All Categories

What pack is most worth the money? New player 2months

Search
Nov 18, 2020, 19:2411/18/20
11/18/20

Just wondering what pack is most worth the money? Was thinking about getting the 3 void 1 sacred shard pack.. i dont have any of the really good players yet..but i dont wanna keep on dumping money into shard buying. 

Thank u for the advice

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 18, 2020, 19:3011/18/20
04/14/20

Of the regularly available packs, arguably the best one is the one that gives you gems daily for a month - but of course it takes a month to get everything. And while you can use those gems to buy ancient shards (11 ancient shards for 900 gems), you can't use them for void or sacred shards. 

Then you have temporary deals, including the recent 'Warrior Circle' offers which tend to be pretty good value for money, compared to the usual deals on offer. If you do want to buy voids or sacreds, keep in mind that you can often get them for better value at times that there is no 2x going on - being patient is rewarded, I guess. They do offer deals on them during 2x events, but those are usually at more or less the normal prices, something like 4 USD/EUR per void and close to 30 per sacred. Sometimes even worse than normal prices. 

Nov 18, 2020, 19:3611/18/20
11/18/20

Yeah i notice the frequency at which the deals and prices change are blistering. And even though im drooling and longing for some of the most coveted players to be pulled from shards.a wiser option might be the gem.deal yes.as u suggest.and then just once in a while buying a sacred and some void/ancient shards. No problems being patient here:) im used to playing old time pc rpgs.. thanks for the tip!

Nov 18, 2020, 19:5211/18/20
04/14/20
Tas Tsementzis

Yeah i notice the frequency at which the deals and prices change are blistering. And even though im drooling and longing for some of the most coveted players to be pulled from shards.a wiser option might be the gem.deal yes.as u suggest.and then just once in a while buying a sacred and some void/ancient shards. No problems being patient here:) im used to playing old time pc rpgs.. thanks for the tip!

Remember that shards are always a gambling game, though. The large majority of ancient and void shards, even during 2x events and even more so outside them, will just get you rare champions, most of which aren't that great (though do keep an eye out for the fusion ones - the legendary fusion Rhazin IS great and can be fused starting from rares). It takes luck to get epics and even more so legendaries - and some of those aren't that good anyway. The new 'mercy' system should help avoid extremely poor luck over the long run, but still it could take a long time before you pull a legendary or a top-tier epic. 

As one of the posters here likes to say, don't spend any money in a gacha game like Raid unless you can deal with the potential disappointment of getting the worst possible outcome (in this case, useless or duplicate rares or epics who may not be good for much more than faction wars, if that). 

Nov 18, 2020, 21:1711/18/20
11/18/20

Thanks for the tip

. Ive avoided fusion altogether.but browsing some of the forums tonight for the first time im realizing its gona be nevcessary to get into it.. yeh id rather not get sucked into feeling like i need to drop.money into sharfa..thanks foe the tips

Nov 18, 2020, 21:5711/18/20
04/13/20
Tas Tsementzis

Thanks for the tip

. Ive avoided fusion altogether.but browsing some of the forums tonight for the first time im realizing its gona be nevcessary to get into it.. yeh id rather not get sucked into feeling like i need to drop.money into sharfa..thanks foe the tips

If you do plan to go for any Fusion, spend your money on energy packs, rather than on shard packs.

Start collecting as many Rares and Epics as you can get your hands on. You never know when you will need them for a Fusion. Having an Epic (usually quite useless one) already will save you a LOT of energy. If you haven't fully upgraded your Gem Mine, do so as soon as possible. It will pay back. You will also need a lot of Gems or a huge amount of silver to upgrade your champion roster and Vault capacity.

If an Epic required for a Fusion is a really good one and you already have him/her, consider fusing another one, resources permitting. Basher and Fayne come into mind from the Fusions I have done. I actually had to stop at Fayne, because I lacked some Rares to complete the Legendary fusion she was a part of.

Get your three Tag Arena teams together as soon as possble, no matter how strong or not. Try to obtain at least some gold bars every day. Even in the lowest tier, you will be able to eventually buy some nice stuff with the gold bars, such as Energy and Ancient shards (with a very long cooldown). You will also be able to start collecting fragments for Drexthar Bloodtwin, who is a great Legendary, one of my most favourites for most of the dungeons.

Nov 18, 2020, 22:2111/18/20
12/19/19

Shards a terrible value ALWAYS.  I'd say Battlepass was the only thing worthwhile.  You are better off spending $10/month on the raid pass for 6 months then buying shards or packs.

Nov 18, 2020, 23:3311/18/20
06/22/19

If you just started the game it is not fun to play without any toys right? 😁

But don't just keep on summoning and not build the good champions that you summon. When you get good champions, it is time to stop summoning for a while and focus on 6 starring that champion and give them good artifacts. If you don't have artifacts, go farm Dragon.

At this point, it is now the right time to buy energy packs more than shard packs. There is a good deal that pop up today that gives 45 energy refills with 1k gems and some forge materials for only $30. 

Now, when you are in endgame and you want fast progression of your account. Buying 6 star legendary speed artifacts is not a bad idea. Drop rate of this artifact is so low that even when you spend $100 on energy refills you may not even get a single legendary 6 star speed artifact. 

If you are still confuse on what is worth or not, try to search for Chofly Elite's offer calculator. It is a good reference of what is worth and not. 

Nov 19, 2020, 15:1611/19/20
11/18/20

Thanka for the tips all:)

Jun 14, 2021, 21:0606/14/21
09/08/17

There's no real worth deal for sacred shard, you're more rewarded by buying ancient shards at the best deal combined with monthly gem pass, it takes more time but in the end even if you don't get a legendary, you get many rare which you can use as food if you already have it (keep 1 of each for fusion as possible). After a month, if you were to save up every gem (from monthly pass and gem mine + other sources) and ancient shard you can easily get by questing and market, then after you get yourself 1 of the best ancient shard offer for cheap, you can get more than 50, which gives you a decent chance of getting a legendary, many epics (you can wait for double rate) and a lot of food which will very much speed up your progress towards leveling a champion to 60. All that for around 25-30$. If you want some void champs tho, you got to pay ^^'. You can get like 5-6 per month from questing and daily rewards I think but like, these are raaaaare. for the void I'd advice to not open them unless it's a double rate, for the ancient tbh they're abundant on the long term, I'd rather open most of them on the spot and have fun than wait for a double rate and be disapointed 

Jun 15, 2021, 08:4206/15/21
07/31/20

Sometimes I see $10 for a sacred and $3 for a void. 

Good value are daily gem pack and monthly pack. 

Jun 15, 2021, 15:1406/15/21
12/19/19
  1. There are no good deals imo, lol
  2. If you did spend, I would say the $50 6-month raid pass would be best investment
  3. Shards at any price is absolutely the last thing you should spend real money on
Jun 15, 2021, 22:4406/15/21
02/29/20

I  think  the  best  Warrior's  Circle  Pack,  the  Monthly  Gem  Progression  Deal  and  the  Raid  Pass  are  the  best  investments.  Most  are  trash.

Jun 16, 2021, 00:5606/16/21
04/10/21
[V]Destroyer39

I  think  the  best  Warrior's  Circle  Pack,  the  Monthly  Gem  Progression  Deal  and  the  Raid  Pass  are  the  best  investments.  Most  are  trash.

Nah. Most of them rip offs lol.

Jun 16, 2021, 08:1706/16/21
01/15/21

The prices of most of the items are astonishing, particularly hilarious is the idea that a sacred shard is worth 40 dollars 

The monthly gem pack however? well 10 a month is similar to a sub for wow or gw2, yes there is a lot more content on those, but it isnt outrageous.