All Categories

Unrecoverable error, don't know what to do, please help!!

Search
Aug 30, 2020, 08:5108/30/20
08/30/20

It was working just fine, I even played a little bit today morning, but now when I tried to re-open it, it is simply showing this error. I tried uninstalling and installing the game client, someone please help.
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 15, 2021, 22:5004/15/21
07/28/20

i need help with that too

Jul 8, 2021, 08:5707/08/21
07/08/21

me too!!!!!

Jul 8, 2021, 15:3807/08/21
05/24/19

Hello, Please try the steps below and let us know if the issue is solved  :

If you're having issues with game not running correctly (crashes/freezes/unable to launch the application) when using the PC version, try some of the following troubleshooting:
- Go to Settings > Update > and select Reset Cache
- Uninstall the Plarium Play application, manually delete the remaining folders if they exist, then restart the PC and re-install
Folders to delete:
  C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Plarium
  and
  C:\Users\user\AppData\LocalLow\Plarium
- Look into your Running Processes in the Task Manager and see if there are any duplicate processes of Plarium Play running. If they are, kill all of them and try to re-launch the application
- Make sure you have the following version of Visual C++ installed: https://aka.ms/vs/16/release/vc_redist.x64.exe
- Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date by checking at the official website of your graphics card manufacturer
- Switch from Unlimited FPS to 30/60FPS

If you're having an issue please grab the log files you can find here BEFORE RESTARTING as this will nullify the log:
PlariumPlay\StandAloneApps\raid\log.txt
And submit a support ticket with those logs.(edited)