All Categories

Can I have some books Plarium???

Search
Feb 16, 2021, 15:0002/16/21
10/09/20

Plarium,

How do I book all these champions? Come on guys, I had more books on my table when I was in school. How are we supposed to book our champs? 

I get more paper towels when I order burgers for god's sake!!!

How about a dedicated tournament where we win books and only books .. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 4, 2021, 18:2511/04/21
04/02/19

They want you to buy books, they've started bringing out new champs with a 15+ book requirement and as you point out few places to get them, so expect to use your credit card if you want to book your champs quickly

Nov 4, 2021, 21:3211/04/21
04/10/20

I  dont  have  too  much  issues  with  books  personally.  What  tier  is  your  account?

Nov 4, 2021, 22:3911/04/21
Nov 4, 2021, 22:44(edited)
10/15/20

You just need to be selective.

I am ftp so dont have that many legos etc, and i pick up 2 x unm, 2 x nm, 2 x brutal every day, but half my champs are unbooked

A good chunk of champs will be FW only and are fine unbooked, just be fussy about who you book, the only alternative is paying the silly prices for books in the shop (my latest book offer was a warriors circle which are supposed to be 'better than average value' but it was still 9.99 for 2 lego and 4 epic books, which wouldnt touch even one champ)

Nov 4, 2021, 23:0811/04/21
11/16/20

The same answer every time....

Clan boss

Clan boss

Clan boss

Idk if I'm just lucky but it seems like every time cvc rolls around I can full book a champion if I need to. It helps to be selective, depending on the champ and area you are using them you may only need a few books to get a debuff to 100% chance or a cd. You can choose to not fully book lots of those a1s, if you get lucky enough.

Between just participating in tournaments, fusions, and dt you end up with lots of resources and some books. The king though is getting 2xtop chest from unm/nm every day. This will absolutely help with book and shard problems. If you are not able to do this yet it should be your number one priority over everything else in the game.

Nov 4, 2021, 23:5211/04/21
Nov 4, 2021, 23:53(edited)
10/15/20
evilized6666

The same answer every time....

Clan boss

Clan boss

Clan boss

Idk if I'm just lucky but it seems like every time cvc rolls around I can full book a champion if I need to. It helps to be selective, depending on the champ and area you are using them you may only need a few books to get a debuff to 100% chance or a cd. You can choose to not fully book lots of those a1s, if you get lucky enough.

Between just participating in tournaments, fusions, and dt you end up with lots of resources and some books. The king though is getting 2xtop chest from unm/nm every day. This will absolutely help with book and shard problems. If you are not able to do this yet it should be your number one priority over everything else in the game.

I guess i am unlucky, i get books of course, but not enough to fully book a champ every cvc.

We are over a week past the last cvc, i havent missed a single days clan boss and im currently sitting on 6 epic books and 3 lego books (2 of those epic books came from events/tournaments)

Nov 5, 2021, 01:5311/05/21
11/16/20

i

I havnt booked a leggo in a bit but will be full booking one in the upcoming cvc. I full booked 3 epics between the last 2 cvc. I must have had god like luck the passed month or so, no idea. I did pick up books from many of the last and current fusion as well though.

Nov 5, 2021, 01:5811/05/21
11/16/20

~ edit (these forms still don't like phone posting ironic for a phone game so new post)

I did end my f2P ways finally during the guaranteed madame serris and bought the Halloween pack, that may have had books in it no idea tbh? Although I'm never true f2p as I do get the monthly gems, but pre Halloween I hadn't spent aside from gems in a long time.

Nov 5, 2021, 12:3011/05/21
04/29/20

you can do the CB...but anyway, if rng not give you some of all 3 champions, who has Mass CS or 2 with AOE Unkillable (1 of wich - Void, just impossible without drain you bank account) or some dwarf with infinite shield, it is just loss of time...still, CB is best option, moreover if you have at least 4-5 hours daily for intense gameplay and many patience (more than 2 years, there was a breaking point when i stop see any progress, only dupes and grinding forever for leftovers of whales) and like i say before, solid bank account....so god speed my friend, let force be with you (with bank account)

Nov 5, 2021, 13:2411/05/21
Nov 5, 2021, 13:25(edited)
10/15/20

@evil - i wasnt saying that i dont believe you :) .

As for ftp-  I think i am not the target market for plarium, i do spend on games and used to buy vanity items on GW2 to support the game , i just find plarium pricing to be ridiculous.

I dont even have any champs i want to book right now, i am levelling ignatious, hellmut and geomancer for the tourny but have no intention of ever using them.

@rignden

I agree there are elements of luck involved, if i had not pulled maneater i would be 4 keying unm instead of 2 keying it (i have other options now i have demytha)

But my total spend in a year of playing is £20.00 i have been ftp for the last 7 months and it is absoloutely doable to make progress as ftp

You do have to be so disciplined with resources that it sucks the fun from playing, but its doable.

Nov 5, 2021, 13:4211/05/21
11/16/20
trevor.wilson

As for ftp-  I think i am not the target market for plarium, i do spend on games and used to buy vanity items on GW2 to support the game , i just find plarium pricing to be ridiculous.

I dont even have any champs i want to book right now, i am levelling ignatious, hellmut and geomancer for the tourny but have no intention of ever using them.

@rignden

I agree there are elements of luck involved, if i had not pulled maneater i would be 4 keying unm instead of 2 keying it (i have other options now i have demytha)

But my total spend in a year of playing is £20.00 i have been ftp for the last 7 months and it is absoloutely doable to make progress as ftp

You do have to be so disciplined with resources that it sucks the fun from playing, but its doable.

I know you weren't. I added the ss because I was actually surprised with the amount of books I have.

I've also leveled champions I really have no intention of using lol

But to the book point just doing everything all the time and using books wisely you should be able to get by for the most part. Before I was hitting CB I had problems with books, now I have a crapload of full booked Legos and epics and many partial booked champs as I got the skills I needed and did not finish booking them.

Nov 5, 2021, 13:4911/05/21
12/19/19
trevor.wilson

@rignden

ignatius is awesome, worth books imo

Nov 5, 2021, 14:1411/05/21
02/14/21
Trips

ignatius is awesome, worth books imo

What is Ignatius awesome for?

I got lucky and pulled him the last 10x event but stuck him in my vault as i did not see a use for him yet as spider I am only on 15 and would rather level champs i can use in more than 1 spot.

Nov 5, 2021, 14:2911/05/21
12/19/19

Spider 20, he can probably solo. I know he can duo.  I only bring 2 chickens for spider20 because I use Ignatius in Tag, DT Floors as well so I have built super tanky and real high ACC.

• So for me Spider 20 is Ignatius, Monster, Armiger, 2 chickens  -- I probably have 50 teams better than this just to0 lazy
  • Hard Doomtower (pretty much any regular floor)
  • Hard DT Bosses (Eternal Dragon, Frost Spider)
  • Tag Arena (Tanky, 2 hard hitting AOE one with provoke one with HP Burn that cant be resisted based on DEF, Stun on A1)
  • FW (least of your concerns), but he will make this difficult faction a breeze
Nov 5, 2021, 15:1911/05/21
10/15/20
Trips

Spider 20, he can probably solo. I know he can duo.  I only bring 2 chickens for spider20 because I use Ignatius in Tag, DT Floors as well so I have built super tanky and real high ACC.

• So for me Spider 20 is Ignatius, Monster, Armiger, 2 chickens  -- I probably have 50 teams better than this just to0 lazy
  • Hard Doomtower (pretty much any regular floor)
  • Hard DT Bosses (Eternal Dragon, Frost Spider)
  • Tag Arena (Tanky, 2 hard hitting AOE one with provoke one with HP Burn that cant be resisted based on DEF, Stun on A1)
  • FW (least of your concerns), but he will make this difficult faction a breeze

I never considered DT

I am considering booking visix to be honest, i levelled her during the last champ training as something to do but clan mates insist she is great for DT, and i still havent finished DT hard.

Nov 5, 2021, 15:5111/05/21
12/19/19
trevor.wilson

I never considered DT

I am considering booking visix to be honest, i levelled her during the last champ training as something to do but clan mates insist she is great for DT, and i still havent finished DT hard.

DT and Tag Arena are the only 2 things to consider when determining if a champ is useful IMO, once you are past mid-game.  

Other things to prioritize:

• Decrease dungeon time from 3 minutes to 2, to 1.... meh
  • 1 key UNM, waste. 2-1-1 is "optimal enough" lol
  • Classic Arena, beat bots faster? nope

FW is a tricky one, but until you can smell Lydia I think it should be 2ndary factor

Nov 5, 2021, 15:5211/05/21
02/14/21

Guess put him on my ever growing to do list.

Working on runekeep Dazdurk, then was going with Scyl.

trying to get a dragon 20 team can do 18 ATM but 19 kicks the ever loving crap out of me, my best champs atm are Force so bad against 19 😠

Nov 5, 2021, 16:5111/05/21
12/19/19
Minin

Guess put him on my ever growing to do list.

Working on runekeep Dazdurk, then was going with Scyl.

trying to get a dragon 20 team can do 18 ATM but 19 kicks the ever loving crap out of me, my best champs atm are Force so bad against 19 😠

Scyl > Runekeeper no?

Nov 5, 2021, 16:5611/05/21
02/14/21

Nah

I have like 3 other rezers just need Scyl for progression mission need to accend a magic chump to full

Nov 5, 2021, 23:0611/05/21
10/15/20
Minin

Nah

I have like 3 other rezers just need Scyl for progression mission need to accend a magic chump to full

Up to you, but scyl is amazing, i use her for faction wars, dungeons and doom tower

To  be fair runekeeper is good too, i use in FW and tag.