Summon legendary champions

Search
Aug 25, 2020, 20:1408/25/20
04/08/20

Summon Legendary Champions

Hello,

I've been playing Raid Shadow legends for 140 days now, and I can't seem to get a legendary champion, when you create events while the portal is boosted in the game.

I do not understand this logic. So what other players arrive are lucky?

Thank you for your reply.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 25, 2020, 20:3408/25/20
04/14/20

Jymb170 said:

Hello,

I've been playing Raid Shadow legends for 140 days now, and I can't seem to get a legendary champion, when you create events while the portal is boosted in the game.

You may not be aware that the only time when legendary champions' summoning rates are boosted, are during the '2x' events when there's a doubled chance of getting them from either ancient, void or sacred shards. However, even with doubled rates, it's still only a 1 percent chance on ancient and void shards, so you'd still need very large numbers of shards to have a good chance of a legendary. On sacred shards during 2x events, the percentage chance per shard is relatively high, but you're unlikely to have any big number of sacred shards, so you may still not get any legendary. 

During all the 10x events with specific champions boosted, you do NOT have any bigger chance of getting a legendary than under normal circumstances. 

But if you're at 140 days already, you'll get Scyl from login rewards in 40 days. Possibly you're also close to being able to fuse Rhazin from the permanent fusions, or maybe you are able to obtain legendary champions on offer during special events, like temporary fusions or now the Kreela event? Those take a lot more effort than pulling a shard obviously, but at least they give you certainty that if you meet all requirements, you get that champion. 
Aug 26, 2020, 07:3908/26/20
06/30/20

Jymb170 said:

Hello,

When I first played this game in Jan 2020, months later I asked who is your first legends, 100% got answers. But then new patches come, it is harder and harder and harder, till one day I post on reddit who is your first legend, some started saying I got no legend ...

The game was much much much much easier in 2019, 100% got legends, but then Plarium realized champion inflation would reduce their revenue, they did 2 things. 

First, the chance to drop legend is lower.

Second, the chance to drop (useful) legend is much much lower. 

Many many players would say nope, don't listen to this guy, look at the screen, the percentage is 1%, 2%, 12%, etc. yup, it is a display, what is running background only you, the sufferer could understand. 

Apr 25, 2023, 06:4204/25/23
01/20/23

I've been playing for 86 days straight, spent almost $200 on shards, and I still don't have one. I didn't even get Ronda and she was supposed to be free after a week of play time. Plarium updated the game a couple of days prior to me being able to unlock her and I lost the ability to get her. I have the armor but no Ronda. They still haven't replied to a ticket yet. Plarium will not be getting any more of my money. I pretty much locked that down. There just isn't enough incentive for me to even try. 

Apr 25, 2023, 17:4004/25/23
04/19/20

get gem mine to rank 3 

farm events  and mission for gems

collect 270 or 900  gems to buy shards for free

get  champions to able to beat tag team arena bronze playyers farm  1200 gold  and buy shards with daily login you can get 2 per week for little effort

Apr 25, 2023, 18:2504/25/23
10/15/20
willparsr

I've been playing for 86 days straight, spent almost $200 on shards, and I still don't have one. I didn't even get Ronda and she was supposed to be free after a week of play time. Plarium updated the game a couple of days prior to me being able to unlock her and I lost the ability to get her. I have the armor but no Ronda. They still haven't replied to a ticket yet. Plarium will not be getting any more of my money. I pretty much locked that down. There just isn't enough incentive for me to even try. 

To be fair, there is no msitake on Plarium's side here, maybe exept not answering to your support ticket. Ronda was allways anounced to be given away as free champion only for a certain time period, as some other champions before her, like Ninja and Ultimate Deathknight. If you started the game to late to obtain her, that's sad, but no ones fault. You can't blame Plarium for that.

In general, everybody who complains in this thread has a misconception about Raid: legendary champs are not automatically better than epics. Maybe it should be like that, and maybe there is a balancing problem, but some legendaries are quite bad, while some epics are among the overall best champs in Raid: Geomancer, Akemtum, Dark Kael, Uugo, Dhukk the Pierced, Maneater, Demytha, Godseeker Aniri. All of them are not legendary, but far better than the average legendary champ. Epic champ Geomancer is even among the top 5 champs in the game. He is useless in PvP, but trivializes most PvE content.

Apr 25, 2023, 19:3704/25/23
07/22/21

there is prob better ways but i save all gems till i reach 270 then buy 3 pack of ancient shards save and keep buying until you have 10 or 12 of course then use at 10x event youll get one eventually

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 25, 2023, 21:4704/25/23
12/30/20

skadi is correct in that there are a good deal of Epics that are not only strong, but we can build around. There is also the added issue that booking legendaries - especially early on - can be very difficult to do. epics are going to be much easier to deal with in that regard.

as for shards...some of it can depend one where one is in the game but early on I am definitely not a fan of using gems for shards, unless it's a situation where you need shards to finish a fusion but those are few and far between.