All Categories

I think it is a little bit odd

Search
Nov 22, 2020, 10:3311/22/20
08/15/20

So Plarium is agressively displaying offers which are in my opinion  overpriced.

If I do not want these offers, the next offers are even more overpriced and Plarium thinks I will take them?

110 € for 16 void shards? With the abysmal low chances to pull a good legendary...I think not....

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 22, 2020, 14:5811/22/20
09/15/20

Void Shards do not give Legendary, period. One of my buddies actually got a Legendary from an Ancient Shard which was an exception and not the rule. Even Sacred Shards do not guarantee a Legendary. goes to show why so many people are confused about the Legendary Champions.

Nov 22, 2020, 15:4611/22/20
04/14/20
Kalindra

Void Shards do not give Legendary, period. One of my buddies actually got a Legendary from an Ancient Shard which was an exception and not the rule. Even Sacred Shards do not guarantee a Legendary. goes to show why so many people are confused about the Legendary Champions.

No. Void shards have the same very low chance of giving a legendary as ancient shards, but they give only void legendaries, while ancients as well as sacreds only give non-void legendaries. Which is why void legendaries are so special - there aren't any shards that can give you a more reasonable chance of getting one, like you have with sacred shards vs ancient shards. And even void epics are harder to get than regular epics, because you can only get them from the limited chance on a void shard. 

You should really just read the info in the summoning screen, it explains everything quite clearly... 

Nov 22, 2020, 17:2911/22/20
09/15/20
L9753

No. Void shards have the same very low chance of giving a legendary as ancient shards, but they give only void legendaries, while ancients as well as sacreds only give non-void legendaries. Which is why void legendaries are so special - there aren't any shards that can give you a more reasonable chance of getting one, like you have with sacred shards vs ancient shards. And even void epics are harder to get than regular epics, because you can only get them from the limited chance on a void shard. 

You should really just read the info in the summoning screen, it explains everything quite clearly... 

ok I missed that point, so Void Shards can give Void Legendary Champions , not any other Legendary Champion. Point taken.

Nov 22, 2020, 17:3911/22/20
04/13/20
Kalindra

ok I missed that point, so Void Shards can give Void Legendary Champions , not any other Legendary Champion. Point taken.

Just to clarify - Void shards give Void affinity champions only, Rare, Epic, or Legendary, with the same rarity chance as Ancient shards.

No other shard can give you a Void affinity champion at all.