All Categories

madame serris... can't beat her..

Search
Sep 19, 2020, 20:0709/19/20
04/28/20

any ways to beat her? out of all the heroes i have seen she is the most terrifying and i lose the most against.

despite being a non payer and not having the greatest heroes still, she is an absolutely beast and could easily be a legendary.

my 4 team has a power of 125k she can beat me in a team with the half the power thats how tough she is. 

She has abilities that cannot be resisted, remove all enemy buffs, - atk and def... a shield, ?

I mean come on...

UPDATE, shes not so tough after all. More trouble now with speed teams 

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 19, 2020, 20:1909/19/20
04/13/20

gabeperron11 said:

any ways to beat her? out of all the heroes i have seen she is the most terrifying and i lose the most against.

despite being a non payer and not having the greatest heroes still, she is an absolutely beast and could easily be a legendary.

my 4 team has a power of 125k she can beat me in a team with the half the power thats how tough she is. 

She has abilities that cannot be resisted, remove all enemy buffs, - atk and def... a shield, ?

I mean come on...

Team power does not say much about the real strength of a team. Only if it is suspiciously low, expect high speed.

As for Serris, either outspeed her and keep her sleeping/stunned/frozen/feared, or keep her skills on blocked cooldown. Other than that, go tanky, with very high HP on an AoE reviver, or two. Do not rely on shields, as those are the first to go with her on the opposing team. Kill at least one nuker if you can, ASAP.

I used to be able to counter some of the Serris teams with Rotos and his Block Revive on the nukers, but that is not working at all now, that he hits like a wet noodle at the start of the fight, and cannot block revives.
Sep 20, 2020, 13:3509/20/20
Sep 20, 2020, 13:39(edited)
05/16/19

If you go first- you can lock her skills, disable her, control her turn meter. 

If think you're gonna go second, you can bring someone with high resist who can cleanse the team like Spirithost or Hakkorn.

Also remember that you have to weigh your options when going- getting rid of her first might work but you'd risk proccing fear from her shield, or you can pick off her reviver/DPS champ first so you can handle Serris alone and not worry about having fear procs while slowly killing her. 

Maybe you can show us your roster here so we can give better strategy options with what's available to you. 
Sep 20, 2020, 14:5709/20/20
Sep 20, 2020, 14:59(edited)
06/22/19

What do you mean you can't beat her? She does not have any role other than strip and def down. I dont care much of her attack down. She doesnt bring any damage since no one I ever seen build her as damage dealer. First skill fear is so unreliable and so with her 2nd skill strip. She is void so any nuker you bring can easily kill her. She has very bad AI that makes her terrible in defense. I fought a lot of teams that outspeed me and because Serris uses 2nd skill first, I was able to survive their attacks and win. 

Having a passive skill that gives shield is her weakness. This means every turn she is susceptible with Tormin's freeze. 

If you have negative res then her skills can not be resisted, to you. 

If you can not beat her, go back to Dragon and strengthen your champions. 

I wish Plarium makes her legendary. This means she should then have increase in base stats. 

gabeperron11 said:

I mean come on...

Sep 20, 2020, 16:2109/20/20
12/19/19

LOL, just use tormin...  not a great answer.

That's like me saying Tormin isn't a problem since I have duchess & warlord.
Sep 20, 2020, 17:3509/20/20
04/28/20

thanks for the useful tips. i think but i will need to reconstruct my approach to fighting against her.

As for using tormin?

Yeah right i only have 1 legendary.

I have f2p remember :)
Sep 20, 2020, 18:0209/20/20
04/14/20

The best illustration of how good Serris is, is how different people struggle with different parts of her kit - while not being bothered by others. Joinme above uses Tormin so he figures her shield is a liability, while for many others it's part of why she's so hard to rapidly take out. Some people are most afraid of her A3 and think that it's stupid that the AI prefers the A2, but personally I'm far more worried about her A2 than her A3, because it's potentially deadly for my team with a shield set on Mountain King. And yes, the A2 is very RNG, so if it makes me lose the first arena fight, odds are I can go back and win a second time with the exact same team, but that's not a very efficient way of moving up in arena... 

So yeah, best way to handle her depends on your own team as well as the champions surrounding her. Sometimes I kill her first, sometimes I leave her for last - depends on how easily I can take out the reviver (if any) and main DPS on the opposing team. 
Sep 20, 2020, 20:3109/20/20
12/19/19
gabeperron11 said:

thanks for the useful tips. i think but i will need to reconstruct my approach to fighting against her.

As for using tormin?

Yeah right i only have 1 legendary.

I have f2p remember :)
Post your roster, I find Kantra really good against serris on my alt in silver2.  Guessing you didnt get her though
Sep 21, 2020, 00:3809/21/20
Sep 21, 2020, 00:42(edited)
06/22/19

Just like I said you can use litererally any nuker just to kill her. And Tormin is just another problem for her, if you use her against Tormins you will know. I have several fights where she almost never move after immunity runs out because of this shield. She is not that op as many cry babies think. 

And if someone say "im f2p, why are you talking about tormins". F2p does not mean you will never have any god tier legendaries. 

Trips said:

LOL, just use tormin...  not a great answer.

That's like me saying Tormin isn't a problem since I have duchess & warlord.

Sep 21, 2020, 01:0009/21/20
04/12/20

gabeperron11 said:

I mean come on...

"I can't beat her, so nerf her"

Sep 21, 2020, 01:5909/21/20
Sep 21, 2020, 02:03(edited)
01/14/20
I'm in silver, so most teams won't nuke you in 1 turn if you got high enough resistance and HP and defence.  For my team, I usually just ignore Serris and go all out against the reviver first.  With enough resistance and a healer, or 2 healers, you will be able to take the damages.  Main problem for me are those teams with high accuracy and all speed tuned.  2 seconds bye bye.  Which just happened to me:  you should worry more about Seer.
Sep 21, 2020, 05:0609/21/20
04/13/20
Николай Должанский said:

gabeperron11 said:

I mean come on...

Just like Rotos for many players?
Sep 21, 2020, 07:2109/21/20
07/05/19
Николай Должанский said:

I beat her regularly in silver 1, still think she needs nerfing
Sep 21, 2020, 10:3109/21/20
07/31/20

Arena rules are simple, you don't have to worry if you strictly follow these rules, follow the rule like living in zombie land. 

1) Speed, you must move first, or at least 2nd, not last. 

2) (You have to know your strength & weakness pretty well), with those champs you have, you must know you can beat which champs & can't beat which champs, always stay away from champs you can't beat. 

3) Always looking for S-Rank champs. 

-----------

In my case, I have a S-rank champ that can defeat Serris, Krisk, Siphi, all champs if he could move first, or at least 2nd, I would not say his name or Plarium will nerf him tomorrow. 
Sep 26, 2020, 20:3309/26/20
04/28/20

think i figured out a way. 

Enough speed to go first, weaken her. 

Don't use 30% shield buff, or any buffs because she eats them and cannot be resisted.

proceed to kill her

She is still tough af though
Sep 26, 2020, 20:4109/26/20
Sep 26, 2020, 20:47(edited)
01/14/20
gabeperron11 said:

Don't use 30% shield buff, or any buffs because she eats them and cannot be resisted.

proceed to kill her

Serris' remove buffs and steal buffs can be resisted.  Mine got resisted regularly from high resistance teams.
Oct 11, 2020, 06:5310/11/20
04/28/20

T3 God said:

gabeperron11 said:

proceed to kill her

Serris' remove buffs and steal buffs can be resisted.  Mine got resisted regularly from high resistance teams.

your right and i am starting to learn how important resistance is now. 

I thought she could not be resisted after discovering her remove buffs supercedes block debuffs on any heroes. 

By the way does any one know why some arena teams in gold tiers are completely pathetic almost feels like some of them are not real teams. I wonder if they are bots. 
Oct 12, 2020, 02:4910/12/20
01/14/20
gabeperron11 said:

T3 God said:

gabeperron11 said:

proceed to kill her

I thought she could not be resisted after discovering her remove buffs supercedes block debuffs on any heroes. 

By the way does any one know why some arena teams in gold tiers are completely pathetic almost feels like some of them are not real teams. I wonder if they are bots. 
Some teams are bot teams or collection of really weak teams.  And the other weak teams... are real really weak teams, set up by the players to lose their defenses so they can stay around their tier.
Oct 12, 2020, 04:0110/12/20
04/28/20

T3 God said:

gabeperron11 said:

T3 God said:

gabeperron11 said:

proceed to kill her

Some teams are bot teams or collection of really weak teams.  And the other weak teams... are real really weak teams, set up by the players to lose their defenses so they can stay around their tier.

it is just suspicious to me because some teams seem to be around 50k power not just some complete trash team with one level 1 dude.

Like they are trying to win but not really. 
Oct 12, 2020, 13:3510/12/20
12/19/19
gabeperron11 said:

T3 God said:

gabeperron11 said:

T3 God said:

gabeperron11 said:

proceed to kill her

it is just suspicious to me because some teams seem to be around 50k power not just some complete trash team with one level 1 dude.

Like they are trying to win but not really. 
They put bots back in arena about 2 weeks ago(I think).  This happened about 6-8 months ago as well. It only lasted a month or two (again not sure exactly how long).  My guess is they will go away at some point again.  If you refresh often you can get to g4 just on beating bots.
MurderlncModerator
Oct 13, 2020, 09:0310/13/20
12/13/18
try to put together a shield set on a champion so her ai uses her a2 instead of a3 first! that should significantly increase your odds of winning!