All Categories

Clan Boss Team Suggestions

Search
Feb 23, 2021, 11:5802/23/21
01/31/21

i

As the title says i need a good CB team, i do like 5m damage in brutal but i dont know if there are ways to increase the damage. These are my champions, can you give me some advice about creating the team or do i have any champions can be levelled for CB. Thank you.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 23, 2021, 15:0902/23/21
07/08/19

You've got some great champions in your collection. Fayne provides every debuff you need for cb and occult brawler is a popular choice as a poisoner. Scullcrusher is an obvious choice and you have both warcaster and maneater, so you could try for an unkillable team.

in terms of increasing damage, make sure all your team members have war master/giant slayer

Feb 23, 2021, 15:1402/23/21
Feb 23, 2021, 15:25(edited)
12/14/19

Skullcrusher - counter attack and Ally protect,  fayne - weaken and deacrese def, maneater - decrease atk, unkillable and block debuf, occult brawler - poison. The 5th i would go with someone who Has decent DMG and def up.

IT should Work until you get  Unkillable. With Such Comp You Should Easily 2-3 key Ultra Nightmare With Decent gear.

Feb 23, 2021, 15:5002/23/21
Feb 23, 2021, 15:57(edited)
01/31/21
OK1U

Skullcrusher - counter attack and Ally protect,  fayne - weaken and deacrese def, maneater - decrease atk, unkillable and block debuf, occult brawler - poison. The 5th i would go with someone who Has decent DMG and def up.

IT should Work until you get  Unkillable. With Such Comp You Should Easily 2-3 key Ultra Nightmare With Decent gear.

Instead of Fayne is it possible to use my Stag Knight? i mean he has both decrease def and atk also dec speed debuffs and for the attacker i think Zavia can do the damage.

Also is 5 stars for those champions enough for now or is 6 star a must?

Feb 23, 2021, 17:0702/23/21
07/08/19

in the long run, you'll really want to use fayne, but stag knight should be fine to use in the interim. decrease speed doesn't add anything since clan boss is immune  and you'll be losing out on the weaken debuff (and a source of poison but with both zavia and brawler that shoudn't be a big loss).

if you want to maximize damage, 6 stars really is a must because the level 6 masteries are a game changer. 

Feb 23, 2021, 17:1802/23/21
01/31/21
Carpe_Piscis

in the long run, you'll really want to use fayne, but stag knight should be fine to use in the interim. decrease speed doesn't add anything since clan boss is immune  and you'll be losing out on the weaken debuff (and a source of poison but with both zavia and brawler that shoudn't be a big loss).

if you want to maximize damage, 6 stars really is a must because the level 6 masteries are a game changer. 

I see, thanks for your answers that helped me a lot to decide the champions!

Feb 23, 2021, 18:0402/23/21
Feb 23, 2021, 18:12(edited)
12/14/19
Edgecross

Instead of Fayne is it possible to use my Stag Knight? i mean he has both decrease def and atk also dec speed debuffs and for the attacker i think Zavia can do the damage.

Also is 5 stars for those champions enough for now or is 6 star a must?

If you want to use stag knight as your only dec atk, he should be fast enough to reapply the debuff every 2 turns which means he has to run in 3:2 ratio that is with at least 258 speed (dont forget he also needs accuracy to land debuffs).  However, remember that every skill has 3% chance of being resisted, so its unadvised to use champ with decrease atk on skill other than A1. You got lightsworn - def atk on A1 and inc def, which is perfect. But maneater with 100% crit rate is 100% sufficient for dec atk since he has 100% chance to apply it when he crits with his A1. 

Zavia is pretty good poisoner, but she has low def and HP, whereas Occult brawler has a bit better stats and will work perfectly with skullcrusher's counter atk. Frozen banshee is also great option with skullcrusher. 

As mentioned above, if you want a maximum dmg you need CB champs to be lvl 60 with warmaster mastery. 

The composition I suggested is something that you should aim for = skullcrusher, fayne, maneater, occult brawler + 1 dps with def up ( iron brago or altan would be perfect, or something similar - lightsworn, sepulcher sentinel or grizzled jarl). 

Other than that you have everything you need to make unkillable comp with maneater and warcaster and skullcrusher, which is the best and pretty accessible comp for cb. (although I saw a video of a team making 200M dmg on UNM, but the team had 2 x krisk and valk so it should be forbidden xd)

I know its pretty long run for you, since you have to lvl them all up but well. It will be worth it, since UNM CB is the best source of books/lego shards. 

Overall you need champs that have: 

1) dec atk, dec def and weaken - these should be up all the time to make you survive much longer and deal much more dmg. This is the highest priority. 

2) poison, counter atk - for even more dmg. poison is the best and easiest way to deal dmg to cb.

3) inc def + ally prot - for better survival.