/21
11/16/19

I dont understand why my "crying" bothers you at all? I mean, what am I taking away from you? why cant you just ignore my "crying" and go on about your business?

You say you dont want an "easy" Arena, well you are lucky because Plarium does not want that as well and thats why they introduced Platinum. So if you are looking for a challenge for your "superior skills" then you can always join your "Alpha Whale" friends at the top...certainly thats where you "belong" right? What do you care about the "low class" Bronze and Silver Warriors?

Your reason for coming to this Forum is basically self entitled BS because everybody has their own reasons for coming to this Forum. Take me for example, I come here to read reasonable criticism over some questionable changes to game mechanics and not for the brain farts of wannabee "elites". I dont get my way, why should you?

Also, thats mighty rich speaking of "whining" when you basically cry to the mods to remove posts you dont like.

So you have been so "nice" and given people game advice to "git gud"? well let me repay the favor and give you some life advice....git help!

Mar 28, 2021, 22:0803/28/21
Mar 28, 2021, 22:08(edited)
01/27/21

When you advise the mods to delete these posts, you should know that a lot of us came to the forums to complain about this because when we offered feedback to Plarium, we were told to come to the forums to discuss it.  I certainly didn't think it would do any good, but since they obviously don't have anyone who is a gamer testing out new account creation to see how messed up their system is, what other options do we have?  I want to at least make an effort in the hopes of a fix rather than giving up a game that should be a lot more fun than it currently is.

i

Mar 28, 2021, 23:2303/28/21
06/20/19

I just want to say thanks for to the OP for making another thread about arena.  This is one of the most interesting yet.  I hope it keeps on and on and on...

Mar 29, 2021, 00:0003/29/21
07/05/19

Plarium still haven't figured out how to fix arena since 3 months ago huh?

Mar 27, 2021, 15:3303/27/21
10/08/17
(JR) RAMBO

Except there is no problem, besides you being unable to adapt and improve.

I have already proven in another thread that I can clear entire lists of arena in silver on my 3 weeks old alt. 

People like Murder Inc have deranked their accounts to bronze to prove how easy it is to climb with just 2 champions (not even a full team LOL!) just search up Investigating Quality of Teams in Bronze and Silver I Raid Shadow Legends on youtube since I think we're not allowed to post youtube links on here. 

These forums are a joke used by super casuals who refuse to build their teams properly and instead think that there is something wrong in arena. Their posts have no substance or viable solutions either, just rants.

I don't come on these forums to read you guys whine about arena. I'm sorry. 

They've already stated that they're looking into it and doing their investigation, they'll probably find nothing wrong with arena and move on - but they're still investigating just for the sake of your constant crying. 

Opening multiple threads over and over again doesn't help your cause either, it just clutters the forums with your nonsense and all I'm asking for is for mods to do their job and remove the low-effort spam complaining about arena 24/7. 

Truth ! I am with you about all these complainers who do not want to invest the 'research' or 'time' needed to make appropriate teams for appropriate content

There are tons of resources  out there